Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manga Art's

RE: Manga Art's

Hey Chii, did you use any manga tutorial books to draw these pictures (I know you mentioned your art club but I was just wondering) or have any tips? I'd really love to draw these kinda pictures. The only thing I can really draw is Sonic the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna. And Darkflare is right. You should get yourself a gallery and post all the pics you made. I'd really like to see what other great art you made!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I agree with NarutoMaster, it would be nice to be able to see all the other art that you have made Chii, because wow, your artworks are really great.

Manga Art's

A friend of mine started to make one for my arts, and i will make an section: How to Draw, with pics and tips...

Manga Art's

Sounds cool Chii. Im looking forward to both your gallery and tutorial section!

Manga Art's

a new one:

wow. i reallly like that one a lot. it's so nicely drawn and colored.

Very nice, saved them all. Do you have a deviant art page or something? If you dont... you should start one, you'd be a superstar in no time.

wow, that ones really nice

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

OMG! Why haven't I come here sooner? Man, I'm completely jealous. If I had half your talent at art to apply to anything, I'd be happy forever and ever.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
    OMG! Why haven't I come here sooner? Man, I'm completely jealous. If I had half your talent at art to apply to anything, I'd be happy forever and ever.
    So would I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

Just had to post again here again to express my admiration. Dear god. Upon second glance, you're even amazing at lighting.
    ShinobiNeko...we'll find our talents soon...yes...and get what's coming to us (in a good way.)
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

that aint that great.................................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]........................................jk
    that is mutherfuggin awesome
    you are my sensei for now on dude, wish i could do all that, i have a million years to go to catch up to your greatness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    post some more, post some more.......(drools over how nice and awesome they look)

I have two words for that pic: Kick Ass. Also, I dunno if you ever played Kingdom Hearts but if you have, I think you could draw the Ultima Weapon keyblade and Oathkeeper keyblade really nice. I was looking at the sword on that pic and it just reminded me of those two weapons.

@_@ Hard to believe that's fanart..looks so professional.. and Uchiha Barles, wouldn't that be nice to just 'find talent' in art. one day...that would be cool though

i think i woke up, found my talent sitting in the corner of my room, but then accidentally ate it later in the day :/ too bad

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

wonderful job. nice arts *thumbs up

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Manga Art's

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    I have two words for that pic: Kick Ass. Also, I dunno if you ever played Kingdom Hearts but if you have, I think you could draw the Ultima Weapon keyblade and Oathkeeper keyblade really nice. I was looking at the sword on that pic and it just reminded me of those two weapons.

Well...yes i played Kingdom Hearts ( i'm RPG freak... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) and i will try to draw thoose weapons..

Chii, could you make 1024x768 version, so i can use it as wallpaper, btw how long it takes to draw one art

Originally posted by: Shiena^
    Chii, could you make 1024x768 version, so i can use it as wallpaper, btw how long it takes to draw one art
    a simple one three days, a normale one( the one above) a week and sometime a month....only if i know what kind of art i want to make..

Well your last one looked awsome.