Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

Hunter X Hunter

any character would be lame if they threw a hissy fit after winning a board game and ended up killing their opponent =P

Hunter X Hunter

Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
    243 is out, go and get it if you want to know the secrets of the 3rd ability...

speaking of a diffrent subject, i'm kinda starting to hate the king, he seems pretty lame so far.

The king and his royal guards are so lame that they bring this great manga down.....

I hope they finish him soon and this arc who is by far the worst arc in HXH.

Hunter X Hunter

Now, the King is a genius at everything once he knows the rules.
    Well I do think this arc is coming closer and closer to the finish, Gon and co, will be meeting up soon, they're going to take out the captains and stuff, then it will be the king, and getting Gon's friend back, what's his name.?

Hunter X Hunter

244 is out, go read it for 2 pages of meleroon action (not really action, but he's there, which is enough).
    other than that, the king is still playing board games like a geek who's afraid that bullies will hit him when he gets outside.

last few pages imply that there's gonna be a good fight coming on, we're about to see the true extent of the guy with the pipe, he has yet to proove himself cool enough for me to learn his name.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

Heh i dont remember his name iether no matter how many times i hear it.

Yeah the king and his board games are waste of paper since we understand now that he is a genius and all.....

Hunter X Hunter

to tell u the truth, the poor drawings is really what's making me lose track of what's going on in this arc. every time i read an hxh chapter and finish it, i blink and wonder what the hell just happened.

Hunter X Hunter

Nah you cant complain about the current art cause it has been good in the last vol.

Hunter X Hunter

can't complain now but b/c of the bad art from before there's this whole chunk of the arc here that i'm really fuzzy about haha

Hunter X Hunter

245 is out
    morua shows us that he's all talk (in a good way), and the king, as excpected, is all crap.
    really, why does he even care about board games? can't he do the normal thing that all evil dudes do and kill some babies or something?

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Hunter X Hunter

finally caught up (last chapter i had read was 234)....

Great stuff as always... luckily there was only one chapter with those black boxes... at side from that everything seemed great to me

I hope this arc ends soon so that hopefully an OVA can hurry up and be done

Hunter X Hunter

about time it's out, i've been stepping on needels for the past two weeks...
    Mourau and what's his name are still not there yet, but they're getting cooler by the moement, though i haven't understood the basis of the teleport ability.

the king is still stupid, i can just see it, he'll die of starveation while trying to win over the woman in chess *gun-gi*...

Hunter X Hunter

Lol... many of this abilities and stuff that is currently going on I have a hard time following... I really want to see it animated... Damnit hurry up and finish up this arc...

You know, they can easily do a two part OVA... First part up to the part that they reach the Queen... Second part for the rest (just like Greed Island)

Hunter X Hunter

Is it only me or does the wemon who plays with the king look like Bisque?

Man i look so much to the ova since the art in this arc has been mostly subpar.

Hunter X Hunter

LOL, it would be funny if she was, but I doubt it...

Hunter X Hunter

man, the King is still playing, will he win, oh no.

Hunter X Hunter

i can just see it, the king will win at one point, but then he'll take his head out his ass and find that the elite guards were killed and that the ryodan are there, waiting to make bug maet out of him, after netro finished with him.

King: yes! 1m teh graetesst!1! 1 baet tat Bitc#! nobod7 can fu## w/ meh!.
    pot clean(whatever it's called): the intrest is piling up.
    gun gi woman: well, GG man, i'm going to bed.
    King: OMG! wen did u mofos com heer? 1m gunna kick ure' a$$$ so #ard in chess!111
    Ryodan: yes, let's play 'Chess'.
    Netro: Indeed, Chess sounds like a pleasent experince.
    Gon: yeah! chess!
    Meleroon: with the potclean soon turnning into toritaten, even i can beat you... in chess.
    Novu: wait, let us play chess in a more comftorable room.
    Muarou: but before the chess playing, let's all sleep for a few hours, it seemes that it's still potclean...

King: yeah! 1'm gonna rape ya a11 in chase!111 1'm fu##ing invnisible! 1'm teh rael uberlurd111
    Hisoka (i'm inventing him into the scene): and what would you say for a nice game of cards?
    King: novod7 kan mese w/ meh! 1 rulle over a11 gaiming!~~ hoe do u pla7 this kard gaim????
    netro: Oh, you'll see soon enough... after we play chess, of course.
    King: 1m hungry! gett meh somting to aet!
    three elites guards: *dead*.
    king: no fiar!11 u lamers attked ma alleys wahle 1 waz pla7ing chess!
    Gon: ok, then lets do a game of rock paper scissors.
    King: OMG!111 1'm gonna do mgic stikc and win!11 no bod7 can fu## with meh!
    Jan - Ken - Paa!

admit it, you'll all pay good money to watch in end like this, if I had any talent in drawing I could make millions out of selling this as a doujinshi.

Hunter X Hunter

Man it would be beyond awesome if the Ryodan who are bad asses came and destroyed this lame king and his crew. This mangas only bad guys should be the Ryodan not some lame ants...

Hunter X Hunter

247 is out...
    bot list = http://66.90.73.193/~telethor/hisoka.txt

Hunter X Hunter

The only good thing 247 was how Morou lured the speedy ant into his trap. Other than the board game as usuall..........