Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is KAbuto strong? like how strong is he?

Is KAbuto strong? like how strong is he?

Just wondering whats KABUTO plan ? he is Oroshimaru partner or something?

Uh, well, Kabuto's plan is pretty much Orochimaru's plan. They both want to take over Konoha. Yes, he is Orochimaru's partner.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Why he attack Oro then? whats the plan now? why hes fighting Tsunade

who said he attacked oro? he just threw a kunai inbetween the two he could've attacked either two of them

RE: Is KAbuto strong? like how strong is he?

And then ???? whats next

Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
    who said he attacked oro? he just threw a kunai inbetween the two he could've attacked either two of them
    Of course he was attacking Oro, did't you hear what Oro said? You mean you were watching the RAW without understanding Japanese?

X_X just wait for the next episode.

Although spoilers are allowed, I won't say anything.

Character like Kabuto may show their true color at the end of the show.

The only thing that we know about Kabuto is that his parent die ont the war. It is hard to go from there and tell who really is Kabuto.

From what we know Kabuto is the right hand man of Oro, but the two don't see eye to eye.

"And then ???? whats next"

I think you need to wait

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: logigamer
    Why he attack Oro then? whats the plan now? why hes fighting Tsunade
    he threw the kunai in between oro and tsunade so that means hes not attacking

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Yes Kabuto is strong.He could take Kakashi out if that means anything.

Oro said that Kabuto was about the same strenght as Kakashi so i doubt he could easily dispose of him

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

kabuto didn't want to attack anyone...cuz i'm sure he doesn't suck with the kunai.

I tried my best...

i cant remember what eps they said it but i think oro said tha kabuto was strong, somewhere lower then kakashi

Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
    i cant remember what eps they said it but i think oro said tha kabuto was strong, somewhere lower then kakashi
    no. He said he was as strong AS Kakashi

I was wondering, after Tsunade drugs Jiriya and he meets with Shizune and Naruto does he say ,'in my sake a drug that steals(in this a case he is refering to asorbing?) my chakra'? Its hard to tell with all the yelling he does.
    [EDIT]Also afterwards he yells "YURUSAI!!!!" at Naruto what did he exactly mean by that? I would think he would that he is saying what naruto said was unforgivable, but then wouldn't Yurusai be negative?

kabuto is still a teen, an his possibly as strong as kakashi, + his a medic ninja .. sooner or later his going to be really strong, its pretty obvious his no normal shinobi

3rd - jariaya - kakashi
    - orochimaru - kabuto

both trained by one of the legendary 3 , so it cant be that hard to belive they are close to equal

It's obvious some of you guys don't read the manga.Just watch the next few episodes,then tell me if Kabuto is just as strong as Kakashi.

Here's an anime example.When Kabuto went to Sasuke's room.he killed off all of the ANBU.For those of you that aren't familiar with the rankings.All ANBu's are high level jounins,then yet Kabuto took out a squad in a matter of seconds.Kakashi is jounin as well if that means anything.Also,when Kakashi came,Kabuto had him fooled to the point where he could've killed him right then and there before Kakashi would've known what him.But due to Orochimaru wanting Sasuke's body,it's obvious he left Sasuke alive for Orochimaru,and kept Kakashi alive so he could further train Sasuke,helping him develop his sharingan even more.

Jounin>Special Jounin>ANBU

who says he did anything wrong? maybe kabuto saw a muskrat come in between oro and tsunade, and promptly killed it with his kunai to avoid any horrific fusion that might take place as a side effect between the muskrat and oro's arms being within the ball of energy
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: viciousHyuuga
    kabuto is still a teen, an his possibly as strong as kakashi, + his a medic ninja .. sooner or later his going to be really strong, its pretty obvious his no normal shinobi

3rd - jariaya - kakashi
    - orochimaru - kabuto

both trained by one of the legendary 3 , so it cant be that hard to belive they are close to equal
    kakashi was trained by the 4th

and the 4th was trained by jiraiya

for some of the morons in here he obviously attacked tsunade