Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 102 Discussion

Naruto 102 Discussion

Okay. That... was gay. Which wasn't very unexpected.

Where did I see this before? Mysterious bishounen villain (green-haired ninja) wreaks havoc. Obnoxious guy starts a fight with Naruto (rest assured they'll be best friends at the end of the arc). Naruto is being stupid. Sasuke is being silent. Yay. And still no other characters involved. And wtf, B-mission "with the possability of A-mission" WITHOUT Kakashi and they didn't even flinch?! I thought a freakin' C-mission was rare for a genin.

However, it's interesting that Idate has a relation with Ibiki (the chuunin examiner during the written test, with all the scars) because they both have the surname Morino and Sasuke made a remark on it. So who do you think he is, his bastard son?

Oh and Kagari and his jolly pack of masked moron ninjas with disturbing outfits will be back next week! Should make a particular poster happy...

Again I must stress that it's interesting that a filler character has a relation with a character who appears in the manga. This makes the filler lots more interesting even though the character in question is minor.

RE: Naruto 102 Discussion

Thanks for opening up the thread, Isaac ;P.
    I'm pretty sure Sasuke was WAY faster than that guy.............. Sasuke circled gaara like 50 times b4 he actually attacked...

lol, Isaac. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Idate also copied Lee's weight thingy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

this ep was weirdness

Ten more minutes for my @%$#& raw to download. Then I'll come and laugh at the green-haired guy just because he's green-haired.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Naruto 102 Discussion

this ep. was fun to watch and it didn't seem like much of a filler allthough many of the answers to the questions i just asked are missing

Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
    Ten more minutes for my @%$#& raw to download. Then I'll come and laugh at the green-haired guy just because he's green-haired.
    But he is very pretty! His bishounen-ness will defeat all the defiers of the green hair!

@Ervin: Edited your message slightly due to small spoilers.

ah! sorry about that...should have posted it on the open forum

Naruto 102 Discussion

Wow, he is so bishounen his eyes look gay!! But he has an angsty!knife or something. That means some brownie points for him.

Seems that the giratory needle-throwing umbrella is a popular attack in the Rain, mh?

::continues watching::

Edit: Why does everyone think Sakura is so pretty?
    Edit edit: Maybe I'll die my hair cotton-candy pink just to see how guys react to me!!

Triple Edit: Ah!! He copied Lee's techinique!! The director was surely feeling creative!!

それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

@Ervin: No probs

@Winged Dancer: Indeed that is a typical indication of a bishounen, his girly eyes will reflect you into the depths of Fangirlia, unless your will is strong! And not only is the needle rain popular, everybody who aren't ninjas in Naruto sucks!

Everybody thinks Sakura is pretty because she's the female lead.

I think I'll go act like an asshole so I can become evil enough to kill my brother and then sell my soul to a 50 year old pedophile and see how the girls respond to THAT!

Naruto 102 Discussion

Weirdly enough, if they react the same way they do in anime, they'll love you and stand in line to gush at you.
    Thanks the Gods, I was long ago saved from the depths of Fangirlia by my brain, who suddenly screamed "ENOUGH OF THAT S**T!!!!" and pulled me up. I'm in debt with it forever.

Also, whoa, that non-ninja-guy who hates ninja and yet uses ninja training is capable of being as dumb and childish as Naruto!! I like him already. I'm waiting for them to say something like "Well, my dad can beat up your dad!!" but Naruto doesn't have a dad and the other guy most probably doesn't either.

Edit: Why don't people realize Sasuke is a ninja?? I mean, he has this big bandana that just screams "IMMA NINJAAAA!!" if you ask me.

それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

episode was okay. Naruto the story is straying off from teh manga but its alright.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

to be honest, it didn't suck as bad as i thought it would. this eps was very um different. i still hate fillers though cuz they're only delaying the main story from progressing. damn everyone seems to have them ankle weights now.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

no Sakura in hotspring this time???

Naruto 102 Discussion

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Okay. That... was gay. Which wasn't very unexpected.

Where did I see this before? Mysterious bishounen villain (green-haired ninja) wreaks havoc. Obnoxious guy starts a fight with Naruto (rest assured they'll be best friends at the end of the arc). Naruto is being stupid. Sasuke is being silent. Yay. And still no other characters involved. And wtf, B-mission "with the possability of A-mission" WITHOUT Kakashi and they didn't even flinch?! I thought a freakin' C-mission was rare for a genin.

However, it's interesting that Idate has a relation with Ibiki (the chuunin examiner during the written test, with all the scars) because they both have the surname Morino and Sasuke made a remark on it. So who do you think he is, his bastard son?

Oh and Kagari and his jolly pack of masked moron ninjas with disturbing outfits will be back next week! Should make a particular poster happy...

Again I must stress that it's interesting that a filler character has a relation with a character who appears in the manga. This makes the filler lots more interesting even though the character in question is minor.
    lolz; sasuke, naruto, and sakura are lot stronger than last time. Naruto beat neji for heaven sakes. Sasuke knows the chidori so i do think they are ready for a B rankah mission.

Naruto 102 Discussion

Tsunade realized Naruto is the redefinition of "annoying" so he sends him on A and B rank mission cause these have the highest chance of Naruto being killed. Yay for Tsunade-obachan.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Naruto 102 Discussion

Is it me or has the animation in Naruto gotten poor lately? I was hoping for something more original in this episode, but didn't get it.

On Sakura, I don't think she's really all that pretty, shes just average. I am hoping when he was hitting on her is was just to make the waitress think he was with them or friends with them to be able to leave the bill with them.

Isn't Sasuke like as fast or faster than Lee, so he should be able to keep up with him no problem I dont see how Sakura and Naruto will be able too though..

I didn't care all that much for this episode. I hope this gets better and soon....

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

was funny how that guy left them with the bill like Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber.

"Kick His Ass Seabass!"

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Moogleking

I liked this episode.

Did anyone else think maybe Tsunade only told them it was B rank so Naruto wouldn't bother her about giving them dumb missions?
    Another explanation could be that its higher rank because Kakashi is not with them. Perhaps it would normally have been a C-rank.

About why they couldn't catch up to the guy. If I remember correctly, somebody during the Chuunin exam said that Sasuke takes up a whole lot of stamina maintining his "Lee" speed. Since he's a marathon runner, I would assume this guy can keep up that speed for a really, really long time. Also, since his training is focused on speed solely, not even fighting (from what we've seen), it's reasonable to say that he can go as fast as Sasuke and Lee. So, Sasuke might be able to keep up with him, but in the long run, the new guy would outrun him.

I think that if/when this links up with Ibiki, it might get interesting.

The episode was ok. There wasn't that many new ideas, and some of things did not make complete sense, but it was ok. I agree that sending a couple of 1st year Genins on B-Rank missions without Kakashi doesn't make sense, but I'll that's the way they want it.

Oh yeah, with all the talk about Lee, what's going on with him? Tsunade finally raises her percentage to cure him at 58%, and then suddenly they stop? Is she like, "let's let Lee suffer for bit in agony and pain even though I can probably cure him right now, and Gai also agreed that Lee should do the surgery"? It is kind of weird that Naruto and co. are doing all these missions and extending Lee's pain.