Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hunter X Hunter

Manga: Hunter X Hunter

If you read this manga i can inform you that the latest chapter chapter 216 is out.

You can find it here http://www.geocities.com/moustachio_gs/manga.htm

If you want talk about Gon and company here is the place.

Hunter X Hunter

its a shame its so low Q on the manga [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]
    but other than that its a great manga

wounder how the guy is doing...(the guy who makes it) any1 know?

Hunter X Hunter

The problem with the manga on it's latest arc is the art (OMG. Their doodling. It's not even drawing). And also about the 'ren' 'ten' stuff, which I don't really care. Either than that.. It's quite a good series.lit

Very Dragonball feel. And very well defined abilities. And the part I love best is the fact that Gon and The friend whatsisname is weak. Rather than making them super super powerful. It brings a different point of view to the series. Rather than the typical invincible hero.

The writer needs some artist to help him do the sceneries and stuff.

MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Hunter X Hunter

I also like that Gon and Kilula arent super strong yet. The Nen is the best power thing in anime,they explained Nen much better than others shows powers.

Im little irritated that Q is so low,cant he draw better?

You cant compare this great manga with Dragonball for god sake!!!

the artist needs an 'archangel's blessing' card to heal him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (i think that's the name of the card, anyway)...

he got sick couple of years ago (while he was still doing YYH), and since then he had has his times of crappy artwork and months of no relaesing...

on the bright side, you can at least take comfort in the fact that the released Volumes have decent artwork, so the current arc will have new better looking versions of it..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I want to read YYH and see if it as good HXH do you know where i can download it or find some scans

I hope we dont wait two months more for the next chapter of this manga.

I'll save you the trouble, it isn't.

I've watched 85/112 episodes of the anime, so i can say that YYH is nothing compared to HxH, it's merely a DBZ look alike, and i mean it... even though you can see some parts resembling HxH, but it's better to start with YYH and move on to HxH than the other way...

the YYH manga is probably better than the anime, you can get the few first volumes at mangareactor, but it covers less than the first 5 episodes of the anime (which means, the manga had lots' of stuff who didn't appear in the anime...)

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Even if its not as good HXH i want to read it. So mangareactor doesnt have all volymes of the YYH manga?

just download the anime, manga isn't available anywhere, the anime is great if you like super powers and lots of fighting

I want the manga cause i alredy watch a lot of anime shows.'

Are sure that you cant find anywhere on the net.

very sure i've looked everywhere

thanks anyway Delux

I've got a really stupid question, about HxH 217 (it's out, by the way):

gon says that he went on dates with older women who love young kids, and said that he believes they're called "mania"

unfourtanly, the only word i know for pedophiles is is pedophiles, and there is no 'mania' in it...

so my question is what does gon mean? is there another english word for pedophilia? or is the translation just being sucky?

note: please, don't start with the 'orochimarumani' or 'jacksonmania' jokes, we got the point already, it ain't funny.

I think the mangaka called the women who likes young boys mania cause he didnt want to use the pedophiles or it can be that Gon who is soo clueless doesnt even know the word pedophiles so he makes up the word mania.

I love HXH!
    However the current arc is not the least bit amusing!
    Super Ants that take the form of their prey???
    Man it looks like a Japanese Godzilla creature-fest B-Movie!!
    I thought HXH was above that!
    I like the Ryodan arc and Greed Island was cool but this one is making
    me lose faith. Stoopider is right they are merely doodling nowadays.
    I hope I am wrong about all this.

This current one is a mix with MajinBu and they look like Cell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I also love HXH but i just hope this arc ends soon so we can go back to Ryodan and Kurapica, that was a good arc!

Hunter X Hunter

Just to make sure... is the current HxH chapter that is out 221?

i'm currently downloading the torrent posted in mirkx with chapters 1-221

and if possible, can someone tell me on what chapter does the Greed Island Final ends?

yeah 221 is out

/server irc.irchighway.net
    /join #nexgear
    nexgear do it and
    #null but i dont know if they have started it yet...

they do it
    manga-section stopped it but #null are taking over for them..

kAi... do you happen to know which chapter is the end of the Greed Island arc?