Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

lol sry guys well am new to the subject of anime manga so i might start posting lol il try anyway and i have only asked for 1 and i said i was REALLY sorry but want4ed i deifferent one that what jing made me i am really sorry all i want is naruto on 1 side and kakashi on the other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with the text saying [NSA]Crash i would post the ones i use on other forums but they are to big.

This is one i use [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

do you like

anyway I am really sorry jing and i will start posting more i hope we can still be friendly

Sig/Banner Requests!

oops once again am sorry lol

Don't double post.

GotWoot Moderator

God dammit. Someone make this poor kid a fucking sig. I'm tired of him posting and crying like a sick kitten.

STFU already.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

NSA, that sig of Kakashi you have is not allowed for two reasons.
    1) Its animated. No animated avatars/sigs are allowed.
    2) Its way above GotWoot's sig restrictions. The sig limit here is 400 X 80.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

right ok am sorry after all i didnt do anything just asked once so its ok dont make me one il make me one myself

Thank you jing for trying and sorry for any incovinience.

Once again sorry and Mut@t@ dude ok easy it cant be that bad lol sorry sorry sorry dont want one anymore

lol, ok, well if you really want to make yor own, go ahead.
    I'll be glad to make you a sig, but you must post the images you want in the sig.
    That's all we really need, a few images, maybe how you want the layout, any text, and then we're good to go.
    The main reason no one has made you a sig (other than jing) is that we're super-lazy, and you haven't posted any images (screenshots are fine)

hi guys i jus joined gotwoot i always visited this site for Ah! my goddess,naruto,Gundam and initial d downloads but became a member recently after months of visiting this site, was wondering if anyone can make me a sig?
    One with character like garnet from ff9, Tidus from x, a mixed of aH!my goddess and gundam seed destiny.
    i dunno how to post pictures =/ but if any1 can please reply.

thx for reading

Sig/Banner Requests!

To post an image use [IMG.]http://www.myimage.com/image.jpg[/IMG.]
    We'll be glad to make you a sig, but posting images will ensure it gets done a lot faster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

to post up an image use [img_] htt[://link [_img]
    however, when you actually do it. take out the underscore (_) in the image tag.

ok great ill look for some pictures =)

anyone think they could help me out with a sig, i have offically been bashed for having my homemade sig on this forum. by both a jounin and a sannin respectively

- But your sig is beyond brutal. It's so terrible that it's not in the bad category.

- Well, I'm looking at the sig above.

Good god.

Well post some pictures you want in it, and one us will be glad to make you a sig.

Sig/Banner Requests!

alright, can someone please make a sig with this. the only things i want are the words "Life is now, Death is next" somewhere in the sig, with some nice font, everything else is up to you.

actually, if it could be of just one of those three characters, and set up kinda like this. with "Life is now, Death is next" in place of Uchiha Sasuke

Sig/Banner Requests!

My setup rocks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i can edit it if ya want

Edit: whoops wrong thread LOL

Sig/Banner Requests!

yea could you? i really like that zelda one you made too, nice colors

so... what do you want me to do? put a renji or kisuke pic instead of sasuke and make it say "Life is now, Death is next"

could you put kisuke in it. him on the left side and "Life is now, Death is next" on the right side. im not too sure about the colors or anything else like that though.

Here ya go

oh well done, well done, i love it thanks a lot itachi

itachi whow nice zelda/link sig..