Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 224 by inane is out

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: Kumiriko
    I think the seal oro gave him is going to unlock it if not give him a stronger verson
    wouldn't happen. the seal has nothing to do with the uchiha bloodline.

so anyway... this is what I have come up with. so itachi killing his friend was to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. then he used/tested the mangekyou sharingan on his clan (obviously worked well). but i'm still confused on why itachi let sasuke live. so let's say sasuke does what itachi told him and developes mangekyou sharingan and then what? itachi is gonna fight him? itachi says that he will let sasuke live for his sake. what does that mean...? am i just totally missing something here that everyone else picked up or am i thinking too hard about this?

also, i hope they explain how killing the closest friend awakens mangekyou sharingan. and is it ever hinted or told that itachi's father knows that mangekyou sharingan has developed for itachi?

btw... how bad ass is itachi? his coolness level is off the charts.

He said that he became Sasuke friend to see how big his potencial is so i would guess that he let Sasuke live so he can fight him when Sasuke gets very good so he can atleast fight against Itachi.

Mange Sharingan is essential to be a great Uchiha ninja so thats he want Sasuke to kill his closest friend.

Anyway it was a good chapter,i like how they set up Sasuke Vs Naruto,i want to see the Uchiha loser trying to kill Naruto.

224 by inane is out

Again. If he fully acheive the Mangekyou Sharigan from killing his friend originally, why destroy the clan then? You could kill anyone if all you wanted was practice.

I think that he killed the clan to further develope the sharigan, because the black parts took up a bigger part of his eye when it was used on Sasuke then when he looked at his father.

RE: 224 by inane is out

He thinks Uchicha clan is worthless so why not train on them and see how good his sharingan is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

He already knew their strenght. The friend he killed was one of the stronger ones anyways.

He either did it to push Sasuke for some other reason he was talking about near the end... or my theory.

Well I give 'Moto a month to develop his ideas. I mean weekly must be hard work, even American comics is every 2 weeks if not delayed to a month(s) *cough The Ultimates cough*.

Damn, though, where is Sakura when you need her? Let him kill her off...

What if Itachi is just making this all up just to fool Sasuke? I mean how would he really figure out that, "Hey, you gotta whack your best friend if you want to develop the mangekyou" Maybe he's just trying to warp Sasuke into becoming evil like him.
    I dunno, it just feels kinda suspicious to me in how Itachi said it to Sasuke. And he decided to kill off his clan because he never really liked them anyways and with his new-found powers he had all the reason to.

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: kenshi
    hehe.... kishimoto is ecchi.... he is "collecting data"....
    LOL

I'm hoping it isn't a long break fro info gathering, it makes me worried that he might be preparing a major change in the series like a time jump. He could have Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke leaves and joins Orochimaru, and then they could do a small time jump (like a year or two).

My reasoning for this:
    - This info gathering break could be to work on character designs (new outfits and stuff)
    - He could be running out of flashbacks, therefore by placing them in the story after a year jump, he could do more flashbacks for each character and what happened to them in the last year to show their development (for instance, instead of possibly showing Sakura slowly training, they could just skip the process and give us a flashback showing us her motivation to train, and a small amount of her training).
    -The plot is moving too fast (I mean in a very broad perspective), just look at all the character development and plot twists that happened within one story arc (I liked it, others were just to impatient, and just wanted to see action). Having Naruto just jump stright into another adventure would seem really weird, a normal person would need time to recuperate mentally from a life or death struggle with their close friend.
    -By doing a time jump, he could develop a lot of surprises for the next arc to keep the readers hooked into the story.

I'm really curious to see just what Kishimoto is planning for the next arc

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: Kumiriko
    I think the seal oro gave him is going to unlock it if not give him a stronger verson
    wouldn't happen. the seal has nothing to do with the uchiha bloodline.

so anyway... this is what I have come up with. so itachi killing his friend was to obtain the mangekyou sharingan. then he used/tested the mangekyou sharingan on his clan (obviously worked well). but i'm still confused on why itachi let sasuke live. so let's say sasuke does what itachi told him and developes mangekyou sharingan and then what? itachi is gonna fight him? itachi says that he will let sasuke live for his sake. what does that mean...? am i just totally missing something here that everyone else picked up or am i thinking too hard about this?

also, i hope they explain how killing the closest friend awakens mangekyou sharingan. and is it ever hinted or told that itachi's father knows that mangekyou sharingan has developed for itachi?

btw... how bad ass is itachi? his coolness level is off the charts.
    I believe the afther said it can only be awaken under intense conditions, so kiling your clsoest friend could be very intense, yoy don't jsut go and kill a good friend lol. So thats how he awoke it i assume.

