Don't call yourself Neji again. EVER.
    My thoughts exactly NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN

R.I.P Captain America.

RE: What I do in my free time

Someone obviously needs a girlfriend.

Originally posted by: jing
    Someone obviously needs a girlfriend.
    Yeah, but not sNChopsui. He's obviously pimpin'.

That place over there........ahh never mind

No he isnt he is doing the opposite of pimping, hes diminishing the word pimp in to jackass

R.I.P Captain America.

Ok so if everyone in the world spent 30 seconds to view your pictures.
    Your 3 little pictures that took YOU 2 minutes
    You'd waste a cumulative 5,707.76 years worth of human life.
    Congratulations, you've effectively destroyed 71.3 human lives

@Knives: im pretty sure Souryusen was being sarcastic....atleast i hope he was

I don't get it. Is there more to this thread other than the retarded pictures?

no... but I think we just got another name to add to the board of command

Originally posted by: Assassin

I'll be sure to use [/sarcasm] tags next time so that even Knives122 can join in my acerbic revelry.

What I do in my free time

Wow you guys are dense, Anbu.com figured it out, check their forums my post is on the top. Maybe you guys at www.gotwoot.com need to learn something from Anbu's Forums.

Let me guess... They kicked you out of the ANBU Forum's so you came here right?

Originally posted by: Kn1ves
    YOU AS USELESS!
    I couldn't help but laugh at this for some reason... Maybe its just me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

They didn't kick me out, and I posted here first. Well if anyone laughed my mission was complete! It was a A-Rank Mission cause some of you are so serious about naruto.

Originally posted by: Souryusen

I'll be sure to use [/sarcasm] tags next time so that even Knives122 can join in my acerbic revelry.
    LOLLLLLLLL, nice souryusen. now we gots another person that needs obviously needs a life now.

wtf.....u suck for using adobe if were u i would do it right hhaha retard....dumass....wtf.....ummmm....dumass....did i say that already?.......

i think we should beat him with a hampster filled log...

Originally posted by: sNChopsui
    They didn't kick me out, and I posted here first. Well if anyone laughed my mission was complete! It was a A-Rank Mission cause some of you are so serious about naruto.
    Maybe your just a failure at making people laugh...and at life.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Souryusen

I knew you were using sarcasm I was just messing around

R.I.P Captain America.

quptes from teh ANBU forums:

Sad. I can't believe you'd spend your time cameraing yourself wearing cosplay stuffs. Yet I can't hold my laughter... Somebody who's not a narutard, please help this helpless dude.
    It would be sad if he had the actual merchandise to do cosplay with, but he went the extra step and converted his own belongings to cosplay-like outfits. He is too far gone to be helped by anyone now.
    I find it pretty hilarious honestly. What's even better is he got Neji confused with Lee (notice he calls himself Neji but has his hand positioned like Lee, and even drew in the bushy eyebrows/bobbed hair complete with the glare). So I think this proves that he's just a very confused narutard.
    Someone should find out where he goes to school, so they can blow up these pics and place them where all his fellow students can see. That would teach him.
    Wow, 1. You guys are really intolerant of people that dont know about naruto as much as you...
    -from the ...man himself

We are the interllectuals.
    -in responce to above comment

------and from yours truley, defending the intelligence of this fine forum-----------
    I post at gotwoot and here at ANBU (noticably gw more) and cosplay-boy here say:

Quote:
    2. Im proud you guys found that I actually do know what I was doing, gotwoot.com forum members just babbled on, guess ANBU forum members are smarter than gotwoot. Congrats to whoever figured it out.

yet the 3rd post in the entire thread was (from him)
    Quote:
    Im neji with the thick eyebrows and all taijutsu and the wanabe gui sensei. Im ino when she grabs naruto with her tongue and seals his chakra. In the last picture im zabuza before he buttraped haku

Yeah thats a belt, and i realized its my only belt and i had to wear it to school the next day

maybe you guys are smarter than us... but I think we are all smarter than this idiot

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

LOL!!!! good one konoha rek.

i wouldn't brag that the anbu site got ur lil humor.

I tried my best...

why thank you sir... I am glad someone appreciates the while 2 minutes I spent throwing that bit together...

I knew registering for ANBU forums would pay off someday

Originally posted by: sNChopsui
    Wow you guys are dense, Anbu.com figured it out, check their forums my post is on the top. Maybe you guys at www.gotwoot.com need to learn something from Anbu's Forums.
    seems the only thign they figured out was that ur a fucking douche bag.

Well if anyone laughed my mission was complete! It was a A-Rank Mission cause some of you are so serious about naruto.
    if any one actually did laugh, rest assured they were laughing AT you, not with you

Edit:

maybe you guys are smarter than us... but I think we are all smarter than this idiot
    LMAO!! man, that just made me crack up