Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Good Pic Of Jiraiya

Looking For A Good Pic Of Jiraiya

Does anyone have or can draw (with colour) a wicked picture of Jiraiya.

Going to get a tattoo of it, so it must look awesome. =)

Best advice, find your own picture, or make a screenshot by your self.

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ONLY:
    crtl+i = screenshot.

take a screen shot of when ever u want of jiraya, might take a while, but that way you can get what you want.

before you get a tatoo of any anime character first analyze these;

how are you going to explain what it is to your grandchildren when you are 80, and how cool will they think you are at that point?

If you are trying to get some from a fine lady friend, and she sees the tatoo how are you going to explain it in such a way that she doesnt suddenly claim to have a "headache" over ur geekyness?

If you can pass those hurdles get it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Btw a cool naruto tatoo that one could get(im anti tatoo myself but if i considered it this would seem cool) The neji forehead curse, around an arm(not the nazi manga version but the tame anime version [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])

dude, don't get a tattoo of an anime character.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Looking For A Good Pic Of Jiraiya

or maybe just the konoha symbol or something that people who dont watch anime wouldnt know its from an anime
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

what mutata said. do not get a tattoo of things that wont last. get a tattoo of your name or your mothers name or somehting if you want a tattoo but not an anime character. seriously dude how are you gonna explain it to people? what if you take a girl home for a one night stand for example and she sees your tattoo and starts laughing you will be embarassed like hell and will probably want to throw her out. now how would that be?

yeah, what they said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

bwhahahaha LOL OMFG this is too funny

I was gonna give ya the LONG tat talk, but F#$@ it, go ahead and get Jiraya! After you go through a few growth spurts and width changes, it'll end up looking like a hag with one longer arm. Good luck explaining why you got quazi-modo tatted to your ass.

its gonna be hard to explain to some chick why you have a guys picture on your ass... saying not gay may not work,...

Seras

OMG LMAO what are you? 11....13 maybe? LOL you crack me up kid

That place over there........ahh never mind

Getting a tatto of an anime characte is basically saying to everyone, IM THE BIGGEST NERD IN THE WORLD!!!, we all watch anime but its stupid to get a tattoo of that

R.I.P Captain America.

In the end it comes down to the fact that it's their body and what they want to put on it is their decision. It's not cool to belittle a person just for the fact they want an anime character tattooed on their body. However I do agree with the point people are making to think it through before doing it. It took me 7 years to finally decide on something I liked to have placed on me. And I'll have no probalems explaining it in 30 years.

so what did you get a tattoo of? i cant think of anything i would like to walk around with on for example my chest...

To be honest, don't really care what you people think cause I have already chose to get it. And the ones they have at the tattoo place all are kinda crap.

And am I 11? Heh. You need to be atleast 18 to get a tattoo.

Also, the topic says I need a pic of jiraiya, not your comments about whether or not I should get it.

Still looking for a decent picture.

you should get THE ugliest and most stupid picture of jiraiya you can find. then if people ask you what the hell you were thinking when you got the tat, you can be like "uhhh... i was drunk and my friends did this to me." it would just be for momentary laughs i guess.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Would also like to add. The tattoo's they have at the places here, aren't all that great.

I would much rather a tattoo of a picture or something i like. Besides, I still haven't found a good picture of Jiraiya, so I might not even get 1 of Jiraiya. It wouldn't be hard to explain what the tattoo is from, and you can get them removed if u want, for a high price though.

Anyways, still haven't made up my mind, I'm in no rush for the tattoo. So I can wait till I find a pic i really like, doesn't have to be Jiraiya. Could be anything, just has to look awesome.

get this

i've thought about the ANBU tattoo; it's not gawdy and it's simple, yet still represents naruto.

I was thinking of an ANBU tatoo as well.