Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Sack thread

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: miaka
    okay.. mutata..

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...erthread=y....

not only you did double post, all you put on one post was ahhhh nooooo... ^_^ now.. was that contributing?

by the way.. yeah.. those pic with giant sig should really change theirs or banned for not following the rules.. it's been quite a while and they still didn't fix it
    Miaka i hope you realized that he said
    "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo"
    because he double posted by accident. Not cause he did it purposely.

you get it?? AAHH NOOO i double posted by accident.

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    huh? now you're talking about something completely different
    the point of the argument was whether or not people should be able to start a thread saying "episode X by group Y is out"

this has nothing to do with impatience, this has to do with bringing awareness of a release to the forum
    HUH?...I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming you must have misread my original post then. I was saying people shouldn't start threads asking "when will (sub) get released by (group)"

Here's my original post:
    If you care about when it would come out, why don't you just GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF? Go to Animesuki or Scarywater or somewhere that would host their torrents. If you're not willing to do that, then there's no point in asking others. Asking for release dates is plain retarded. Anyone that does it should get banned.
    As you can clearly see, this is directed at the people that ask when (sub) would get released. I have no problem with people informing others of newly released subs. In fact, those threads would reduce the number of askers.

The Ultimate Sack thread

okay.. mutata..

http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...erthread=y....

not only you did double post, all you put on one post was ahhhh nooooo... ^_^ now.. was that contributing?

by the way.. yeah.. those pic with giant sig should really change theirs or banned for not following the rules.. it's been quite a while and they still didn't fix it

edit: okay.. if he accidently did it.. he should have posted sorry about double post or post something different about the topic than ahhhhh nooooo... (so that would be contributing as he says...)
    normally, i wouldn't cuss at people but you're just too fucking stupid.

why the fuck would i say sorry for? also, i didn't have anything else to add so i just put 'ahhh nooo.' there is nothing wrong with what i did. stfu already, stop trying to twist my words, and stop trying to call me on my shit cuz none of it is wrong. don't try to provoke me on purpose.

dumbass.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

The Ultimate Sack thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] man oh man i love these forums!

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    huh? now you're talking about something completely different
    the point of the argument was whether or not people should be able to start a thread saying "episode X by group Y is out"

this has nothing to do with impatience, this has to do with bringing awareness of a release to the forum
    HUH?...I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming you must have misread my original post then. I was saying people shouldn't start threads asking "when will (sub) get released by (group)"

Here's my original post:
    If you care about when it would come out, why don't you just GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF? Go to Animesuki or Scarywater or somewhere that would host their torrents. If you're not willing to do that, then there's no point in asking others. Asking for release dates is plain retarded. Anyone that does it should get banned.
    As you can clearly see, this is directed at the people that ask when (sub) would get released. I have no problem with people informing others of newly released subs. In fact, those threads would reduce the number of askers.
    well considering that kai and i were having a discussion about whether or not to announce new releases with a thread just prior to you saying "GO CHECK FOR YOURSELF", one would assume you were attempting to contribute to our discussion
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The Ultimate Sack thread

@ mutata [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i guess now you know how ppl feel when you attack them for almost nothing

and i was just pointing out your inconsistancy.. i mean you did say...."also, how about we try to put a stop to stupid, less than 5 word posts?" and ahhhh noooo.. was hmm let's count.. is only 2 words... and that was just one example.. ^_^ and sorry about double post was just an example of things you could put.. didn't say you have to say sorry... (i did say should... or).

end of discussion.. this is off topic anyways.. and is a forum.. not a chatroom... ^_^ bye bye

Edit: bold=my point [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

The Ultimate Sack thread

its not so much about the LENGTH of a post, but rather the usefulness of the post.
    if someone posts saying just "spoilers"
    or if someone posts saying just "try the search next time"
    it gets the job done, and is certainly preferred over a 5 page manifesto on the origins of the forum search tool

edit: ~_^
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

RE: The Ultimate Sack thread

by the way miaka, you can't turn an accident post into a contribution. stop using an example the wrong way because that thread and post was definitely a bad example.

The Ultimate Sack thread

I agree with you Assertn, you can get the point across in under 5 words , the ones you posted are very good examples of times they can.

The Ultimate Sack thread

miaka, you're just sooo fucking dumb it's not even funny. there is clearly a difference between me editing my post because it was a double post and idiots replying to a thread with 'lol' or 'a-men!'

do you see how my post does not fall under the "we should try to put a stop to stupid, less than 5 word posts?" category and how their's does? of course you don't cuz if you did, i wouldn't be saying to your dumb ass.

god damn, you're stupid.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Omg Miaka, you're either stupid or arrogant. The "5 words" thing has nothing to do with this discussion. Its purpose was to get the point across that you need to make somewhat meaningful and insightful posts, not useless posts like "cool".

I can't believe you're actually taking the "5 words" thing literally. I'm actually gonna refer to Bush's saying: "YOU'RE EITHER WITH US, OR YOU'RE AGAINST US". So which is it? Are you fighting to allow useless posts? If no, then you should just shut the hell up with your retarded thoughts.

I agree that some of the posts should be more useful then a few word comments that are made at times. Some short comments are useful, but some are not.

The point that I think Miaka is trying to make is the hypocrisy that Muts displays. I am sure if she spent more time on it, she could find better examples. He usually flames people (usually without explanations), and he has probably upset more people on this forum than anyone else. He often calls other people idiots and stupid, and then he curses at them and calls them names (I can't see the intelligence in those posts that he makes when he insults people). He just flames a lot. Miaka is just letting him know how it is to be a victim of the same things he dishes out. He should be able to take in what he gives out, if he is so righteous. If he doesn't flame people, but kindly and considerately explain the errors of people's way (what he believes is wrong), I am sure we would not be having this conversation right now.

