Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who needs to Die??

RE: Who needs to Die??

3rd Hokage

Would be nice to see Kabuto die in front of Naruto the moment he turns on Orochimaru and Oro finishes him off.
    Then Naruto gets fueled with hatret and compassion then bashes Oro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Who needs to die? Hinata and Kiba. Seriously. Useless trash and anoying as hell. Neji should stick around for a while longer, but i do think Chouji is going to bite it. Would add some depth to the series, with the angst that shikamaru would be feeling and all that.

Who i think will die? Chouji, Orochimaru, Itachi and Kakashi.
    Chouji and Orochimaru are obvious, Itachi should be killed by Sasuke as retribution fore him killing of the clan..And as for Kakashi...I dunno, i just get the feeling he's going to die in the not so distant future. I'd be sad as hell to see him go, but i wouldn't be suprised.

That place over there........ahh never mind

sakura/Iruka/Hinata they would be the most logical

R.I.P Captain America.

whats logical in killing sakura?

i dont think Neji should die, Naruto still has to become Hokage and fix his Hyuuga problems for him.

Originally posted by: Goingin
    3rd Hokage

Would be nice to see Kabuto die in front of Naruto the moment he turns on Orochimaru and Oro finishes him off.
    Then Naruto gets fueled with hatret and compassion then bashes Oro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    Err... How would killing Kabuto anger Naruto? Naruto already almost killed Kabuto.

Sakura should die. her death will prompt naruto and sasuke to put aside their differences and become friends again. then we will get a new person on team 7. and she will have finally made a great donation to this anime.

why does hinata need to die why? of all character shes the last person i think should die. she finally growing more and gaining confidence in herself and you want to kill her off. shame on all of you.

hinata and sakura cant die because it would serve no purpose. i mean naruto doesn't even completly kno about hinata's feelins so he wouldnt freak out and kill orochimaru or someone. i think this would happen if sakura died and maybe, just maybe then sasuke would realize his feelins for sakura and return from the dark side. thats the only thing that i could see happening, unless the same think except with kakashi instead of sakura. but then again these are the main chars and i dont think the writer of naruto feels like getting a ton of hate mail since he killed off the best and coolest char, Kakashi. nuff said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: kuro
    why does hinata need to die why? of all character shes the last person i think should die. she finally growing more and gaining confidence in herself and you want to kill her off. shame on all of you.
    hinata is garbage. what the hell are you thinking.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i think hinata needs to live to become stronger. if neji were to remain alive then hinata would have no growth potential. even if she does manage to do something decent it will be over shadowed by neji. with neji dead (thats my story and im sticking to it) she doesnt have anyone whos purpose in life is to protect her, and she can grow more talented
    as for people claiming that konohamaru should die: hes a freakin kid man! his purpose in the story is to serve no purpose...hes only there for laughs. and when naruto dies he will be the seventh hokage ...live with it

Even though it is very unlikely to happen in the near future, I think Kakashi should die.

This is not a theory because I know it will probably not happen.

I think it would be cool if Kakashi went after Orochimaru to get Sasuke back, but Orochimaru kills him.
    Naruto would then go beserk and then either kill Oro with full Kyubi, or Sasuke would turn good again, and him and Naruto would double team Oro and do a Chidori + Rasengan on his ass.

Oro, Sasuke, Sakura, Sasuke, Oro, Hinata, Itachi, Ino, Saskue, Kakashi, Oro.

what does that mean really, make sense. unless it an encrypted message where i hav to take every fourth letter to make the sentence work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to see Kakashi or Jiraiya die in a heated battle or maybe the 5th as long as it helps with some major character building and growth.

It should be like this, Sasuke kills Iruka, Naruto gets pissed off.

Who needs to Die??

Pakkun. mmmmmmmmmmm...

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    one question: wtf is wrong with you?

theres no reason for hinata to die as stated by many people before me as well as the fact that she has just only started developing as a character so to kill her off would be criminal. and for hinata being garbage, thats bs if you want a fine example of garbage look at sakura. as low as hinata's confidence is she could beat sakura senseless with one arm behind her back.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    one question: wtf is wrong with you?

theres no reason for hinata to die as stated by many people before me as well as the fact that she has just only started developing as a character so to kill her off would be criminal. and for hinata being garbage, thats bs if you want a fine example of garbage look at sakura. as low as hinata's confidence is she could beat sakura senseless with one arm behind her back.
    i totally and absolutely agree... hinata cant die... wats gonna happen to naruto if she dies??? all cheers to hinata for stnading up to neji and confronting her fears... hinata is immortal!!!

Who needs to Die??

Who needs to die? Hmmm....Naruto? Well, not immediately, of course (that would just be stupid to kill him off and continue the series) He just needs to die a little at a time on the inside, and end up a disillusioned guy with nothing but a pocket full of terrible cliches. Would that make it deep? I would say yes.

Kill off any of them. Its been a while since this anime has faced mortality of human beings.