Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hajime no Ippo

That's why the jab is so effective, and why little sister can leave my arm numb with her weak punches after a while.

Here's 890:
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=124233

I really liked this chapter, just a slugfest with no special techniques or any of that shit.

ANBU Captain
    890 is out. And takamura couldn't have said it better

Here's 891, and he got saved by the bell... and Iron Fist:
    http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=125584

ANBU Captain
    893 is out on onemanga. all i can say is THANK GOD!!! idk how i endure reading this from what feels like month to month

894 is out on onemanga as well

ANBU Captain
    The chapters are up to 902 now is anyone still following this manga? Now that OM is shut down, is westproboards the only reliable place to get these chapters

or you can just go straight to the source...

http://www.confusticated.com/ignitio...001/01/1100/1/

Not sure if anyone is still following this but I picked it up and I'm catching up while reading the new chapters. I'm enjoying it so far!

Why do I get the feeling that Ippo is either going to kill this guy (or severely hurt), or maybe on the opposite end he might go crazy in the beginning and wear himself out.

If it has to be the later one, I'm hoping that he gets the "ecstasy" eyes that Brian Hawk had in his fight.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

ANBU Captain
    I dunno if anyone has been reading this since mangastream picked this up. Is there a spoiler warning on this room or is it implied b/c its about the manga?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Only recently began following it...don't feel like reading hundreds of chapters. But now I am like' COME ON...FIGHT ALREADY!".
    So he is either going apeshit on him and win..or go apeshit on him and lose.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Only recently began following it...don't feel like reading hundreds of chapters. But now I am like' COME ON...FIGHT ALREADY!".
    So he is either going apeshit on him and win..or go apeshit on him and lose.
    I would highly recommend going back to reading all those chapters. I got so into it that the chapters really flew by quickly (though it took a while, I enjoyed it).

I was hoping to see some action but I guess next chapter Ippo shoots out like a bullet and goes "apeshit," or eats a massive counter to the face.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

ANBU Captain
    i see ippo losing this one. I just think he is either gonna do this in the first round or get some crazy jitters and mess it up...

Update: we are now up to Chapter 972, enjoy.

hajime no ippo 972
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Update: Turning point, I feel bad for those 2.

Hajime no Ippo 977

ANBU Captain
    Maybe there will be new fighters to join kamogawa gym and they can be seconds. I mean they did all they could up to now. Aoki and kimura never had too many interesting fights. Aoki's fights were almost always comic relief. Kimura had a close fight with mashiba but aside from that not too many interesting bouts. It is still going to be sad to see them go

ANBU Captain
    I really hope the next couple of chapters reveal vorg sendo or mashiba. Anybody would be great as long as it isn't anyone from the kamogawa gym. Things are really slowing down. Looks like there is going to be more dick jokes on the horizon and it would be nice to get a peek at what other fighters are doing

ANBU Captain
    Not sure if anybody here is still keeping up with this but 989 is out. Bumping anyways

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Not sure if anybody here is still keeping up with this but 989 is out. Bumping anyways
    Really unsure if anyone is following this other than a select few but chapter 999 is out. I'm enjoying the Vorg fight, but it looks like hes going to pull off an upset win. Not sure how other than him going for the body several times then faking and connecting right to the head.