Thread: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi o Suru

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar

Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi o Suru

286419.jpg

"* Based on a romance shoujo manga by Mashiro.

Recently dumped, Akane is just about to quit the game she used to play with her boyfriend, when she meets Yamada in the same RPG. Yamada in real life turns out to be somewhat of a legend. The only problem is - he is ONLY interested in the game. As Akane's feelings grow, will Yamada's focus stay on the game?

Source: Mangamo"

Genre(s): Romance, Shoujo

What ya see is what you get. I don't watch hardly any 'online dating' anime, so I'm not sure how this measures up, but the poilot was very entertaining, in a whispy, girly, traditional kind of way. Girl gets dumped by her online gamer boyfriend, unloads on some loser rando, and runs into rando again at an offline game meet up/event by accident while trying to make her ex jealous (which fails miserably). Forces him to drink with her while she complains and wakes up in his bed the next morning. Cut, wrap, and print. The animation was pretty good, but I'm not sure if this type of story will be surpass my median of interest in this season.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    In my opinion this show is quite decent. It's light comedy so far. I like the reactions etc.