Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: couples

RE: couples

Originally posted by: Lord Pilaf
    Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    These threads are pointless...
    is there any point n watching anime? xept for wasting time
    no point in reasoning with konohamaruCorps, i think the only reason he hangs around the forum is to explain how pointless everying in it is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

chiyo, stfu. that scene when sasuke leaving and sakura asking him to stay and begging all that shit just ruined her image. proves that she's a dumb little bitch and needs to grow up. therefore, those two and just die and no one give a shit.

couples

No spoiling Kaigan. If you are spoiling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Edit : Oops. This is the manga threads. Sorry. Scrap that.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

couples

I doubt Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura will ever have a happy couple ending. But yeah I totaly see Shikimaru and Temari hooking up down the line. You can see when she comes to save the day, he's got the hot's for her...BAD.

@kaigan I dont think so, it was not dumb, this scene was so sad and that was a wonderful scene! there should couple and not die! Sasuke is not that bad person, that he shows often to us!

Originally posted by: kaigan
    that scene when sasuke leaving and sakura asking him to stay and begging all that shit just ruined her image. proves that she's a dumb little bitch and needs to grow up. therefore, those two and just die and no one give a shit.
    I'm going to agree with kaigan on that, it did ruin her image, that was pathetic, and besides, I don't think him thanking her was that significant anyways and if sakura meant anything to sasuke then sasuke would have not left, because as we see in anime, usually it's the one they care about that stops them or has the power to stop them, (for example rurouni kenshin kyoto arc...everyone told kaoru she is the only one that can stop him) so and it's naruto who has to go get sasuke, so obviously he cares more about naruto than sakura..she's just a comrad.

ok i really hope sasuke doesnt get the hots for naruto rekka.

actually the scene was appropriate. what the hell is a girl SUPPOSED to do to get her 'man' back? i mean he is superior to her so its not like she could fight him. she is only a little girl, not some experienced woman and so the usual 'he has to love me i have to show him' attitude is all she really knows. jeez you ppl forgot what its like to be young.

now i dont remember the exact words but he said thank you because she tried right? and he knows she likes him and so was saying he had good memories, even if that wasnt enough to change his decision.

Sasuke cares normally for both Sakura and Naruto, but he shows it not often, so both can help, but Naruto is stronger so he can bring him back, thats all ^^

i think the reason naruto is the only one who can bring him back is because naruto is the reason sasuke is obsessed with power so badly, seeing naruto grow so much. they are like best buds and all, growing and training together, completing the missions and surviving all the weird things. and naruto was there when sasuke faced his brother.

I think that if the get Sasuke back after this arc he'll be given to Anko. In my opinion Kakashi is too soft on Sasuke, Anko's going to make Sasuke her bitch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] = Anko/Sasuke!! with Sakura crying on the sidelines

Originally posted by: Chiyo
    @kaigan I dont think so, it was not dumb, this scene was so sad and that was a wonderful scene! there should couple and not die! Sasuke is not that bad person, that he shows often to us!
    haha, so you think sasuke should hook up with sakura? sakura should hook up with lee lee is a real man not a wimp like sasuke. and that scene just showed that sakura cares more about love than being a ninja it also made her look quite selfish. also the only thing she did when naruto and the others were going was bring sasuke back... she didnt say anyhting like i hope you guys will be okey or anything that vene hinted at that she cared about them she only said bring sasuke back. i dont even want to explain why sasuke is a bad person.

Ok, hesitantly I make this trip into the completely foolish area that is assuming couples.

Here is the following.
    One, Sasuke should not HAVE a couple. Unless he redeems himself somehow, this young man should die alone. He threw everything away (and completely disrespected Kakashi's opening up to him) because he wants to be an 'avenger' and is too obsessed with his brother. Serious issues. This is ruining his life, he's too stupid to realize that, and therefore not intelligent enough to warrant pairing off.

Two, almost everyone in the universe seems to want Hinata and Naruto to get together, and I'm not disagreeing with them. I do too. It seems obvious. And Naruto's done so much for Hinata. Besides, Naruto did promise Neji he'd change the Hyuuga. Only way he's doing that is marrying into them, I would imagine. Cute idea. Not entirely factual, but a very likely couple nonetheless.

Three, Ino and Chouji. Why? Because Ino's the only girl that even remotely likes Chouji, and there is no guy in the series that is not drastically annoyed by Ino except Chouji. What you say? Chouji's dead? ... If that's true, then Ino's pretty screwed. Sucks to be her.

Four, Shikamaru and Temari. I've been calling this one since the chuunin finals ended, and many of you may have heard me say it before. Temari and Shikamaru's relationship is just like Shikamaru's parent's relationship probably was as it was forming. The recent inclusion of Shikamaru comparing Temari to his mother pretty much clinched it. Shikamaru and Temari are going to be an item. And welcome he is to her. Of course, we all know that he's first going to bed her using some cheap-assed shadow technique, but we'll not delve into the realm of hentai. Much.

Five, and this is one that noone will agree with me on, but this is a couples thread, I'll get over it. Rock Lee and Sakura. Rock Lee has done everything he could for Sakura whenever he was given the opportunity, and Sasuke has done nothing but be a complete ass to her. Rock Lee is one of the most impressive characters of them all just for BEING ALIVE without being able to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, especially after fighting Gaara with such an immense handicap. Well, that and the minor fact that he can beat just about any character if the situations were desperate enough, etc. etc. (Also worth noting that Lee is *SO* damn rigorous and serious in his training, that he was probably wearing the weights during that entire fight with Kimimaro. Might be wrong, but I could explain why if anyone cares.) He is a hard working stubborn awesome comic relief type guy, and he deserves the damn pink haired girl of his dreams. Assuming of course, that she stops being so damn stupid.

Six, Neji and Tenten. I shouldn't have to explain this, but we all seem to know Tenten pretty much worships Neji, so that's about it right there.

Seven, Kakashi and...? Please don't pair off Kakashi. It's a great disrespect.

Shino and Kiba haven't had enough character development for us to match them up, and if they were GOING to be paired off, probably haven't met their matches yet. Of course, does anyone really want to think about Kiba kissing someone? Let alone Shino for obvious reasons. Let's not go there. Some characters aren't going to get matches in the manga, unless the mangaka really wants to give us pain.

lets hope there aint any long terms couples arrangement.... and everyone will get a chance in the show to fuck one another...
    cheers to my 1st post in this woinderful forum...

i wouldnt be surprised if the sakura/lee thing happens.....in fact i figured that would more likely happen than sakura/sasuke

you cant really pair everyone though......since the females only seem to make up about 1/3 of all the significant characters we've seen so far
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

discussing about couples in an anime is stupid.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

it may be stupid to you, but not stupid to others.

stupid isnt the right word, its more like useless. and annoying.

well... its juz speculation isnt it... so we shouldnt use 'strong' words such as stupid eh???

i mean after having to read some of the truely stupid posts in forums. . this one is light humor and everyone can throw in two cents without tensions escalating.

dont be bitter mut@t@, you can still dream about having sakura no matter who she chooses. i am sure they make some hentai out there just for you

problem with temari is that she is sand nin. . . a small conflict of interest

not really, the sand and leaf recently made a peace treaty so for the moment there isnt anything bad about it and she can always quit being a ninja or convert to leaf right?`is it even possible to convert to another village?