Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Gantz

Manga: Gantz

is there any one who knows where i can dl the manga Gantz ive got a couple of chapters but not all of em. if u know plz tell thx.

Gantz manga

have you tried http://www.omanga.net/ ?

RE: Gantz manga

anime.mircx.com

i really hope that a lot of these requesters try to find these things first before posting...

Gantz manga

Originally posted by: chaos4ever
    anime.mircx.com

i really hope that a lot of these requesters try to find these things first before posting...

dude shut up i did look didnt find much so i thought ill come ere and ask the nice ppl of GW forums! so shut it

o and thx l8r thats site is what i wanted thx alot mate.

Gantz manga

sorry, it just seems that there are so many requests come around that it seems repetitive to give people almost the same website or information over, and over, and over again when a lot of the websites have been mentioned in other threads... but then, i guess that's just because there's a lot of people where a small fraction just request for stuff

anywho. have fun with the gantz manga.

Gantz manga

thanks for site l8r

im glad you started this thread toruxxx, because ppl like me needs the site too, i appreciate.

Gantz manga

Any body still reading/watching Gantz? I recently read the manga and finished the anime and there're a few questions, so.......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I watched the censored first season of the anime, and have been faithfully reading the chapters of the manga as they come out from shocwave, who as far as I know is still scanning it.

I've finished watching the anime 2nd season, and found it very different from the manga in terms of story....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Im a big fan of the manga and dont need to watch the anime cause it cannot it compete with the manga.

Which chapter are you on in the manga?

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    Im a big fan of the manga and dont need to watch the anime cause it cannot it compete with the manga.

Which chapter are you on in the manga?
    191. That's the latest I think.

Me too then shouldnt we make this the thread to talk about the latest GANTZ chap since the forum is missing.

i'm on chapter 191 as well, what did you guys think of it, i'm trying to figure out what the deal with those onii-aliens is

http://www.stoptazmo.com/gantz/

Has all the latest ones.

So good! Can't wait to see how strong that oni-alien is. Best manga ever.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Hehe on of the best anyway.

Oni-alien doesnt oni mean demon? I was thinking that these oni aliean can be vamps cause they look like human like the alien they have souranded(sp?). Also the vamps have read about the GANTZ people and this guy knows about them.

192 is out... awesome chapter.

http://gantz.cjb.net/down.pl?ID=192

Awsome and it look very bad for Rieka and her crew, the only thing that can save them now are Kie.

CasmirRadon

Hey everyone, I just posted a torrent of every Gantz issue to date on Demonoid, I made sure to make it a public torrent so that anyone can get it, even non-members. Please come fill any holes in your collection!

http://www.demonoid.com/torrents/details/73031/

Note: every chapter is presented individually, so that if you use a bittorrent client such as Azureus, you can choose which ones you want or don't want to download, in case you already have some, but need other chapters.

Gantz manga

Just so people know, chapters 195-197 have been released. All I can say is: damn, damn, damn!