Thread: The Unknown.

The Unknown.

Since its beginnings, Naruto has developed over several different storylines - some interconnected, some seemingly incongruous. However, through each storyline a basic structure is followed. Good is pitched against evil - a 'big, bad guy' inevitably emerges.
    Orochimaru emerged relatively quickly as the arch-nemesis, but as the Manga progressed, Itachi stole the show and has continued to dominate. Until now, both of these characters have been allowed to develop - and have been shown to be equally powerful.

And my speculation rests upon this: how will these two characters interact? How will the story develop around them both?

It seems inevitable that Sasuke will eventually face up to his brother. Perhaps he will fight for Orochimaru? This would potentially lead to agression between Itachi and Orochimaru.

Will Itachi be killed by his brother, or redeemed in some way? This too is unclear.

Of course, Naruto is the principal character in the series - it being named after him.
    Therefore, it is certain that he will also face an ultimate nemesis. Is this nemesis necessarily to be found in Orochimaru? I am not sure. I think Kabuto (or perhaps Sasuke) may well kill his master - this would be ironic considering that Orochimaru killed the Hokage.

If Itachi is killed by his brother the final showdown could be between Naruto and Sasuke.

Yet I anticipate that Naruto will finally face Kyubi. I do not know how he will beat him - but the demon fox appears (imo) to be his greatest adversary.

------------------------

This is really just a collection of thoughts about the development of the series which will, I think, be propelled forward by the 'bad guys'.

Comments?

RE: The Unknown.

not only is there itachi and orochimaru.....there's......
    kisame, kabuto, 5 other swords of mist, 6 other akatsuki members, however many demons exist in the japanese mythologies that kyubi and shukaku belong in.........
    not to mention the stone village and cloud village are yet to recieve much recognition for being among the 5 greatest villages

this'll be a looong series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

however many demons exist in the japanese mythologies that kyubi and shukaku belong in.........
    Thats an interesting thing to say since the author (I'm horrible with names :-/) is supposedly on a research break. Possibly he is out looking for more mythical creatures to bring in to the story? That is ofcourse if Kyubi and Shukaku are truly from Japenese Myth, something I have no idea how to check.

Also Boogster I think you're most likely right in many of your assumptions about how the "big bad guy" role is going to be played out. One thing you have to remember though is that there has been a lot of talk about the hard working being able to have a place in the world vs the genius and the idea of how strong people become when trying to protect something they care about. I think these two ideas have yet to be exploited to their full length by the author so lets just wait and see.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

the idea of itachi being beaten my sasuke is ridiculous. if...i'm saying IF...sasuke beats itachi then there's no way in hell will naruto be able to beat sasuke. unless sasuke was ultra lucky and a big gigantic boulder squashed itachi. highly unlikely. but i agree w/ u that the ultimate bad guy dude will be up against naruto. "the ultimate showdown" thing.

if naruto was to face the kyubi, it would be like an inter turmoil. cuz the kyubi doesn't have a body anymore and it sure is hard to find a fox body w/ nine tails.

I tried my best...

scorpio

Well, maybe a team up attack. Like Sasuke and Naruto against Itachi. Could be?

when will be people realise that the ONLY person that can and will beat Itaachi is Sasuke.

As to whether he will kill him or just beat him up untill he realises he was wrong I dont know. As to when it will happen, I dont know.

But there is no other alternative. Sasuke will beat Itachi.

It wont be Naruto, it wont be Jiraya, it wont be oro, it wont be Tsunade or anybody else.

Y'know Ken, it oculd be Naruto. Itachi is kinda hunting him down currently. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hey, I'm just saying, let this current ark play out, and see where it takes us. More characters could be released at any point, we still have 7 unknown Akatsuki members of unknown strenght.

everthing that happens in naruto has been mapped out before it happens in subtle ways such as sasuke leaving or kimimaros appearence. since there is abosolutely nothing that suggest that kyubi will escape naruto...i dont think it will happen. so far i expect to see the rest of the aktsuki and the seven mist.

Originally posted by: RasenDori
    and the seven mist.
    Thats what I wanna see. Although they haven't given any info on the others, and Kisame looks like one of the strongest ones, what with being on the Akatsuki. Although you never know.

The Unknown.

Originally posted by: Boogster
    I assume moderaters usually delete unwarranted trolls?

For the record, discussion is good. Flaming is not.
    do you consider coolman's post flaming? HAHAHAAHAHHAHA. lighten up man this is the internet if you are this sensitive here do you cut yourself if someone says "no" to you irl?

coolman is right there is enough stuff to think about in the current arc rather than thinking about the end.

EDIT: kenshiro are you reading this series? do you really think kishimoto will let sasuke defeat itachi when he does what he does? sasuke is the ultimate opposite to naruto and naruto got true strength. sasuke wont be able to defeat his brother without true strength so as of now sasuke wont beat itachi when will you understand what you read?

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

The Unknown.

seriously, sasuke can't beat itachi. probably when itachi is like 80 will sasuke be able to beat him. look at that gap between them. just think when itachi was sasuke's age. he's BEYOND sasuke. i kind of feel sorry for sasuke, cuz he's only purpose is to defeat itachi and he never will be able to.

I tried my best...

The Unknown.

Boogster, on behalf of the forum I apologize about that troll. There are stuck-up people everywhere. It's a shame that the few people who create smart and worthwhile topics have to deal with idiots like that. Again, sorry.

As for the topic itself I find it very interesting to speculate about this aswell. There is just so much left to be revealed. Perhaps, next year everyone will have forgotten about Itachi? Hardly a probable case, but who knows...

Oh and Iron Maiden Pervert Sennin, there's nothing to laugh at here. Taking a "no" is nothing to whine over, but this is just a speculation topic. There is no eligable reason to why someone should have that hindered, and moronic comments like "stop thinking too far ahead" is just pointless and creates meaningless tension. And the first part of your post does that too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ANYWAY, play nice kids. It's so annoying to delete stuff...~~ ^_^

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i just cant believe that he took coolmans post like flaming. and this thread is just a twist on how will it end threads. there are tons of those around saw one last week in open discussions, been lots of them here to. enough is enough. oh and it feels kinda good to be moronic sometimes gives you a little change.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    not only is there itachi and orochimaru.....there's......
    kisame, kabuto, 5 other swords of mist, 6 other akatsuki members, however many demons exist in the japanese mythologies that kyubi and shukaku belong in.........
    not to mention the stone village and cloud village are yet to recieve much recognition for being among the 5 greatest villages

this'll be a looong series [img][/img]
    Im glad this is going to be a long series, but on top of everthing Assertn said, theres going to be a lot of nooks and cranies in this all, We have yet to see some of the other potential students from other countries(stone and cloud villages for example) and there will be a lot of fights(most likely) between the leaves and the other countries, Thats what I really like about this series no matter how many doors you open(so to speak) ten more confront you. Lets hope for a great run for this series

R.I.P Captain America.