Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto theories

Kabuto theories

Self explanitory. JKabuto seems to be a somewhat insignificant character as Orochimaru's servant. However, through out the manga, he seems to have flashes of power and abilities that surpass almost everyone in the manga. He has crazy eyes (Always a sign of power) and seems to be hiding a great extent of his power. I personally think he may be the true leader of Akatsuki, or at least a member. I would like more development into him, but it would make sense. He's using Orochimaru for knowledge, and biding his time.
    This is all conjecture and no flaming should be done for somethjing as simple as theories.

Kabuto theories

i think kabuto is stronger then he appears to be,
    but nowhere near akatsuki level. would be a weird turn though.

about the oro thing, it always seem to me when oró says something like stfu to kabuto. he always seem to be sucking in his pride. as if he's biding his time.

( why he didn't let tsunade kill him , is cause he'd be dead 3...maybe 5 seconds later too )

Kabuto theories

Kabuto is strong. Not Akatsuki strong. Oro was a member, if Kabuto was that strong, and part of the Akatsuki, he wouldn't act like Oro's bitch.

He may have hidden power, but I doubt he could beat Oro /w his arms.

Kabuto theories

1. kabuto's eyes turning red didn't mean that he has special eye jutsus like sharingan. it was just for the foreshadowing effect that he's stronger than he seemed during the forest of death.
    2. kabuto can't be an akatsuki member because orochimaru would know about it (not like it would be any problem though). kabuto would be on a mission to capture all things related to jutsus and he isn't. instead, he is aiding orochimaru.
    3. kabuto is lame so therefore, kabuto turning out to be the akatsuki leader would be lame.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Kabuto theories

i agree w/ Mut@t@ that if kabuto was part of the akatsuki or even the leader, orochimaru would know. everyone is overestimating him.

I tried my best...

RE: Kabuto theories

its obvious that kabuto will turn on oro at one point in the series..........
    he has to......they've hinted at it too many times for it NOT to happen
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Kabuto theories

I don't see that happening any time soon... Kabuto as proved is loyalty many times and could have killed Oro in some occasions if he really intended to do so

And i don't know why everybody's talking about his "hidden" power... he crushed Shizune and was on par with Tsunade ! That's seem pretty powerfull to me

kabuto leader of the akatsuki is a joke,
    but he is a spy , so there is a chance he could be working for someone else other than oro,

(just wondering, kabuto was saved when he was little by a medic ninja? was he orginally from teh leaf village or another?)

I almost got the impression from some of the dialog in the series and manga, that Kabuto may or may not be human (some of this is the freaky red eye thing). If so, Oro made Kabuto, not found him. Having Oro creating a person with jutsu doesn't seem that farfetched, considering he can jump into another body every three years.

Or was I watching too much FMA at the time...

Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
    (just wondering, kabuto was saved when he was little by a medic ninja? was he orginally from teh leaf village or another?)
    im pretty sure he was a child from an enemy village and was left behind on the battlefield when they were fighting the leaf village, so the leaf medic guy took him in
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Ryllharu
    I almost got the impression from some of the dialog in the series and manga, that Kabuto may or may not be human (some of this is the freaky red eye thing). If so, Oro made Kabuto, not found him. Having Oro creating a person with jutsu doesn't seem that farfetched, considering he can jump into another body every three years.

That would be interesting, I agree.

Originally posted by: Ryllharu

oh my god. just, no.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Actually while reading through the mangas again, I noticed something Tsunade said. She said in Chapter 164 page 12, " This boy is not an ordinary medical ninja. His senses and strength may exceed even my own in my prime." She has all but conceded Kabuto's superiorty as a ninja. So that means that his abilities are on par with, if not greater than one of the Sannins. Hmm... I also wonder if he has a bloodline limit. He has a lot of power, and I think Orochimaru's aware of it. Kabuto's just the type to sit back and complete his mission with the least death possible. He could have killed Kakashi in the hospital.
    Unless of course Kakashi is also equal to or superior to Tsunade. (Side note, all things considered Tsunade seems to be the Sakura of their group. She is formidable yes, bet seems to be the weakest of the sannin.)

(Side note, all things considered Tsunade seems to be the Sakura of their group. She is formidable yes, bet seems to be the weakest of the sannin.)
    Most definetly... but the thing about Tsunade is that she can not be surpassed by anyone in her medical abilities. Kabuto said this himself (When he and Orochimaru first went to Tsunade to make the offer of resurecting her brother and lover (BTW Did anyone figure out how far their relationship was? I mean was she married to him or something or were they boy friend girlfriend?)), although he may have just been bluffing but I'm going to stick with that.

Kabuto is the only character that has been seen so many times in the story without being fully developed. So even if he isn't a super powered maniac he is definetly having something about him hidden. I'm betting they'll use him as a plot twist sooner or later. Just my opinion though

She may be weaker than jiraiya and oro but I belive she is stronger than kakashi. I mean she is one of the 3 legendary and is obviously on Hokage lvl, And kakashi, yes he is strong but he can't beat oro, And was badly defeated by itachi.

about kaubo, I belive he is stronger than he appears to be, he may even be stronger than kakashi.
    but his intentions is hard to see, allthough he is loyal to orochimaru it also looks like he would betray him anytime.
    well there is just one thing way to find out..
    to wait and see

Kabuto thinks to HIMSELF:

"Fighting 2 of the lengendary 3 could prove difficult
    even for ME."

Which means that yah, Kabuto is a badass, if he calls fighitng 2 legendary nin
    simply "difficult."

I agree with you Unc, if Kabuto has the balls to think something like that and he isn't ignorant (something that should be extremely obvious to all), then he must be able to easily take on one of the Sanin. This is something which is odd since Orochimaru said to Kabuto that he wasn't strong enough to kill him and in such an impudent way that it made it sound like he would be no match what so ever. He also put him at Kakashi's level and Kakashi was shaking in his boots when Orochimaru threatened him.

i hate to break everyone's balls here but kabuto isn't that strong. as stated he is only about as strong as kakashi. if kabuto was indeed stronger, he wouldn't have gotten fucked up by naruto.
    www.rolleyes.net/

for once i agree with u mutata
    =)

Kabuto theories

Yes, but Naruto posess the mighty main character effect !! He can beat anybody, regardless of things like plausibility and logic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

So, if a character loses to Naruto, he should not feel ashamed, he should not seek therapy. He should start is own serie.