Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When is the new subnaming contest/Survivor/Big Brother thing for Gotwoot going down?

When is the new subnaming contest/Survivor/Big Brother thing for Gotwoot going down?

id like to particapate

When is the new subnaming contest/Survivor/Big Brother thing for Gotwoot going down?

Originally posted by: Gods_Son
    I'm the man, I'll take credit for the idea. Maybe a little to Assertn and Mutata as well.
    It was Wilik's idea. Or at least his initiative. And you're not the man, you're my bitch. Bitch.

I brought up the idea to Wilik, and you've got it all wrong, you're my bitch. You should feel honored.

Missing Nin

RE: When is the new subnaming contest/Survivor/Big Brother thing for Gotwoot going down?

guess i missed something while away. ohwell im no forum loudmouth so i should be able to avoid the mods eyes for whatever this is -_-

r3n you are forever spared from any kind of abnormal activity because of your grunge sig tutorial.
    It is the national treasure of the artistic part of the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

sticky it then! and give me a cool little title like "god" or something equally true. *cough* ehm i mean "master tutorial maker" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

RE: When is the new subnaming contest/Survivor/Big Brother thing for Gotwoot going down?

Stickies don't work, the forum is glitchy. And I can't give titles. But you can have a cookie and my eternal gratitude! And you know what they say, "Terra's gratitude is better than sex!"... or something.

Missing Nin

no stickies!??!?! what an inconveniencing glitch, i almost achieved immortality in gotwoot!

ohwell i guess ill have to settle for terra's gratitude. hope its all its cracked up to be. and those cookies better be chocolate chip.

Of course. Big chocolate pieces too. That totally melt in your mouth as you embrace them!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I'm the man, I'll take credit for the idea. Maybe a little to Assertn and Mutata as well.
    It was Wilik's idea. Or at least his initiative. And you're not the man, you're my bitch. Bitch.
    And it was Wilik's idea to randomly put me in Survivor!! *wonders whether going to the IRC channel was a good idea...* And I also give r3n a cookie for his sweet grunge tutorial [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

And you know what they say, "Terra's gratitude is better than sex!"... or something.
    *puts the theory to test*

mmm, nothing says lovin' like....terra's gratitude

just a tiny bit to me and assertn. but a WHOLE lot to gs!

survivor 2 will be soon bitches!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Of course. Big chocolate pieces too. That totally melt in your mouth as you embrace them!
    When do we embrace???? BAWAHAHAHAHA
    I Don't like to say anything twice

Originally posted by: Shi_No_Shikaku
    When do we embrace???? BAWAHAHAHAHA
    Whoa.... BL.... LOL

name one thing you won't take credit for

This was awesome, I started this thread before going to A.W.A. and there's a few people that had no idea about it. I didn't find out about the whole thing until all was said and done, but heh.

Now, upon the new one, is Assertn no longer an Ass Pirate? Will he become Former Ass Pirate, or his posting rank?

OMFG ASSASSIN YOUR SIG IS TOO TALL
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

hmm i think assisn's sig is still to big.. or is it not?

This survivor thing is very mysterious to me. All I know is that Mutata won (who couldve guessed) and i heard something about ass-clown and ass-pirate, and resident gimp.......Sounds good.

did u say mutata has a site up with the candidates?
    also i cant see any sigs, little help?

edit: I BAGS ASS-CLOWN, ITS MINE I CALLED IT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]