Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 224 by inane is out

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: Cryogen
    and if Sasuke kills Itachi just to get the mangekyu
    i'm almost certain that itachi is not the one sasuke has to kill to awaken the mangekyou sharingan because to even be on par with itachi you need to have developed mangekyou sharingan beforehand. so sasuke killing itachi for mangekyou sharingan is improbable.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: 224 by inane is out

Mut@t@, the closest person Sasuke ever got to in terms of friendship was his brother... which means for him to obtain the powers of mangekyou sharingan, he would have to kill his brother (another incentive to kill him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]). but he is nowhere near able to kill Itachi, like when he tried to use chidori and his arm got broken...

Originally posted by: Kale Ironfist
    Mut@t@, the closest person Sasuke ever got to in terms of friendship was his brother... which means for him to obtain the powers of mangekyou sharingan, he would have to kill his brother (another incentive to kill him [img][/img]). but he is nowhere near able to kill Itachi, like when he tried to use chidori and his arm got broken...
    i don't think you understand what i was trying to get at. to even attempt to kill itachi, sasuke needs have awaken the mangekyou sharingan before fighting him because sasuke will get owned without it. what is the point in fighting itachi to get the mangekyou sharingan if sasuke can't beat him without it?

it's like when you want to kill a person who has a gun, you'd need to get your own gun before trying to kill him because you can't kill him without it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

i did understand what you were trying to get at, but you fail to realise that I said that Sasuke can only get the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing his brother.
    also the in the last sentence, i said that he could not beat his brother.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    it's like when you want to kill a person who has a gun, you'd need to get your own gun before trying to kill him because you can't kill him without it.
    Sure ya can. Just don't get hit.

But Itachi could be considered the person he needs to kill...

all i want to say is, sakura's ass was HUGE on the first page.

A lot of people have been saying "Then why did he have to kill his clan to get stronger, why not just any random people?" It might be just down to a translation error, instead of meaning "best friend" it might just mean "someone very close" i.e. friends or family. So he killed his family to further improve the technique. Just a guess.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

i did understand what you were trying to get at, but you fail to realise that I said that Sasuke can only get the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing his brother.
    also the in the last sentence, i said that he could not beat his brother.
    naruto would be a better and a more logical candidate since sasuke can't put a scratch on itachi until he developes mangekyou sharingan.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Yeah. Naruto is the key, I think.

i believe sasuke's closest friend would be naruto. remember, sasuke said "i dont want to see my cherished companions die". after reading chapter 224, i understood it will be naruto. sasuke cannot beat itachi without mange sharingan so it is definitely not itachi whom sasuke must kill

Mutata is right.
    You don't necessary have to kill itachi to get mangekyuo. it only says u have to kill a close friend. and Itachi did kill his close friend to obtain it.. it was the other guy that didnt go to the anbu meeting. naruto is sasuke's close friend, because when he was fighting gaara, sasuke tried to protect his loved ones.

Yeah, he may have to kill naruto. But, as much as sasuke fan boy want it. Naruto would destroy Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't finish off gaara, but naruto could after dealing Neji and intense beating. So unless he find another friend to kill or kills itachi, sasuke isn't getting Mangekyoku Sharingan anytime soon.

Originally posted by: jing
    Mutata is right.
    You don't necessary have to kill itachi to get mangekyuo. it only says u have to kill a close friend. and Itachi did kill his close friend to obtain it.. it was the other guy that didnt go to the anbu meeting. naruto is sasuke's close friend, because when he was fighting gaara, sasuke tried to protect his loved ones.
    he just didnt want to see people die in front of him when he could have protected them

A lot of people have been saying "Then why did he have to kill his clan to get stronger, why not just any random people?" It might be just down to a translation error, instead of meaning "best friend" it might just mean "someone very close" i.e. friends or family. So he killed his family to further improve the technique. Just a guess.
    translation is very close friend, but i think best friend is a fair rephrasing.

also, thinking about it from kishimoto's point of view, he probably wanted the readers to think naruto when they read that.

i find the irony to be that itachi is chasing naruto for his own reasons and by coincidence, sasuke and naruto became close friends. i wonder what itachi's opinions would be on sasuke going to kill naruto in order to get his evolved sharingan... since he DOES want naruto for himself after all...

when were they close friends? unless the banter is a form of showing how close their friendship is....

when were they close friends? unless the banter is a form of showing how close their friendship is....
    sasuke and naruto are close friends. as much as sasuke ignores, ridicules, and is frustrated by naruto's strength, naruto is the closest thing to a friend he's had. he did risk his life for naruto.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Maybe comrade or teammate would be a better term, but I guess they could mean the same thing. You can call them friends, and like Mut@t@ said Sasuke's never had anything this close to a friend before that we know about.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

the closest thing Sasuke ever had for a friend was his brother, Itachi... then all his thoughts of him being a good brother were destroyed when he saw Itachi commit murder.

yeh its pretty obvious thats its gonna kinda be a motive for sasuke trying to kill naruto, he wont succeed of course lol cause the manga is called naruto. I also think that itachi wont wisk in after the fight or anything crazy like some of you have suggested, to throw in itachi after this massive itachi fix would be somewhat anticlimactic.

That place over there........ahh never mind

yeah, most likely Sasuke will fight with naruto and let him live, after he goes to Oro hell wait a while(time skip) and then go to kill one of his past close friends(whoever he felt a connection with) then he'll get his mange, b/c lets face it he doesnt need it Right now, Itachi isnt going anywhere(for the moment) in order to kill someone that strong, you have to fight with your mind not you muscles

R.I.P Captain America.