Thread: Episode 92

Episode 92

TSUNADE!!!!! I didn't think she'd actually do it but she did!!!! Grrrrr.... I think some of that silicone got to her head. Anyways I love Orochimaru's Theme the Used i nicly in this Episode. And I knew that Kabuto was up to something, do we get to see Kabuto all of Kabuto's moves in his fight with Orochimaru? And Where the hell was the ending credits and preview for the next episode?!

Episode 92

Originally posted by: zachary_milyardo
    TSUNADE!!!!! I didn't think she'd actually do it but she did!!!! Grrrrr.... I think some of that silicone got to her head. Anyways I love Orochimaru's Theme the Used i nicly in this Episode. And I knew that Kabuto was up to something, do we get to see Kabuto all of Kabuto's moves in his fight with Orochimaru? And Where the hell was the ending credits and preview for the next episode?!
    you downloaded saiyamans raw didn't you? they cut out the preview and ending credits to make there file smaller.

Episode 92

actually ive seen the sub of 92 and it seem like he is going to fight tsunadi not orochimaru =)

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Episode 92

i was actually cheering for kabuto, thinking he returned from the "dark side." now...yah...after what some ppl say that kabuto was still loyal to orochimaru..."go to hell kabuto!!!" and "GO TSUNADE"

I tried my best...