Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 102 Discussion

RE: Naruto 102 Discussion

it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, BUT...

- we can see clearly that it's lacking and will not be as good as zabuza's arc was

- there's just a lot of filler in it ( we can all sniff it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

- unrealistic behavior of characters

the only real thing i liked about this ep was the only real behavior of sasuke when naruto was saying "blablabla im naruto blablabla and i'm called "usura tonkachi- sasuke" usura tonkachi..." and then he goes "no no no" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i'm pretty sure sasuke would really behave like that, and naruto would deny of course...

i think it'll end in 2 eps and then we can get good sh*t and be back to reality, cuz right now even I (as I feel like a big fan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) am tempted to give it a break but i'm just downloading eps on thursday like always...

Naruto 102 Discussion

This episode still feels a lot like a filler because it didn't progress enough. So far the villain is that queer umbrella guy that appeared for 1 scene. They should have cut out the irrelevant parts and ended it with a cliffhanger.

Naruto 102 Discussion

That ep was not good at all...well that shinobe whit the green hair is cool imo...hes damn fast but i dont like his technique...And whats make this ep so not good to me is that stupid little brat Idate is faster then sasuke (wtf) and naruto...(wtf too) ..sakura i dont give a fuck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]... and theres another ep whit him..damn :S....

Naruto 102 Discussion

I have a nasty feeling that Sakura is about be the hero in the episodes to come. The other two will be too cocky and get trapped, but she'll save the team, Tsunade will thinks shes ace cos she saved two baddass ninjas, and train her.....which means good things for all you Sakura lovers out there!

@Saruto: DON'T SPOIL.

Naruto 102 Discussion

It was pretty good, I wasn't expecting them to make up another story to fill in the time though. It'll be nice once the manga gets ahead enough for the anime to start following it again. Hell they've gone over 2 years and they're finally getting to the catch-up point, that's pretty good in my opinion.

Naruto 102 Discussion

well that was a pretty decent ep...kinda slow, but still.

i find it wierd how many ppl didn't like this ep....there were quite a few ppl who wanted more missions, and now we've got one....and its not *totally* lame either. hopefully we'll have a few good fights, and some serious scenes. they've had a nice relaxed atmosphere for too long now i think. we need some suspense/action.

as for the characters, its kinda kool that they brought in a rain nin...and it seems next ep, those scuba wearing nins are commign back from the dead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. wonder if they'll use that bushin technique again. That runner guy (idate) seems too much liek naruto. its like an older version of konohamaru.

oh, and as for his relation to morino ibiki....the guy tells them his name in the restaurant, but sasuke doesn't think anyhitng of it...but when its said later on, he seems surprised...whats with that? it seems unlikey to me that this guy would be related to ibiki...first, ibiki isn't a major character and not really that important, compared to the jounin teachers or Anko. also, it seems unlikely that sasuke would know ibiki well enuff to know/remember his full name, or care if he finds someone else with the same name. i think it'll probably be somethign else that'll be explained later.

Naruto 102 Discussion

i liked this ep in terms of filler, it was better than the others

and like most mentioned before, it is really similar to the country of the waves/ waterfall?

yes, how there was no reaction to how hard the mission was gonna be was quite stupid, maybe they accepted it because they new there werent any spare more powerful ninjas that were able to help out

i just noticed the morino ibiki thingy reading peoples post, didnt really catch sasukes reaction to it

hmm, those "lucky/unlucky" dudes are back, so are they hired by those guys against the wasabi clan?

I don't like what they're doing with Naruto (the character). They need to stop making him an idiot and the underdog of the team. Just a few episodes ago he beat Kabuto, and now that's over he's a dumbass again. I hate that.

hes kinda the comic relief. just like vash on trigun.

