Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who needs to Die??

RE: Who needs to Die??

Originally posted by: hornetmike
    Sakura should die. her death will prompt naruto and sasuke to put aside their differences and become friends again. then we will get a new person on team 7. and she will have finally made a great donation to this anime.
    do you think sasuke will start crying and say im sorry for everything if sakura dies? i dont. he will probably just say good now that bitch is out of my way or something. he wont care if she dies or not all he cares about is power.

I actually think that Choji and Neji will be fine... Shizune is off and about, perhaps she's following the genin from far far back, and we've seen how she can heal (she healed Genma and Raido after their fight with the sounds).

Well Pervert sennin Jiraiya, i din't really think so. But a guy can hope can't he. at least that we replace sakura anyways. to bad shizune has already been assigned to another team already. i can at least stand her.

Oro, he is getting WAYYY too old and stale as a villain, introducing Itachi and Atkasuki before the sannin arc litterally killed his chances of being the main cool villain IMO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] he needs to die so we can get to the REAL bad guys
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

Who needs to Die??

High Impact character deaths are the best so it would have to be
    somoene that the characters care about or think are very powerful:

Kakashi- but he won't die unless it way late in the series.

Gai- I can see him dying sooner in a heartfelt saving Lee battle.

Gaara- Really, he's uber strong and not really needed. Killing him
    would have some major impact plus they wouldn't lose anything
    really story wise, just add.

Who I can't see dying anytime soon:

Orochimaru: Why? Because there would be no real purpose to him dying, he's the
    measuring stick for all the other bad guys imo. Killing him will take away the "lurking
    plotting villian" dynamic. Although itachi is cooler, he's not as verbal....every show
    needs it's cobra commander, starscream archetype. The plotter who throws monkey
    wrenches into peoples plans.

All the genin who aren't evil: Again none of them are developed or focused on
    enough to give any real impact.

i dont know about gaara dying...it seems to me that kishimoto has a plan with him...that first involves him finding someone to fight for

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Who needs to Die??

Why does Hinata have to die? She's so cute and much more useful than Sakura.

Sakura SHOULD die, but then she probably won't.

A lot of ppl said Iruka should die. I kind of agree. If there are going to be deaths, it will probably be Iruka. Since he's not that useful (never really seen much Iruka lately), but he is very important to Naruto. but no more deaths. i thought this was a happy anime aired during prime time.

I tried my best...

i say neji should die

I got it!!!

Orochimaru will be killed. By Kabuto, who reveals himself as a demon-possesser, or perhaps the true leader of Akatsuki. I honestly think the Kabuto is holding back a lot of his power.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I bet the Turtle that everyone keeps talking about in the other forums is the leader of Akatsuki

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

nobody should die. theres no reason

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i agree w/ Uchiha Shisui, that Kabuto is hiding something. there's so much kishimoto didn't reveal about. i don't know if he could be the leader of the akatsuki since i don't think kabuto is THAT strong...but there's much to know about him.

No more deaths in naruto. there's already a lot of deaths of favorable characters.

I tried my best...

Who needs to Die??

Kabuto is pretty strong, but iunno if I'd say Akatsuki strong. It seems like he will betray Oro, but i'll wait for that to happen first.

BTW, I doubt Oro is dumb enough to join the Akatsuki and not know who the other members are.

ElitexANBU

Who needs to Die??

Originally posted by: Everon
    Who needs to die? Hmmm....Naruto? Well, not immediately, of course (that would just be stupid to kill him off and continue the series) He just needs to die a little at a time on the inside, and end up a disillusioned guy with nothing but a pocket full of terrible cliches. Would that make it deep? I would say yes.

Kill off any of them. Its been a while since this anime has faced mortality of human beings.
    I agree. they should kill off whoever hasn't gotten any airtime or something....like Ten-Ten. I dont really care for her. She's a fairly good genin but she has no flashy powers or cool bloodlines.

Ten Ten imitation= *Ohh look at me! I can play with knives!* EBIL and USELESS<<<<<<

Who needs to Die??

Sasuke needs to kill Sakura in order to attain the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Sakura's character development is dead, and has been for a very long time. It would make for some VERY nice tensions - it would obviously infuriate Naruto, and send Rock Lee into a murderous rampage. It would show that Sasuke really DID feel something for her and was supressing it the whole time in order to avoid exactly this sort of thing - and she can, tragically, find it out right before he kills her. It would surprise us by downplaying Naruto and Sasuke's "friendship".

And it would shake things up, something that hasn't happened in awhile.

Who needs to Die??

Sasuke does care about Sakura, if she died, he would go on a rampage. She should die, but it wouldn't work so well, what with her starting off as a "main character"

Who needs to Die??

He said "Thank you" to her before he knocked her out and ran off, he won't kill her.

Kabuto needs to die, he's too cocky, even after Naruto pushed him past his limit.

alot of people say kabuto's cocky.....but i wouldnt quite say that.....

people who are cocky try to make themselves the best......................kabuto seems to be perfectly content with being in orochimaru's shadow
    people who are cocky cant restrain themselves from showing off.................kabuto is very good at acting like a genin, and he's done it for at least 4 years
    people who are cocky get careless in battle..................kabuto always keeps a cool head about his fights and plans out his next move

sure kabuto was looking down on naruto during their match, but what kind of jounin WOULDNT if they are matched up with a lowly genin? seriously? The only thing that got kabuto was that he didnt expect a genin to have an A rank jutsu, but even so he didnt underestimate it and planned out to focus his chakra to his stomach ahead of time
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Most of y'all throw around the terms like it's nothing. "This bitch needs to die. That bitch needs to get f-in killed."

Real tough...