Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: couples

couples

Originally posted by: hopeknight

No, don't read the fanfics, unless you want to subject yourself to someones bad writing about a bunch a 12 year olds having sex. After accidently stumbling over that crap, I am now completely anti-fanfic. If they want to write that kind of crap, they can at least show some creativity and make their own characters instead of butchering someone elses creations.

Some aren't bad actually, not those ones about love (who the fuck wants to read a love story about anime characters thats almost as bad as watching Hentai and enjoying it...>_&lt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], but there are some very good and interesting spinoffs when it comes to action and adventure. Some people make up good ideas,

Couples? Who cares.

1 extra post for me !

RE: couples

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    not really, the sand and leaf recently made a peace treaty so for the moment there isnt anything bad about it and she can always quit being a ninja or convert to leaf right?`is it even possible to convert to another village?
    but being the daughter of the previous kazekage might leave her with some obligations to sticking around the sand village
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

couples

sasuke will end up with nobody due to his obcession with killing itatchi by the time hes ready to *cough*rebuild his clan*cough cough* everyone will have already pair off and had many many children end of story.

EDIT: Also sakura will never be paired with anyone because after many years of being ignored by sasuke she will become violently depressed and jump off the hokage monument conviently missing sasuke realizing its not physicaly possible for him to rebuild his clan alone thus ending the tragicly retarded story of two horrible characters btw GO HINATA+NARUTO!!

couples

Originally posted by: kuro
    sasuke will end up with nobody due to his obcession with killing itatchi by the time hes ready to *cough*rebuild his clan*cough cough* everyone will have already pair off and had many many children end of story.

EDIT: Also sakura will never be paired with anyone because after many years of being ignored by sasuke she will become violently depressed and jump off the hokage monument conviently missing sasuke realizing its not physicaly possible for him to rebuild his clan alone thus ending the tragicly retarded story of two horrible characters btw GO HINATA+NARUTO!!
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    naruto + hinata = fairy tale ending!!!
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

glad to see another naruto/hinata fan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: kuro
    glad to see another naruto/hinata fan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    i'm not realli a pure-bred naruto/hinata fan... haha... i'm more into the 'everyone gets to fuck everyone in the show'...
    cheeers

hurray for the massive 12 yr old orgy, cant wait till that ep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: ThyName
    hurray for the massive 12 yr old orgy, cant wait till that ep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    i'm delighted to say the least for being able to find someone tat sees eye to eye wif me...

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

i dont know. naruto with hinata i guess

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

NO! hinata and sasuke!! byakugan + sharingan = one powerful mofo.

I tried my best...