Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: couples

couples

i didnt really want to make a new topic for this but the old ones were too different. and i am tired of reading about sakura being useless or sasuke being an idiot

ok sasuke will get sakura. . that seems obvious. even naruto seems resigned to that fact.

Hopefully Naruto gets hinata, she likes him of course and it would make sense, he promised to change the hyuuga and what better way then demanding it after he marries the heir? Or does the little sister (name?) become heir because she is much better?

neji (if alive) will get tenten. we have seen so little death in this anime (and only at extremes) that i doubt he is dead. but this post isnt about THAT

now the big question. . . Shikamaru!!! does he get ino? (who will lose to sakura) or does he go with the sand girl temari! last time we saw him, he was saying he owed the girl and that she was as formidable as his own mother. . definatly a little forshadowing there. plus she was smiling at him in a weird way. i think she likes him, you gotta respect someone who beats you and who is such a genius!

choji. . . no clue. random girl #1 if he is alive and as skinny as he seemed he probably wont have a problem getting a date

kiba. . he has his dog!

lee. . . sad that he doesnt get sakura, he is defiantly going to have trouble getting a date.

bug guy (i keep forgetting his name). . . well what the hell does he do, tell the bugs to just stay at home?

couples

since you're a newb and you don't know this but couples threads suck.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: couples

mutata said it, but just to gain 1 post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] sasuke wont get sakura he will get orochimaru at best. lee will get sakura. well thats it for todays couples thread. and this really isnt that diffrent from other couples thread, its really the exact same. a guy saying which couples he likes.

Well, I don't think this thread sucks.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Lets talk couples... Hmm.

I think Sakura would eventually end up with Sasuke. Somehow I still think that. Maybe Naruto would eventually let her go, or maybe Sakura might end up with Naruto.. Arrgh! Now I'm confused![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hinata... Would end up with... Naruto(?). Somehow I don't quite like that to happen. I don't find Hinata that fabulatistic as lots of Hinata fans like. I think Hinata might end up with Bug man Shino.

Arrgh! This thread sucks.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

haha you realized it after some thinking eh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] thinking about stuff like this wont get you anywhere its a dead end...

Hinita will die saving naruto somehow, and naruto will go for no one. Sasuke will be Orochimaru's bitch as always and Sakura will be all alone.

nobody wont get anybody. they will all die a horrible death by itachi's hand (i hope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

and its Kurenai w/ Shika! P.I.M.P!

The ramen cook will get Anko.

Konohamaru will attempt to seduce Tsunade, hoping to sleep his way to hokage.

ok, i'm done. this is a dumb thread - there are tons of fanfics out there that explore every possible combination - if you really want to speculate - go read a fanfic.

and i get the ramen lady............. weeheeeheee(naughty thoughts)

These threads are pointless...

i concur, there are way too many couple threads around floating deep inside the forums

Opening 3 topics in one day, even in 1 hour is some topic-spree

To answer ur last question:

Shino (thats his name) will take the bugs with him when he will go on a date with the girl from pest control

Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    is there any point n watching anime? xept for wasting time

Is there any point in saying that on an anime forum?

couples

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    haha you realized it after some thinking eh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] thinking about stuff like this wont get you anywhere its a dead end...
    Yeah took me a while before It cut into my brain.

Originally posted by: Lord Pilaf
    Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
    is there any point n watching anime? xept for wasting time

Hardly, anime is entertainment, and it improves one's creativity and it helps teach us about Japanese Culture. MmmMmMm.. Ramen. Also, we get to learn Japanese "Sasuke-kunnnn!".

Lessons I've learned from Naruto:
    1) I need to be hard working so that I can be a somebody in life
    2) Friends are precious.. Hence, I don't beat up the kid on crutches at school. Now I just throw stones.
    3)Snakes are evil.
    3) President Bush is my Hokage. He's very powerful.
    3) I must not look at naked girls, or not, my nose would bleed.
    3) Evil people would never win! Just like Itachi.
    3) Ramen is the best food in the world.
    3) I'm going to japan and become a real Ninja and be with my best friend Naruto.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

couples

Originally posted by: InnerSakuraChan
    Konohamaru will attempt to seduce Tsunade, hoping to sleep his way to hokage.

ok, i'm done. this is a dumb thread - there are tons of fanfics out there that explore every possible combination - if you really want to speculate - go read a fanfic.
    Konohamaru is SO the man!

No, don't read the fanfics, unless you want to subject yourself to someones bad writing about a bunch a 12 year olds having sex. After accidently stumbling over that crap, I am now completely anti-fanfic. If they want to write that kind of crap, they can at least show some creativity and make their own characters instead of butchering someone elses creations.

Oh, and I guess for the sake of the topic, here's my best guess as a pairing for now:

Naruto+Hinata
    Sakura+Lee
    Shikamaru+Temari
    Chouji+Ino
    Kurenai+Asuma
    Sasgay+Itachi.... Hehehe

Yeah, that's about all I'll do. Most of the characters are still too young to be getting into this kind of situations anyway. And this topic hurts my brain.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Sasuke will get a mouth full of dirt, and Naruto will get Hinata, but I posted this just to get another post like jiraiya did

R.I.P Captain America.

couples

Sasuke will end up maybe with Sakura! It was so sweet and sad, in that scene where sasuke was going and sakura said all to stop him and then his "thank you" ^^ Now I think its a possibility ^^

Naruto maybe with Hinata, they are also sweet ^^
    Shikamaru...hmm...mayby ino...that would not so bad^^