Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

I think you've improved the shika sig, Zero, I like the change in the text, and the addition of another image... I think having just the hint of color in the face on the right makes it more interesting than a plain monochrome sig.

dude i want a shika sigs 2

PMV god kills a kitten sounds funny... eventho i dont know wat it means

narushika, find and post about 5 high quality shika images that you want in a sig and one of us will make you one.

By high quality, I mean: large in size and not too grainy, no .gifs or .bmps, .jpg or .png are best.

Tell us what kind of feel/color theme you want and any quotes you want on it, and when you give us images we'll get started.

hmmm....i dont hav ene good shika pics ...but i can go and get me some good pics on the web ...ill post the pics here as soon as i got the pics..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_naruto_X &#064; Feb 28 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> can u make me a naruto sig </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I made this sig awhile ago and i put ur name on it. Take it if u want it

Edit: It was too big so i had to take it off. I will repost it after i resize it

Edit: Here u go...

True_strength, right click on the sig and select properties.Then highlight and copy the url of the image.Next go to my controls then edit my signature.Click the IMG tab and paste the url.Click ok then click update my signature and voila&#33;
    Remember to credit zero for his work.

can u make me a naruto sig

i lova mine&#33;&#33;&#33; they have made me a couple but not as good as this one thanks to migawari&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (True_strengh &#064; Feb 27 2004, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and thanks to you animeniac for try to help me </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    First of all, Zero your Shika sig is pretty good, maybe you should take away all the pink-orangish skin color in the right side and make it all blue. I think it would look better.

Second, True-strength, everytime you double post God kills a kitten Use the edit button, he is your best friend

See what I told narushika. Come back when you&#39;ve got images picked out. :-)

Hey lasaire should I use adobe images ready or is photoshop 6.0 good for making sigs

thanks for the advice

image ready is what u use to make animated effects in a sig after its primary construction is finished, you use good ole regular photoshop for the primary construction of ur sig.

Exactly right-- photoshop is used to do things like cut out your images of characters from their background and put them together with layers, filters and textures to get the overall &quot;look&quot; of the sig.

You then just open your photoshop file in ImageReady and use it to make pieces of your image animate. If you&#39;re not making a sig with animation, you don&#39;t need to use it at all.

Edit: Photoshop 6 is quite good, but 7.0 has some really neat tools like the healing brush that 6 doesn&#39;t have, and CS (i.e. 8) has some great color matching utilities that allow you to easily match the colors in two different images (though I haven&#39;t really used that function yet it can definately come in handy when you&#39;re putting images together from a variety of sources.)

Aww, you don&#39;t like the sig I made for you anymore, foxfire?

Just kidding&#33;

Hey lasaire do u have any comments on my new sig? (it&#39;s my first one with help from animeniac)

I like it, but the text looks a little jaggy. Make sure antialiasing is turned on..in your palette with the text tool selected it&#39;s the &#39;aa&#39; drop down menu.

Your cutouts also look a bit jaggy, esp. the curse seal. Go around with a soft eraser or blur tool and GENTLY touch only the edges of the cutouts to soften this problem.

I&#39;m not sure what that repeating background is supposed to be, what is it?

Otherwise, very nice first attempt.

why does a kakashi sig have sasukes curse seal on it?? make sure that u make ur sigs thematically consistent itll make em look better.

Oh the background is an effect i was playing around with

For the curse seal i dunno about that animeniac did that

How do you integrate .gifs into a sig?

So confubling

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>For the curse seal i dunno about that animeniac did that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Only because you told me to