What Is WRONG With you this one was something new and funny I LOVED it and can't wait to see what happens. + no flash backs
    I Don't like to say anything twice

WARNING WRITING THIS POST @ 3AM DUE TO THE FACT I CAN'T FALL BACK TO SLEEP:

I didn't mind this episode at all, better then the last two (am I the only one that thought the last one was just stupid?). I was a little surprised with the whole taking off the weights from the legs and running like Lee, that kinda caught me off guard and I was like WTF, another Lee, thats all we need now.

I kinda like how the story is progressing again, though a little slow ... almost started to remind me of pokemon there for a while with the whole explaining of the race and what they were going to do *shivers* I hope to god they stay clear of that.

Naruto 102 Discussion

Originally posted by: Assassin
    oh, and as for his relation to morino ibiki....the guy tells them his name in the restaurant, but sasuke doesn't think anyhitng of it...but when its said later on, he seems surprised...whats with that? it seems unlikey to me that this guy would be related to ibiki...first, ibiki isn't a major character and not really that important, compared to the jounin teachers or Anko. also, it seems unlikely that sasuke would know ibiki well enuff to know/remember his full name, or care if he finds someone else with the same name. i think it'll probably be somethign else that'll be explained later.
    The fact that Ibiki isn't a major character is what makes their relation a possability. By including relatives to the minor characters, fillers directors won't risk fucking up the continuation while at the same point make the viewer slightly more interested. See if they included for example Sakura's long-lost sister it would be something really big and nothing you'd leave in a filler. But play around with Ibiki's family doesn't matter because he's hardly around. And Ibiki has the same rank as Anko. Special Jounin. They are equals. The thing about Sasuke remembering the Morino name is pretty stupid when it comes to that he shouldn't remember it, but hey, someone has to remember it and spark our interests. Not like filler directors really care about that.

Sakura would be more prone to remember something like that tho....

and to everyone saying that they shoulda sent chuunin out to do this mission because jounin are too cool and genen are smelly hoes, Chuunin kinda need to do alot of work around the village. Genin don't get enough respect to do the stuff that hasta be done in the village, and its possible that the wasabi's didn't send enough money for them. But out of all the Genin teams.. its pretty much decided that kakashi's team seven is closest to chuunin level. (not to mention naruto knows boss jambalaya) so it kinda makes sence

BUT THEY FUGGED UP SASUKE. apparently when the corporates get a hold of the script they decide to change sasuke. he seemed too personable... but maybe thats just me... ionno

This episode makes me wonder how long this mini arc is going to be, the runner will obviously have to share his feelings & flashbacks over why he hates ninjas as Naruto pushes him to open up (Maybe Ibiki's tortured head scares him).

As for the B rank mission, their absence of reaction was a bit poorly done. If all the jounins are out on missions however Naruto's team would be the obvious choice as Tsunade knows Naruto's power (& probably Sasuke's) and also Naruto knows his boss. Repairing buildings or doing minor missions around Konoha wouldn't be too good when you have a hot blooded, moody and useless ninja trio.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's the nephew or something of Ibiki and he probably hates ninjas because what they did to Ibiki's head [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Naruto 102 Discussion

^LMAO. i kinda thought that guy was like a grown up version of inari from the wave country. at first he disliked the fighting and hated naruto then as the arc moved on, he became friendly with him. i think the same thing would happen here.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Naruto 102 Discussion

Episode sucked. No action, BORING characters, and lame ass story. They're... running a freaking race. Am I the only guy that thinks that's stupid?

And I hate Morino. He's such a typical filler character. He has some sad past, hates ninjas because of it, and is sour to everybody. I wish Naruto would just bitchsmack him and say "Shut the fuck up. You're not even a real character!"

Instead of trying to make everything so serious, the creators should just try to incorporate funny episodes. Like Fumoffu.

Naruto 102 Discussion

Well after seeing that rediculously crappy episode 101 decided instead of watching the raw or anything of 102 I'll just wait for AonE sub of this episode, already can assume it's not that good -_-

Naruto 102 Discussion

I thought the episode was good. I really like the guy with the green hair Idate I think.