Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1788

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

That place over there........ahh never mind

Sig/Banner Requests!

here are some:

I have a sense of regret giving these to you b/c I may want to use them eventually

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

*sorry double post

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

if it's possible, can someone make a sig out of this, if someone can, it'd be appreciated.

Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Sig/Banner Requests!

Here you go.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

thanks alot, man. seriously appreciate it.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Sig/Banner Requests!

could someone make me a sig with the first pic knives posted? (i'd use the 3rd but the drawing isnt perfecto)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hello, I would like a sig featuring the oh so loving brothers from Tekkaman Blade. A emphasis on their conflict would serve to be a decent main point, while still having a little leeway for the message in my sig =D "...and in death, they were brothers once more."

Greatly appreciate it! Oh yes, a nice sheen from their "eyes" would be nice touch. I hope I'm not demanding too much...

http://www.members.tripod.com/...images/tekblderght.jpg --- Pic of Tekkaman Blade
    http://guadsquad.com/downloads...s/teknoman/tekno50.gif --- Pic of Tekkaman Evil, purpose is the use of the Tekkaman form.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: Tekkaman Vigorot
    Hello, I would like a sig featuring the oh so loving brothers from Tekkaman Blade. A emphasis on their conflict would serve to be a decent main point, while still having a little leeway for the message in my sig =D "...and in death, they were brothers once more."

Greatly appreciate it! Oh yes, a nice sheen from their "eyes" would be nice touch. I hope I'm not demanding too much...

http://www.members.tripod.com/...images/tekblderght.jpg --- Pic of Tekkaman Blade
    http://guadsquad.com/downloads...s/teknoman/tekno50.gif --- Pic of Tekkaman Evil, purpose is the use of the Tekkaman form.
    I'll take it on. It's the least I can do. I've been trying to remember the name of this anime for years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The only thing is that the image for Sabor, if I remember correctly, doesn't apper. Use www.imageshack.us to host the images, and re-post them. Also, if you can find better pics of both of them, that would be great.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Evil

Well, I manage to find some different ones, best quality I've seen so far with regard to this anime. Other images are horrendously blurry, mostly screen shots from the anime (which in itself isn't very high quality either.) I thank you very much for taking this on.

Sig/Banner Requests!

OK, here you go. Hope you like it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

^^^
    These are great looking ava and sig. No wonder they call you a Graphics Whore.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    ^^^
    These are great looking ava and sig. No wonder they call you a Graphics Whore.
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Holy...mother of.... I am not worthy... Those are just unbelievable! Thank you so much!

Sig/Banner Requests!

LOL, I'm glad you like it. Although I should thanking you for reminding me of the name of this anime.
    Tekkaman Blade was the first anime I ever watched, so doing this sig brought back alot of memories.

Sig/Banner Requests!

I remember watching that 2 1/2 hour movie when that Tekkaman Dead person turned out to be a dude

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

I have a request for a Rurouni Kenshin OVA (Samurai X) sig. I found some pics that can be used for it.

Kenshin - In the Rain

Kenshin - Standing

Just cut Tomoe out of those two pictures, I wanted to find a third one, but it's so damn impossible to get high resolution pics from the OVA series. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

For the background, I can't really think of a one... so just pick one that goes really good with the pics, you guys are probably better at finding one than I am. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for text, of course I want some name somewhere, and also the exact words "Trust is a weakness..." and "Betrayal is the hidden blade..." written somewhere on the sig. I hope this isn't too much trouble for whoever decides to give it a shot. If you can find any extra pictures from the OVA series that go with the theme of the sig, go right ahead and use them. ^_^

And if you have an idea that will make the sig better, just post it so I can hear about it. ^_^

Sig/Banner Requests!

can someone please make me a sig of this pic? i'm sorry that the pic is small but i couldn't find a bigger size of it

Ovan, The Rebirth

Sig/Banner Requests!

Can anyone please make me a sig of Gin? Cant seem to find any good pics of him though..tried googling and yahoo...

Sig/Banner Requests!

Ok, I have a sig for AtHRunOwNZaLL and SamuraiX-, I figured some other people would do the other requests:

EDIT: I forgot SamuraiX wanted text [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

OOMG!!!

PHOENIX!! I almost had a friggin' seizure when I saw that banner! Freaken beautiful man, thank you so much!! Just awesome, I love you man, Happy New Year!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT: Rated you a 10 in your profile, would have rated you 12491/10, but it stopped at 10. XD

EDIT2: Now I just need an avatar that matches my sig, I'm wondering, is it possible to somehow cut out the top portion of Kenshin's head in that banner? ^_^