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: hopeknight
    Originally posted by: kenshi
    hehe.... kishimoto is ecchi.... he is "collecting data"....
    LOL

I'm hoping it isn't a long break fro info gathering, it makes me worried that he might be preparing a major change in the series like a time jump. He could have Naruto and Sasuke fight, Sasuke leaves and joins Orochimaru, and then they could do a small time jump (like a year or two).

My reasoning for this:
    - This info gathering break could be to work on character designs (new outfits and stuff)
    - He could be running out of flashbacks, therefore by placing them in the story after a year jump, he could do more flashbacks for each character and what happened to them in the last year to show their development (for instance, instead of possibly showing Sakura slowly training, they could just skip the process and give us a flashback showing us her motivation to train, and a small amount of her training).
    -The plot is moving too fast (I mean in a very broad perspective), just look at all the character development and plot twists that happened within one story arc (I liked it, others were just to impatient, and just wanted to see action). Having Naruto just jump stright into another adventure would seem really weird, a normal person would need time to recuperate mentally from a life or death struggle with their close friend.
    -By doing a time jump, he could develop a lot of surprises for the next arc to keep the readers hooked into the story.

I'm really curious to see just what Kishimoto is planning for the next arc

Yeah, I wonder if a timejump is for the break in publishing as well.

I think Sasuke and Naruto will fight. Sasuke will defeat Naruto and leave him for dead. Then the timejump happens.
    But maybe Kishimoto is just having a slight writer block on how to conclude this saga...

dabby

224 by inane is out

sakura saves sasuke.
    all of them grow up and have kids, so that Naruto Z can start.
    the uchiha clan is no more, because sakura doesnt have black hair.

224 by inane is out

Yeah this is really intruiging. Whether Sasuke now, joining Orochimaru. Might he become a badguy and will he be hunting Naruto? Especially since now he has the cursed seal, which probably he has a advantage versus him? But then again. Sasuke never had a 'best' friend. I thought they both hated each other. So their not theoretically friends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I think it's good Kishimoto's taking a break. NOt too Long though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good to recap everything. So that he don't have any contradictions. It'll suck if he suddenly turns the whole story around, and says things like "It never happen, it was just a Dream".
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

224 by inane is out

Actually I disagree Stoopider...I think Naruto and Sasuke are good friends.
    I mean...heck...Sasuke pretty much sacrificied himself to protect Naruto doing the Wave Country saga.

Sasuke does a blow to kill Naruto then the Ninetails heals him

Neji comes back and kills them both. ^_^

yeh neji will arrive and break out the mangekyou byakugan and put them in their places [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

224 by inane is out

Great chapter. Itachi sure is bad as hell and shit.

Anyway... I think that _if_ Sasuke is becoming the the "evil" Naruto has to face, it'll be most complex villain in any manga I've ever seen. I mean with his brother being the ultimate badass ever, and if Sasuke kills Itachi just to get the mangekyu (yeah, that seems impossible, but who knows?) that could make some mad villain shit. Okay, now I'm just trippin'.

Maybe that's why Sasuke doesn't want any friends? Maybe he's afraid to kill someone? I mean, he's not on Itachis level, not even close... but it seems like he's maturing lately and reaching the point where he can kill his best/only(?) friend just to become more powerful. I think this manga is pretty complex for a fightning manga...

Or maybe I'm thinking too much about this shit ...

224 by inane is out

Sasuke would kill anyone and everyone for power. Naruto will kill "evil" people, but when it comes to Sasuke, I doubt he would be able to deal that final blow.

Maybe the sharingans can evolve even further when you kill a person with mangekyou sharingan. just a though..

i am wondering how this is going to eveolve from here- sasuke needs te mange sharingan to defeat Itachi- he was going to kill naruto on the rooftop after awakening from itachi genjutsu replaying "that day" in sasuke head. Naruto wont be killed by sasuke obviously so how is thie progression going to play out. Definately please with latest chapters setting this up.

naa..neji..go shikamaru...using some shadow moves to make them kill each other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]