Thread: i have another prediction!!

i have another prediction!!

alright, so now we know about mangekyu and how you have to kill your closest friend to get it right???

my prediction is that itachi killed his entire clan to mabye get a higher sharingan,

makes sense right? Since no one has ever done that, it was a question mark, so itachi ventured forth to get more sharingan ability!

so then, if you guys believe my theory, the question is if he actually got more power or nothing happened and he just kicked himself after for it.

yeah maybe ..

RE: i have another prediction!!

if thats the case....then sasuke would be screwed.......
    since its not like sasuke can go wipe out his clan again to catch up to itachi's level
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

he could if he had a time machine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

R.I.P Captain America.

LOL!^

Originally posted by: supereyebrowplatonic
    alright, so now we know about mangekyu and how you have to kill your closest friend to get it right???

my prediction is that itachi killed his entire clan to mabye get a higher sharingan,

makes sense right? Since no one has ever done that, it was a question mark, so itachi ventured forth to get more sharingan ability!

so then, if you guys believe my theory, the question is if he actually got more power or nothing happened and he just kicked himself after for it.
    1. everyone already talked about this in the 224 discussion thread.
    2. itachi killed his friend shisui to awaken the mangekyou sharingan and he tested/improved it on the clan.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

true this has already been discussed in 224. but here's an idea, sasuke can try killing all the other rookie genin. but then again he would just get killed. too bad his such a winny weak ass. if he spent half the time he did training instead of brooding, being jealous, and a raging egomaniac. to tell you the truth he's no that special. it's just that he has the sharingan and people expect great thing out of him. he's not as good as kakashi or the other jounins who became a chunnin at a young age. i did like him personally but lately instead of producing he's been whinning and acting like people owe him something.

Originally posted by: supereyebrowplatonic

Itachi massacred his clan because he is one sick $%#! end of story.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i agree w/ everyone who said that he gained mangekyou from killing his best friend and taking it to the next level he killed his clan.

there's no way sasuke can catch up w/ itachi. look at them fight. didn't itachi become anbu leader age 13...while sasuke is 12 and still a genin. the gap is too big.

I tried my best...

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    there's no way sasuke can catch up w/ itachi. look at them fight. didn't itachi become anbu leader age 13...while sasuke is 12 and still a genin. the gap is too big.

Absosososososlutely!!

Thats why he's so incessed about joining Orochimaru and the cursed seal.. You think he got a chance to improve and surpass Itachi under Kakashi?

MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: hornetmike
    true this has already been discussed in 224. but here's an idea, sasuke can try killing all the other rookie genin. but then again he would just get killed. too bad his such a winny weak ass. if he spent half the time he did training instead of brooding, being jealous, and a raging egomaniac. to tell you the truth he's no that special. it's just that he has the sharingan and people expect great thing out of him. he's not as good as kakashi or the other jounins who became a chunnin at a young age. i did like him personally but lately instead of producing he's been whinning and acting like people owe him something.
    what are you talking about? sauske spent most of his free time trainning. thats what he always did when the team would split up for the day. as for his level of skill i would say that it is rather impressive. he cant compare to people that have more natural talent then he does like his brother or kakashi, but he was at the top of his class in EVERTHING. furthermore, sasuke has produced lately ... he did the thing that he was meant to do since the begginning of the story... he joined the sound.

i wouldnt say that sasuke isnt getting stronger under kakashi...he has gotten his strength from being under kakashi...he has one pupil in each eye to go to have mastered the sharingan...he awakened his sharingan against haku at the start of the series...he has come pretty far in one year.
    yes itachi had mastered it at 8 or whatever but it took him a couple more years to obtain mangekyou sharingan...
    lets see how long it takes sasuke?

He said it himself, it was just to measure his strength. After killing his best friend to earn Mangekyo Sharingan, he wanted to see his own capacity.

OkBye

It is obvious if u read the translation that Itachi gained his magekyu by killing his best friend. He says he killed his clan as a "measuring stick" but obviously no single member of his clan could stand up to him in the first place. So his real measuring stick was sasuke and he killed the clan so that sasuke would learn the magekyu sharigan and try to kill Itachi.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I think what he really meant was that he wanted to use the clan as a "measuring stick" For Sasuke, in other words to see the limits of Sasukes potential over the years. IMO of corse

R.I.P Captain America.

I dont think he killed the clan to get the mangekyou. He killed me to do that. He killed the clan for several reasons, in my opinion.

1. The rest of the clan had grown weak and complacent in there current abilities. He felt that they had shamed it because they never fully explored the limit of there bloodline, which is what he is doing now.

2. He wanted Sasuke to also gain the power he was talking about, and the best way to make yourself stronger is either to protect someone or hate someone with a passion. Itachi opted for the latter choice. Now whether he did it so Sasuke could eventually kill him, so that Itachi would have an opprotunity to fight someone on his level, or whether he just wants the best for his brother in some sick, twisted, Itachi's-thinking way... I dont know.

i think its kinda how uchiha shisui said. maybe he considers himself the most powerful, but thats boring if you cant fight powerful guys. so he allows sasuke to live in hopes he becomes strong enough to challenge itachi. i dont thin k itachi left him alive to be an avenger, i think he left him alive to have someone worthy of fighting int he future. the rest of the clan was incapable of ascending to a higher level so they were dead to him. sasuke might reach a higher level so itachi left him a live.

i think itachi initially saw himself becoming evil and arrogant and warned sasuke, and now that he has he doesnt really care anymore.

i used to think he did it for some weird altruistic reason, maybe he did save sasuke from brotherly love or whatnot or maybe for some strange reason involving the akatsuki but i dont think so anymore. i think he really is an evil powerful guy who wants to test his strength and skill against only those that are worthy.

Maybe Itachi found out that while others got mangekyou in the past, there is actually something stronger then that, and in order to achive it, you need to fight another mangekyou user and win...

So he destroyed the entire clan and left Sasuke so he can grow stronger and develop enough power to achive the mangekyou, and also told him the final secret that will unlock that ability when he is strong enough.

So basically:
    1. Sasuke should get to oro, and get oro to get into him
    2. All powerful Sasuke/oro will kill Naruto and gain mangekyou
    3. Sasuke/oro should fight Itachi, and loose
    4. Itachi will gain super-mangekyou-omg-wtf-2
    5. Sakura will manage to avenge Naruto and Sasuke in a 60 episode long fight with Itachi
    6. At the last scene of the whole show, Sakura turns to the 'camera' and says "SASUKE-KUN!!!"

the end.

sorry for the spoilers.