Thread: Tsuande's necklace.

Tsuande's necklace.

It could be interpreted that anyone who is not destined to be a Hokage cannot wear Tsunade's necklace. If they do, they will die.

It could be foreshadowing that Naruto will become Hokage one day.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Tsuande's necklace.

it better. if naruto doesn't end w/ naruto becoming hokage, i'll be mad. it's the whole point of the anime.

I tried my best...

RE: Tsuande's necklace.

ofcorse naruto won't end with naruto being hokage.... It ends with naruto beating orochimaru and sasuke killing itachi. then it goes on 5 years and we see naruto having a reunion with his old genin buddies (he is now jounin) and then some other youma comes and is like. "KYUBI I HAVE COME TO TAKE U BACK" then naruto is like WELL SCREW U! then we see naruto and sasuke and now the less useless sakura go and fight that youma. then right. sasuke tries to do chidori. but is too slow on the youma. then naruto holds the youma by the back. and then sasuke chidori both youma and naruto.

That place over there........ahh never mind

or maybe this all will be over a span of 2 hours but itll take like 500 episodes

R.I.P Captain America.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    ofcorse naruto won't end with naruto being hokage.... It ends with naruto beating orochimaru and sasuke killing itachi. then it goes on 5 years and we see naruto having a reunion with his old genin buddies (he is now jounin) and then some other youma comes and is like. "KYUBI I HAVE COME TO TAKE U BACK" then naruto is like WELL SCREW U! then we see naruto and sasuke and now the less useless sakura go and fight that youma. then right. sasuke tries to do chidori. but is too slow on the youma. then naruto holds the youma by the back. and then sasuke chidori both youma and naruto.
    were the hell did you hear that

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

I hear voices in my head sometimes. and that voice in my head told me it. =)

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

sasuke dares chidori naruto?!?!?!?!?! that bastard. i knew he was a backstabbing no good sob.

I tried my best...

Tsuande's necklace.

No its going to be kyubi getting released, and then Naruto and Sasuke has to perform the fusion dance in order to become Naruske, their power will be increased a million times, and then they will launch a giant chakra ball towards kyubi destroying it, and destroying orochimaru's village in the path. and if orochimaru gives them his earrings, they will become Sasuto. owntage...

Tsuande's necklace.

Originally posted by: jing
    No its going to be kyubi getting released, and then Naruto and Sasuke has to perform the fusion dance in order to become Naruske, their power will be increased a million times, and then they will launch a giant chakra ball towards kyubi destroying it, and destroying orochimaru's village in the path. and if orochimaru gives them his earrings, they will become Sasuto. owntage...
    HAHAHAHA, ROtFLMAO

Tsuande's necklace.

They'll have the ultimate ability... Rasedori!

Tsuande's necklace.

Originally posted by: Daniel of Lorien

They'll have the ultimate ability... Rasedori!
    Big electrical spining chakra ball... too crazy..

actucally if that were to really happen... (i would think kakashi or jiraiya have most chance) it would be the strongest assassan attack ever.