Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: sigX -- Final Round!

RE: sigX -- Final Round!

nice everyone! it is kinda weird that we are only able to vote for one overall and not one in each bracket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] kinda diminishes the reason to have two brackets here.

as for r3n not liking my entry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sry, the wallpaper has alot of work into it though their are like no large fma pics out there so the picture of ed was from almost sig size quality had to do alot to make it look that clear. And the wooded trail background keep in mind started out as just a plain real life picture of a little trail somewhere in oregon i think, to get it to look like a painting like that was a new type of challenge for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i like to change up my style as much as possible only through that will you grow.

Lasaire i digged urs lots it seems that your sig style works even better when you have a bigger canvas.

Kagari i dig ur sig[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

mmm fair enuf, i had trouble finding any large pics of hisoka, as id jst deleted all my hxh eps b4 the competition started, jst my luck. at a 2nd glance i like ur sig the best albinofury, and i can see what u mean with the wallpaper, still prefer ur others tho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. and lasaires i still think its boring doing the same piece of art for wallpaper sig and ava, but i still think ur wallpaper is beautiful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Neh, I suppose if you really want me to, I can split up the voting, into two brackets, but we have to start the voting over.

Missing Nin

not bothered, the votes are getting spread quite evenly last time i checked so i dont think its like, ppl are only voting for 1st and 2nd place, or whatever. up to you tho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

sigX -- Final Round!

i thought that we where gonna vote 2 time, first for the 3 place and then for the 1 and 2 place...but no matter.

really liked your stuff r3n really nice

EDIT:
    Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
    id say only split it if its troublesome if the vote gap gets too big and indicates that too many people are voting for 3rd 4th and then finding they cant vote for kagari or i, or vice versa :0
    thats what i did i voted for the 3 palce first and then saw taht i couldnt vote for 1 and 2 place

id say only split it if its troublesome if the vote gap gets too big and indicates that too many people are voting for 3rd 4th and then finding they cant vote for kagari or i, or vice versa :0

Well, i think that the problem with the system is that many of the people are just going to the page and not reading these threads.
    people tend to look at the first bracket, vote, and then the second bracket, and vote again. They only realize you can vote for only one bracket after it is too late...if it's very troublesome to split it up, then i guess it's ok, but if possible i would vote for re-opening the polls.

r3n and lasaire have SO many more hits than me and albino, probably for this same reason. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

lucky....

Originally posted by: Kagari
    Well, i think that the problem with the system is that many of the people are just going to the page and not reading these threads.
    people tend to look at the first bracket, vote, and then the second bracket, and vote again. They only realize you can vote for only one bracket after it is too late...if it's very troublesome to split it up, then i guess it's ok, but if possible i would vote for re-opening the polls.

r3n and lasaire have SO many more hits than me and albino, probably for this same reason. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    as the night goes on im tending to agree

sigX -- Final Round!

<testimonial>wow, i completely overlooked that fact...i treated the 4 entries as if they all were in the finals</testimonial>
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

sigX -- Final Round!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Aw i thought we could vote once in each division, so i voted for 3rd and 4th first. But oh well i actually enjoyed r3ns over all else so it doesnt matter much. I expected alot more from Kagari and Albinofury but still good. Btw r3n i love ur sig!

sigX -- Final Round!

I thought all the sigs were good, and I liked AlbinoFury's the best actually. What more did you expect out of them animeniac.

sigX -- Final Round!

It should be a little less confusing now. I'm sorry it is kinda wierd, but it would have been a lot more coding otherwise, and I simply didn't have the time.

couldnt you have just formated them as seperate round dividers? like how the previous rounds are seperated, cause right now the 1st second vote is gonna be skewed. I mean the original intention was 2 have 2 direct showdowns not this overall hobgod of 2 brackets fused at the hip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL hobgob....unfourtunately, even though I truly appreciate LCD's help (and I know beggars can't be choosers) it is kinda messed up...

lucky....

I could vote for two, one in each bracket, Lasaire and Kagari... what issues do you have?

Missing Nin

thx animeniac and l8r. i checked the votes again this morning and i can see what ppl mean about every1 voting for 3rd and 4th place and not for 1st and 2nd. so it might be betr to restart the voting, with 2 separate votes allowed.

sigX -- Final Round!

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:18 PM.

sigX -- Final Round!

w0w
    I think the AlbinoFury wallpaper was great, how did you 'paint' that landskape? You mind sharing some tricks ? ^_^

sigX -- Final Round!

You guys, you should've picked someone from Kenshin OVA, that would've rocked.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sigX -- Final Round!

Alright guys and gals. Sorry for all the trouble, but I only had 15 minutes to code that first vote page. I've split it up into the final round, and the runner-up.
    http://www.littlecooldude.com/sigX/
    The voting has been reset, now you can vote in both categories. The voting will end Tuesday. I hope this helps ^_^
    Once again, Gommen for all the trouble.