Thread: Naruto Reletives?

Naruto Reletives?

Well the obvious question is:
    Who are naruto's relatives and what happened to his parents?
    You could guess that both died fighting the Nine Tails but this wouldn't be possible since Naruto's mother was said to have just given birth to him (the Nine Tails was said to have been sealed in a newborn). There is the possibility that she died to extensive bleeding from the birth but it seems a bit far fetched so I'm raising the question.

Also if you pay attention to the Kohona and the people of the Anime you'd notice that there are no other blondes besides Naruto and the 4th. (Correct me if I'm mistaken) Now I don't know if that seems odd to you but top that with the fact that Jairya wasn't surprised in the slightest to find out that Naruto was the "Nine Tails Kid" makes me think that he could have immediatly recognized him for the 4th's son? Also there seem to be a few old people in the town of Kohona, would Naruto still have a grand father or grandmother if anything? Maybe even a cousin?

Naruto Reletives?

Search harder, this has been discussed, some thing its the 4th, some don't.

And for the hell of it. Its the Ramen store guy, he's nice to Naruto, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto Reletives?

uhm... Ino is blonde. Tsunade is blonde (even tho a different shade).

The reason why naruto doesn't have any relatives is because kishimoto said so. just leave at "they all died from the time the kyubi entered konoha." ................. i don't know. i just wanted to say that there r other blondes in konoha.

I tried my best...

Naruto Reletives?

your topic has been beating to death, resurrectted and beaten over many times.

Naruto Reletives?

To be honest, I don't actually think the lineage of Naruto is important or ever will be. At this point, it won't affect the story, since the last few arcs have Naruto in them, but he is ignored and gets little or no character development. Especially because this last arc is one of the longest and is all about Sasuke. The fact that he contains Kyuubi is more important, he has no bloodline limits either.

Naruto Reletives?

to answer you question, he proberly has no relatives left, i think the 4th could of been his olderbrother, more so than his father,

Naruto Reletives?

what i'd really like to know about is the uzumaki clan. i find it just too convenient that naruto has no family nor has there ever been any mention of his family. not his mother or father(whoever that could be) when a large portion of the show focuses on each characters family lineage. except sakura who doesn't really matter anyways.

Naruto Reletives?

His lineage is important. It always is. If he is anyway related to the 4th it is important. I honestly have no clue who he could possibly be related to besides the 4th but knowing Kishimoto, there will be an unexpected plot twist.

Naruto Reletives?

god damn it people this has been done before kishimoto will reveal it to us in the future

RE: Naruto Reletives?

this is yet another topic discussed over and over again and would be found if you search for topics about naruto and 4th.