Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 224 by inane is out

224 by inane is out

With each Sharingan user gone the rest of the users get the sharingan stronger between the living ones...sounds like 'The One' to me (Jet Li movie)..
    pretty weird idea...but i doubt its the right one.

Unlocking the Mangekyou Sharingan under extreme circumstances hmmm...this whole sharingan business to me sounds as that when put under extreme circumstances it just gets stronger..
    i could be that itachi killed Shisui..obtains the sharingan we see when itachi looks at his father...then after he kills the clan he gets the even stronger mangekyou...or not.

coz sasuke developed his sharingan when he really needed it when fighting haku with naruto...but he only has one pupil in each eye...but has two in each eye as of now..cant remember how he gets the second pupils...might look up later..
    i think sasuke will need three pupils in each eye before he reaches the mangekyou level. so he might get that later on and not now? under the circumstances that he protecting someone maybe..
    dunno have to see what happens i s'pose..

224 by inane is out

I believe that Sasuke and Naruto could fight, with Sasuke having the intent to kill him and knocking Naruto into the waterfall (to his supposed death). Intent to kill or belief that you had killed your best friend would probably be enough to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan and is a very plausable plot twist.

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: Ryllharu
    I believe that Sasuke and Naruto could fight, with Sasuke having the intent to kill him and knocking Naruto into the waterfall (to his supposed death). Intent to kill or belief that you had killed your best friend would probably be enough to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan and is a very plausable plot twist.
    yeah i agree but what about mastering the sharingan before getting Mangekyou?
    or do people believe he will go straight to the Mangekyou Sharingan and therefore have the 3 pupils?
    im interested in pplz ideas on this??

224 by inane is out

Naruto isn't going to die, obviously.

I'm kinda disappointed the 'Itachi is innocent' theories don't seem to have worked out - they were actually quite plausible at the time they were first suggested.

224 by inane is out

Originally posted by: Boogster
    I'm kinda disappointed the 'Itachi is innocent' theories don't seem to have worked out - they were actually quite plausible at the time they were first suggested.
    they also seemed quite plausible to me too.

but that was after i had about 7 beers.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

224 by inane is out

There's always the chance that someone had possed as itachi and was just trying to awaken the power of the mangekyou. I dont know if someone has said this before but although it doesnt seem plausible I can still hope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Anyhow, what do you think the itachi of the present wants with naruto and the nine tails? (Sorry if I sound like a newb... I am one ^_^)

RE: 224 by inane is out

hey....maybe its actually uchiha shishui posing as itachi all this time!
    maybe when people thought shishui committed suicide, he actually killed itachi and swapped his identity?

OMFG! THAT HAS TO BE IT
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Wow thats just a crazy idea... but you maybe on to something I guess. About the whole "the one" concept on the sharingan users, there is no evidence to such a thing and I doubt soemthing like that is true about the sharingan other wise it would mostlikely be true about other blood limits as well and other characters such as the bone guy (forgive me for not knowing his name, I'm horrible with names) or haku would have naturally been immensly stronger than they were and would have had no trouble with those they fought. Also are you sure that they cut the eyes off of itachi, Im almost positive that when he fought kakashi that he was shown with the sharingan pupils.

About Itachi being the one Sasuke needs to kill. That is just rediculous as many people have stated over and over, to recieve the mage sharingan why would Sasuke need to kill the one that he want the mage sharingan to kill. Like Kakashi said, after an avenger gets his vengence there is nothing left for him and there would be nothing left for Sasuke to do with such a technique if he killed Itachi.

Just a theory that no one seems to have mentioned... I think that Sasuke will most likely fight for or with Orochimaru and then leave him and never rely on the curse seal again just to have it awakened when he tries to fight with Oro, just like the examiner of the second examine had been implied to have had done.

Also no one has mentioned the possibility that Naruto and Sasuke get a draw sort of like Gaara's and Naruto's where both of them get knocked to the ground and are unable to move. Maybe at that time one of Oro's men would show up to take Sasuke back. Also doesn't anyone think it's plausible that Kabuto would leave Oro's side for a moment to find Sasuke and bring him back? or that someone else would interfere such as Kakashi?

One more thing on the new Sharingan. Sasuke didn't mention once that he wanted that Sharingan he only tried to look for different ways to become stronger. I seriously doubt that he is going to even do anything to develop the technique. Why would he, the person he despises above all others is the one who told him to do so.

its true that haku may have been the strongest of his bloodline.....
    and that kimimaro was the strongest of his bloodline......

but thats probably just because if they werent the strongest.....then we would never see who the strongest of those clans truly was.....
    since both of those clans are pretty much wiped out
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Ya and that further proves my point. Since so many of their clans were wiped out they should have become god like but they are obviously no where near itachi's level. I think that most people have the right idea when they say that the mage sharingan is just awoken in violent and stressful situations such as proctecting someone or mass murder...

whow really great ending for the flashbacks

i don't think itachi wants sasuke to be his enemy, this is from chapter 221:

"in order to overcome you barriers, you and i have to continue living together
    even if it means hating each other
    that's what being an older brother means"

i might be totally of tho
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::.
    ::: simply to lazy to find out how to put a sig here ::.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

i don't think itachi wants sasuke to be his enemy, this is from chapter 221:
    Wow good eye for details. As of late I was thinking the Itachi just thought Sasuke was stupid and that it would be fun in some twisted way to watch him struggle through life hating someone who he could never beat.