Must watch:
- Oshi no Ko - First episode is 90 minutes. Watch it. If anyone needs additional prodding, the author also wrote Kaguya-sama and most people like that.
- Kimestu no Yaiba - I keep in my mind that this series already has an end, so even if this arc doesn't live up to the same level as the last, it's building towards the already-written conclusion of the series, which is good to me. Good series keep people engaged, but great series have an end.
- Mahoutsukai no Yome - Loved the first season(s), totally down with more of this.
- Gundam Witch from Mercury S2 - It's always been good.
- Birdie Wing S2 - One of the real surprise hits for me last spring. I've been looking forward to more of this. One of the better sports originals to come out in a while.

Will Try:
- Konosuba is actually a Crimson Demon only season, and I'm less sure how well the franchise works with only one main gag instead of the other three it can rotate through.
- Rokudou no Onna-tachi - I read and enjoyed the manga (except for one dreadful arc early on). I'll give it a shot if it means more delinquent girl anime are coming.
- Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu - I am shamelessly addicted to josei/shoujo transmigration series. Korea does the better ones, so anime adapations are starting to tap into those.
- Otonari ni Ginga - Looks kinda good.
- Skip to Loafer - PA Works is on a redemption arc for their adaptations. I'll give it a 3-eps test.

Skip:
Dr. Stone S3 - I struggled to get through the last season, and I don't think I'll be continuing.
Megami no Cafe Terrace - I don't understand how Seo Kouji keeps getting anime adaptations of his rehashed plots.