Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

HAKU!!! HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU!!!
    Ahem...
    Anybody wanna make me a Haku sig/banner?

.........I.........I.......I don't know what to say.......I would be HONOURED.......
    I've finally reached apprentice-sig-maker status! Oh Lasaire, I'll make you proud!

But I'm sort of starting at the bottom of the list, what with getting new sasuke pics and what not...but once NomoZ's is done, I can take over for you no problems....who's after that?

EDIT: Haku, maybe post some pics / quotes you'd like on your sig, or some specifics that you'd like to see?

lucky....

chakra back to 100% so im down fer whateva!

lasaire found some pics here you go :-

or u could go to the link, found tons of pics.strider pics

The quote...hrmmm......how 'bout
    "I want to protect someone precious to me"

Kagari, you're a lifesaver!

The guy's name is Karma, and here's his info:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    This is my first post and I was referred here by the sig of someone. Could someone make me a Kaoru (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Shikamaru (Naruto), or Takkun (Furi Kuri) sig? Please IM me on MSN (felixthecat26@hotmail.com) AIM (isitbadkarma), I&#39;ve got pictures that could be used, thanks a bunch.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Animeniac posted this for a friend of his:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Try these images for his sasuke sig and remember his user: Uchiha Sasuke and his quote to be &quot;Power of the Uchiha&quot;

Iv already found some images...Use any of urs that u may like better for the flow of the sig.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The links in question are at the bottom of page 12 of this thread. Just those two right now, thanks a bunch&#33;

We really need a thread that contains submissions quidlines and an automatically updated queue, to make it more organized and easy to keep track of. :-P Thanks Kagari, I really appreciate it. If you could handle any new requests between now and this weekend, in thanks, if you don&#39;t mind waiting three weeks from now, I will either do two new sigs of your choice or draw you a fanart.

I&#39;m currently in the middle of finals for school, and I&#39;m soo busy that I can barely take the time to read the new posts, let alone make any new sigs until this week is over. Once Sunday hits, I&#39;ll be done with the work and have time to do sigs again.

hmm...specifics eh?

-sasuke in new costume
    -doing chidori(if you can find a cool pic i.e. charging it on the wall)
    -a quote isn&#39;t neccesary but if you find one that&#39;s cool and hasn&#39;t been used by someone else put it in
    -my name

aside from that go nuts&#33;

This is my first post and I was referred here by the sig of someone. Could someone make me a Kaoru (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Shikamaru (Naruto), or Takkun (Furi Kuri) sig? Please IM me on MSN (felixthecat26@hotmail.com) AIM (isitbadkarma), I&#39;ve got pictures that could be used, thanks a bunch.

Arigatou,
    Haku here is a sig i made for ya its cool if ya dont want it but i thought i would give it a go

if u dont like something about it tell me and ill change it to what u want.

right i done what lasaire said and it looks better now welll i think hehe

karma ive been messing around with that shikmaru sig, if you want it i will add a couple of more pics and text on it

Karma, pick out four or five high quality, nice clean images that you want made into a sig and post specific links here or the images themselves.

Right now, I&#39;ve got Zero786 up first, then Karma. It&#39;ll be a couple of days til I get to you, though I&#39;m swamped with school.

Okay, this is my attempt....the layers are all still intact, so anything you want/need me to change, just lemme know. What do you think?

EDIT: Animaniac, Definately change that quote&#33;&#33; Unless of course you really like it, in which case, feel free&#33;&#33;

lucky....

hehe me bad cool thank u for taking ya time helping me

EDIT : hehe thats cool i get what ya mean now i didnt do that lol i will from now on tho thank u

Oh toruxx, Sorry&#33; I was makin one for NomoZ already&#33; I told lasaire I would. Well, i&#39;ll post mine and he can choose, i guess.

Methinks Animaniac&#39;s friend wanted a sasuke sig too...we have 2 sasuke ones here&#33;

lucky....

ahhh me bad again lol man thats cool i think ur&#39;s is better anyway hehe ok NomoZ forget about mine lol

well if he wants it i could change the name for him upto him tho i dun mind.

well Uchiha Sasuke u can have this one if u need a Sasuke sig.

well here is a shikimaru sig i made but it crap, any suggestions

I&#39;m not sure about the quote in the middle, and teh bright colors of the pixel animation tend to make it pop out too much, you may want to up the opacity of the right hand image to make it still a touch blue to tie in to the bg, but brihter to link the animated. Also, go back in and smooth the edges of that right-hand cutout with the eraser, or blur, so that they aren&#39;t all jaggy.

i&#39;ve added the changes

Much better, but now that the text is removed, you can see that the far rear image of shikamaru, the screencap you chose for that cuts off his shoulder sharply. I try to choose screenshots that do not do this, or crop or otherwise arrange the picture so you can&#39;t tell. Remember, seamlessness is key&#33;

Edit: I didn&#39;t necessarily mean take out the text entirely, just the quote seems a bit off. Shikamaru&#39;s far from a coward&#33; Maybe &quot;Number One Slacker&quot; would fit him much better.

well he called himself the number one coward, in one of the episodes think it was 70.