Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Can some1 make me a sig wit UDON! i cant find any pics right now but ill try and get some 2 the person. Thanks

Could someone make me a sig outa this

(which I did in ms paint)

Sure, I'll post up a raw directory...in fact, go here:

sig raw directory

how do u add a .gif to a sig?

I tried to do it and i figured it out kinda but when i go to save it says jpeg and that dont support animation and it can only save the selected frame...so then do i like save the image as sumthing else so that it *DOES* support animation?
    I need help

ok guys heres some shika pics i found on the web.....juz choose the best one

n yes i want my name on the sigs .....n if u guys want to put quote on it...its fine wit me ^^....

Jpegs aren't animated..that's why we use .gifs!
    You have to add the gif into the sig in ImageReady and export as a .gif format...photoshop will not keep its animation.

narushika, your images aren't showing up -- check your links!

Thanks for the tip Lasaire and narushika use this if u want...

lasaire, is there a page we could perhaps go to to see all your sigs together?

woohoO!!! thnx animeniac i like it.......u da man dude

Missing Nin
    arg cant find any decent neji fanart for the nxt round of sigs pissing me off

why wasnt a more popular character picked. seems theres more art done of insignificant characters than there are done on neji.

Could someone please make me a sig?...er...anyone...please...

read my last post for the pic.

where can i get all these tools and utilities to make sigs my kazaa is down right now

Joshdaaznboy, You can probably download a trial version on adobe's website, but it won't be a permanent one..I used kazaa, but other filesharing programs would work, as well.

lucky....

In terms of filesharing, I really like Direct Connect, the best client I have found is DC++.

Photoshop and ImageReady come bundled together, usually. CS is the most recent version.

Fox_Fire, you sure you want to replace the sig you have?

btw, like my new sig? Slightly altered version of my round 1 entry.

Sig/Banner Requests!

naruto_x, I'm getting started on your sig tonight....good job animaniac, narushika if you like it and take it, don't forget to credit him!!

Lasaire, I like it much! The new courage looks much better, I think. Ok, Naruto_X, I made you one up real quick....ill give you the link:

Naruto_X

lucky....

Sig/Banner Requests!

thanks a lot kagari..can someone help me i cant seem to get my sig up

Sig/Banner Requests!

Yhea I wanna new sig..so can anyone make it for me?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Fox Fire, if you don't want the one I made you anymore, I'm sure there is someone who will make you a new one, or you could be brave and get us to talk you through making your own!

However, if you don't want to use mine anymore, I'm probably going to re-edit it with my name and use it for myself.

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

hrm, how long is the trial version?