Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

RE: Hunter X Hunter

lol i guess

still shitty though

i dont see any reason to complain, its not like you're paying for it. and Togashi does a much better quality volume release which the scanalators will release when available

am i complaining??? im just stating a truth... artwork looked like crap enough said....

*nods in agreement* the artwork is crappy as hell i wish Togashi went back to his old style instead of this crappy shit we're getting the manga looked way better in the beginning then it does now

232 is out by nexgear...

only shows that gon isn't a pro hunter for nothing, he really can hunt!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

has always... you can get it here...

http://www.squiggle-manga.co.nr/

hmmm, ok chapter.
    gon thinking is good, and working out best plans for attack, and doing it wisely.

Yeah it has been far too long since we seen Gon like this.

I wonder what he will do now.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

ch. 233 is out link

wow..that kinda ended quickly but gon has good logic. that cat girl or whatever is kinda scary...

I tried my best...

yeah these guys are nobody's, Gon got rid of them well, he was thinking behind his attacks, trying to work out a weakness, it was good.
    Neferupitoo is the cat girl's name.
    I seems like Killua has a big match coming up straight away.

She is know as Nef cause nobody can spell her name right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have been enjoying theselast chapter where you get see Gon thinking trough his attacks.

Hopyfully Killua will do the same thing.

i think Killua will get owned

Hunter X Hunter

Well i'm thinking that Gon is going to join in that fight with Killua, as i remember a page where they showed it like it was this person verse that person and Gon, Killua and Neferupitoo, where i the same cell and at the bottom was the king and Hetero.

Also the thing not making this certain is the person/thing spying on Gon, he can hold him up and he might not be in that fight.

i just went back to look at that part Chapter 223, and also Gon has to fight her, as he and Killua requested her, i don't know how this will work, but yeah.

This person will fight Gon that is almost clear after what he said when Gon finished the owl. He said " the problem is what do i do now..."

I hope Killua and Gon fight Nef next chap but knowing this kind of mangas they will not fight her in 234.

Man. I'm so lost ever since the art went to hell.

Hey.. I heard.. the art, after a while, he would redo it again properly.. Am I right? Maybe I'll wait for those to come out then only download. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Plus.. Doens't the bug Queen remind you of Cell from Dragonball? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

yeah you're right, and all the stupid censoring will be taken out as well

Hunter X Hunter

censoring?

The art is no problem now that the story is picking up.

Killua'face in the last pic of 234 is so intresting and cant wait to see what he does in 235.

yeah Killua looks awesome at the end, I think we're in for some good fighting scenes to come.

Gon v Spy
    Killua v those 3

Should be the first fights up.

Hunter X Hunter

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    censoring?
    Well if you've already got the version 2's of the earlier volumes then you won't see it, but some of the version 1 releases had black boxes put over gruesome things, such as someone getting their head ripped off, and those were going to be taken out once it was released in the tankuban and the art was redone. Nexgear used to bitch about it in the old releases.