Thread: Switching to anbu?

Switching to anbu?

If you read the statement made by www.anbudom.net about the joint project between anbu and aone it seems that aone was slowing down there release date.

Anbu stated a goal set on there statement "We know how people love to get online, let's say on a Friday, and expect to see "Naruto episode xx released". We want people to say, "Hey, it's Friday! I need to go get Naruto now!" This is our goal."

If they keep that goal i'm going Anbu

What do you guys think about the statement made and which one will you pick Anbu or Aone

Switching to anbu?

aone.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Switching to anbu?

I think my answer will be obvious and blatantly biased.

<-------

Hobbes

Switching to anbu?

I think that ANBU's ideal, to make releases at specific intervals is admirable - but not one that will ultimately determine my own choice of sub to watch. Undeniably, we're all somewhat privalaged to have two highly respectable groups to choose between - in many ways the split could serve the average fan very well indeed.

Ultimately, if AonE are going to be taking longer to make their releases, it shouldn't become a greatly relevant concern until they fall distinctly behind. Everyone was quite happy watching the fansubs provided by Toriyama's World until ANBU & AonE picked up the pace - keeping us relatively up to date with the actual airings of the show (a luxury that we've become accustomed to & would be difficult to dismiss).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't yet have any indication of exactly how long we'll be waiting for AonE's releases of this series - and at this time, we have no real reason to believe that AonE will be taking considerably longer than the 'race leaders'. To speak somewhat artificially, if AonE retain their reputation as leaders in the perceived quality department (especially as far as Naruto is concerned) - whilst keeping their releases relatively in keeping with the airing dates of the series - then they will undoubtedly retain the distinct majority of supporters/viewers.

... I reckon, anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Switching to anbu?

i've been reading some other ppl's response to anbu's version. i hadn't watched it myself, but i heard that the translations r good but everything else is not. something like that.

i'll just wait for the Aone version...and wait for everyone's response. i choose what everyone else choice when it comes to subbing.

I tried my best...

RE: Switching to anbu?

its easy to know mine I think speed is good to a point but as long as it not a long wait like (TW) was I kool with AnoE
    I Don't like to say anything twice

aone

Aone is the best out of the two.

Discuss this in the similar thread active in the Naruto section.