Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kabuto theories

Kabuto theories

even with the soldier pill , he summoned it twice,
    the second time , even after taking the rasengan , and healing himself.
    ( which took about all his chakra he said. )

( and if a pill doubles ur chakra, it would mean he didnt need one in the first place,since he already did it twice there. like probably the earlier meeting with tsunade , destroying the castle.)

Kabuto theories

Soldier pill do have side effect, since you are squeezing out extra strength, chakra plus it's a painkiller. Where does the extra strength + chakra come from? Your body of course, which mean you'll be exhausted once the effect wear off. The painkiller will allow you to ignore injury and push one's body over the limit thus if you are not careful you are screw once the effect wear off.

About the summoning, Kabuto need Oro's blood in order to do them (both the giant snake and then the manda), so if Kabuto is fighting alone he couldn't summon them.

Edit: Oh forgot but this came to me, instead of doing the flashy self healing jutsu Kabuto could have just do a replacement jutsu instead. Remember at the beginning of the series Kakashi got hold down by Naruto's kage bunshin and then he just do a replacement? So in my mind right now Kakashi is > Kabuto.

Kabuto theories

I think Soldier pills do have a negative effect.

They are jusy like performance enhancing drugs in real life.

If you take them you will get more powerful, but you dick will shrink.

RE: Kabuto theories

Sigh... Ok. I honestly think that in a fight, Kabuto WILL beat Kakashi in a certain situation. Note chapter 89. Kabuto could have taken him out with one of his clones. Also his strategy, sense of perception, and intelect is beyond that of Kakashi. His ability to quickly react to all situations is extremely good. Kakashi's nin and genjutsu's are head and shoulders above Kabotos, but justus arent everything. Otherwise Shikamaru wouldn't be a chuunin.
    Also, could it be possible that Kabuto knows or has some sort of connection to Itachi? They are the same age, and although Itachi graduated far faster than anyone else, it seems possible that they would know each other from the ninja acadamy. Pehaps they were in the same cell as genin? (Just pullin stuff outta my ass here.)
    Finally, I would like some goddamn character development of the poor boy so all this speculation can stop. I would like some difinitive information. That would be great.

And one quick question. Kakashi, in the aforementioned chapter speaks about his ability as a medical ninja. Then says "My current state isn't enough... and thats the way it is..." What do you suppose he meant by that?

Not to mention Kakashi's Taijustu must be greater then Kabuto. He cleary stated his Taijustu isn't that good, and Kakashi is Gai's Eternal Rival.

I think Kabuto is powerful, but when it comes down to it, having each one of your techniques copied, countered, then used agaisnt you is way to powerful.

Kabuto theories

a few things...

it's nice to think kabuto is much stronger than he's shown, but if you look at his character so far, he'd be a weak choice for anyone too powerful.. he can hold his own with kakashi, and with enhancements he can hold his own against tsunade (i somehow feel as if tsunade's attendant is around kakashi's level btw)..

even if he can hold his own against tsunade.. he'll never have her boobs..

and in considering the strength of the sannin, everyone keeps saying that all characters are below itachi, but wasn't itachi sort of concerning with having to deal with jiraiya? i've always had the feeling throughout the series that jiraiya was the strongest of the sannin, but the least likely to demonstrate his power too...

but yeah, back to the kabuto deal, more than likely he'll be developed more when/if sasuke heads off to oro.. maybe something funky like oro pitting sasuke as he trains him versus kabuto, and kabuto betraying oro instead of becoming fodder for oro's boytoy errr pupil...

I think everyone's been underestimating Kakashi ever since he got his ass handed to him by Itachi.

BUT IT WAS FRIGGIN ITACHI!

Thing about these fights between people like Kabuto and Kakashi, who are roughly on an even footing, is how Kishimoto wants the story to turn out, because there are too many factors determining the outcome of the fight to properly predict an outcome of such a fight,