Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who needs to Die??

Who needs to Die??

Characters whose death could make the manga more deep.

Obviously with the current angle, although some wouldn't like it, I think the death of Chouji and Neji could make the manga much more deep.

Aside from the current angle, however, I'm just going to list some characters in my head whose death could make the series more interesting:

One of the Jounins...maybe Gai or Kakashi
    Orochimaru: He just needs to die
    Iruka
    Tsunade (although not until a long while)
    Jiraiya (maybe while he is in mid training with Naruto against Akatsuki members)

Also, when will Konohamaru and Naruto have their battle over Hokage that they said they would have since episode 2??

RE: Who needs to Die??

Iruka maybe ...since hes very important to naruto .. but he cant die unless its something really important like Konoha getting attacked again or something like that ..

Hmm. I personally still feel for Chouji and Neji to die, it still seems too soon. THeir death doesn't quite make an impact, since we've known them truly for only one arc. And It's always a fun thing to see the Gennin gang go out for missions. Making the whole ninja-ey thingy no more about JUST Naruto.

But as for them to truly die, we've have to wait and see what Kishimoto decides on. But Killing them off would add a real punch to the stomach about how real being a ninja is. And Kishimoto doesn't seem to have any hestitation what so not for killing off the other Sound 5's.

Kakashi & Iruka would be most heart bleeding. Somewhat somehow.. I find the most saddest thing is to see Sakura cry over a dead teacher. Don't know why. Or Gai trying to hold his feelings, trying not to weep a tear.

Just my 2 cents.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Who needs to Die??

If you kill Kakashi you might as well end the show right there,
    He is probably the coolest character in Naruto and his loss would definitely suck.

I can see Jaraiya getting killed and that fueling Naruto to go insane Kyubi!

Who needs to Die??

hinata should die.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Who needs to Die??

Iruka.

Iruka should most defintally die, and fuel Naruto to kill his first enemy.

Iruka lost his purpose as soon as chapter 001 ended, and now that Naruto is almost a chunin himself, Iruka has no true value as a living person anymore...

other than that, I feel that the charecter cast should be tuned down a bit, so new guys could be introduced, so the first ones to go should be Chouji (who is probably already dead), Shino (who should've died long ago) and Kiba (who i hate, and is completly useless for the plot)...

Kakashi won't die for now, and neither would any of the jounins, but if any of them hits the dust, i think it would be Asuma or gai (while defending Lee), and then we'll see Kakashi removing his mask infront of Gai grave and acting emotional all of the sudden...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i dont see why iruka needs to die...naruto just gained father figure...dont let him lose it irukas the onlyh reason naruto is the way he is now
    i cant see gai die...too much comic relief. it would be a shame to waste him.
    jiraiyas death would be good...right in the middle of some new training...forcing naruto to be more independent

kiba must live on -- not every character needs to have some deep story to stick around... hes a good scout ninja for a lot of team possibilities

Who needs to Die??

Originally posted by: Himura_san
    If you kill Kakashi you might as well end the show right there,
    He is probably the coolest character in Naruto and his loss would definitely suck.

I can see Jaraiya getting killed and that fueling Naruto to go insane Kyubi!

kakashi is the coolest? dont try to kill jiraiya off. if someone should die it should be maybe iruka or sakura that would make naruto go insane kyuubi kakashi is a possibility to, but to much ppl would complain about not knowing how he got his eye etc. etc.

Who needs to Die??

As of yet, some still have their story to tell.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Who needs to Die??

sasuke. he's a fking prick. kill him.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Sakura can die.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I thinks its pretty obvious by lee's recovery that nobody important to the story will die. Including Neji and Chouji

rock wasnt recovered. he was just better. thats why he drank his "medicine". i guess mostly villains will die and i dont think any of the genin will die.

id like to see itachi die first... or leave an start his own show =)

i think kakashi should die before gai cause gai is to nice
    then orochimaru to introduce a new bad guy but not before teaching kabuto some kool stuff
    then jairiya to boost naruto strength
    some of the other genins
    maybe some sound ninjas
    couple anbu ninjas

ohh how could i forget sasuke that useless mF..

taht would make the story more grand haha

konohamaru needs to trip and fall on a shuriken
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

naruto should die... well i mean they can just use the 'sakura:"oh my god they kill naruto" sasuke:"you bastards!" ', cant they...
    cheers...

jiraiya while further training or w/e with naruto.
    protecting him or something

id like to see naruto develop further with that scenario

jiraiya shouldnt die :'( no seriously i would like to see iruka die in front of naruto and konohamaru. naruto would freak.

Right now, I dpn't really see anyone dying anytime soon, they killed a whole lot of nameless Konoha ninjas in Sand's attack, so killing anymore off would just make Orochimaru destroy Konoha with a thought.

Sakura won't die, and unfortunately neither will Sasuke because they, along with Naruto parallel the sannin (despite how weak Sakura is compared to Tsunade). Since all three of them are around, those two won't die either.

Hinata doesn't need to be killed off, her storyline is done and I actually doubt we'll see her again anyway. The same goes for about all of the female ninjas.

I could see Iruka dying, but it wouldn't provoke Naruto to kill, that's not what the whole show is about, this is not DBZ (though its starting to get close). Naruto would just kick the living shit and paralyze whoever killed Iruka.

How can we tell when someone is about to be killed? When they've had a fair amount of character development (like Chouji and Neji) and any questions we had about their past have been answered.

Hinata