Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Missing Nin

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

i like it, really nicely layed out, only think i would quibble about would be the border, which isnt to my liking.

o0 thanks thief finally someone did it!
    I cant believe none of u have seen Prince of tennis, its awesome imo

Missing Nin

saw it in japan and altho i cudnt understand it it seemed quite tedious. i dont know how it can be interesting for more than 1 ep, i find real life tennis let alone anime tennis

i love the show its just that i dont like doing sigs of it i have done a goldish yellow sig of echizen and a baby echizen one, that was enough for me, sigwise. the show is awesome i want more eps....

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey could I request a sig with the 5 characters for the South Park episode where they made fun of anime? Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Stan, and of course Prof. Chaos! Prof. Chaos pic here Of course if no one can find them, just a Rock Lee sig would be cool.

Sig/Banner Requests!

you could just dig up the pics yourself and post them here...

Can you please make me a cool Full Metal Panic Sig? I would do it myself but mine always look like crap like this Naruto one. And plus I don't have Photoshop any more.

@Prof. Chaos and Drowelf: Please post the pics that you would like us to use. And if you want a specific background (like color, etc.) and any text you want in it, mention those to.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

How about you just use this image and make the background color more of a green/blue-green. Have fun thinking of something else that is "chaotic" and put in as well if you wish. Just think "chaos" as you are doing this. Thanks a lot.

Hey, I am new to manga etc stuff like that and was wondering if someone could make me a really cool sig or avvy. The avvy can be around 250x250 and sig 500x200 or bigger.Dont know many characters yet so just be creative For the name i would like [NSA]Crash that would be amazing if someone can make me one thanx

actually no......

the avatar is not supposed to be bigger than 60x60 and the sig is supposed to be no bigger than 400x80
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Maybe it's for another forum. But if it is for gotwoot, then assertn is right.

it is or another forum is thats ok plz plz will someone do it

Missing Nin

read the rules of this thread. supply pics and stuff. you cant expect some1 to make you a sig you like with no info at all.

We'll be glad to make you a sig and ava, just at the very least tell us what anime/manga you want.

He said he doesn't know much anime or characters. just make a naruto or whatever.

hey guys as i said am complete new just make it really cool it needs to be a man or boy not women thats all thanx allot

Sig/Banner Requests!

i'm am completely lost on how to make a sig or an avatar, i checked the other forum, but not much of it helps, i just don't understand when i go by the rules of 400x80, it is extremely small. i mean smaller than the sigs i see here, alot smaller. i guess i'll just have to ask one of you guys to help me make one if you guys are willin to, i have a cool naruto picture i want to make one with, but i have no idea how to do it. help!

Please use this thread to Request sigs. If you need help making your own sig, ask in the Signature Tutorials thread. http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y

GotWoot Moderator

post up the naruto picture. by the way. my signature is even smaller than 400x80 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: jing
    post up the naruto picture. by the way. my signature is even smaller than 400x80 [img][/img]
    where i post the naruto picture? and how is it when i put it at 400x80 it is like a spec on my computer?