BOARD_of_command, this is a discussion board. As such, people have different opinions. If you tell someone to shut up, then you are pretty much keeping the opinions biased and one-sided. Everyone has the right to express their opinions, but you also have the right to agree or disagree with what they say. There are different ways to get the same results (in this case, reduce spam). Let's all respect what others have to say, as long as it is contributing and not just flaming.

The Ultimate Sack thread

Originally posted by: thundrakkon
    The point that I think Miaka is trying to make is the hypocrisy that Muts displays. I am sure if she spent more time on it, she could find better examples. He usually flames people (usually without explanations), and he has probably upset more people on this forum than anyone else. He often calls other people idiots and stupid, and then he curses at them and calls them names (I can't see the intelligence in those posts that he makes when he insults people). He just flames a lot. Miaka is just letting him know how it is to be a victim of the same things he dishes out. He should be able to take in what he gives out, if he is so righteous. If he doesn't flame people, but kindly and considerately explain the errors of people's way (what he believes is wrong), I am sure we would not be having this conversation right now.
    stop trying to be a ladies man all the time and shut up.

there is no hypocriasy in my posts. i contribute more and i'm more helpful than at least 75% of the forum members. if you don't know what you're talking about, i suggest you put sock a in it.

so, since you're sure she can find better examples (any other example could be a better one than the one she found cuz that one is possibly the WORST and the most incorrect example one can find), let her go find examples of me randomly flaming people, i'm sure there are plenty. but i always have a reason for calling someone an idiot.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Omg Miaka, you're either stupid or arrogant. The "5 words" thing has nothing to do with this discussion. Its purpose was to get the point across that you need to make somewhat meaningful and insightful posts, not useless posts like "cool".

I can't believe you're actually taking the "5 words" thing literally. I'm actually gonna refer to Bush's saying: "YOU'RE EITHER WITH US, OR YOU'RE AGAINST US". So which is it? Are you fighting to allow useless posts? If no, then you should just shut the hell up with your retarded thoughts.
    i finally see you post something good. Yeah i can't believe shes taking it literally aswell. jeez,so childish.

The Ultimate Sack thread

lol.. i really think you guys need to read more before you post.. did you see what i posted in bold.. let me repeat...

@ mutata i guess now you know how ppl feel when you attack them for almost nothing

read!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

and all right.. and i believe i already ended this.. saying this is NO CHATROOM.... so.. if you have something to say.. ^_^ why don't you pm me... thanks...

edit: oh by the way.. IF you guys so dying to have me find better examples.. i will PM ... all right? ^_^...

Originally posted by: thundrakkon
    BOARD_of_command, this is a discussion board. As such, people have different opinions. If you tell someone to shut up, then you are pretty much keeping the opinions biased and one-sided. Everyone has the right to express their opinions, but you also have the right to agree or disagree with what they say. There are different ways to get the same results (in this case, reduce spam). Let's all respect what others have to say, as long as it is contributing and not just flaming.
    True. There is something called an opinion. Everyone here is entitled to know the opinions of others, and because of that, everyone is entitled to judge those opinions. You, too, are taking things too literally. The original purpose of this thread was to get suggestions to reduce lamers, but according to you, Miaka is actually discussing the hypocrisy of Mutata. She's used some *terrible* examples in this case, and in return received harsh judgment from others.

"You're either with us or you're against us" -this is a valid statement in this situation, no?

You, and a lot of other people, say we should all respect the opinions of others. But in reality is that really true? The purpose of an opinion is to receive criticism from others. Criticisms are also a form opinions, but with a slightly different purpose. If you don't want to see any criticism, don't post opinions. If everyone respected the opinions of others, don't you think the world would be a much different place?

well said board of command.

by the way miaka
    "@ mutata i guess now you know how ppl feel when you attack them for almost nothing" you didn't even try to attack him, i don't see your point proven, you TRIED to provoke him.

he puts down people when he needs to. stop defending the NOOBS that he attacks. no noob will praise you because you are defending them.

The Ultimate Sack thread

lol.. i really think you guys need to read more before you post.. did you see what i posted in bold.. let me repeat...

@ mutata i guess now you know how ppl feel when you attack them for almost nothing

read!!!!! [img][/img]

and all right.. and i believe i already ended this.. saying this is NO CHATROOM.... so.. if you have something to say.. ^_^ why don't you pm me... thanks...

edit: oh by the way.. IF you guys so dying to have me find better examples.. i will PM ... all right? ^_^...
    PMs dont satisfy the audience's thirst for blood
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The Ultimate Sack thread

Mut@t@ attacks people for the proper reason. Its the reason for being an idiotic, stupid, forum n00b. Like you for example, you wouldnt be considered a n00b for time, but you still are for attitude. Why don't all you n00bish idiots shut up, Mut@t@ has been around WAY longer then all of you, he knows these forums WAY better then all of you, and has contributed WAY more then all of you. Also, you can whine as much as you want about being called a n00b, and how we think were so much better cause of post count and join date, it isn't that at all, we simply know these forums better, know the historyof the forums better, heck we are these forums, you arn't, your just a bunch of idiot n00bs that joined, and stipulate everything, and make totally useless threads that were talked bout a long time ago. Also, we our post count was done over lots of time, most likely ifyou jined in 04, and have over 600 posts, you're a n00bish spammer.

Note: I don't care if I didn't use sentence structure, or proper puncuation, forums arn't my life, no need to perfect them.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

The Ultimate Sack thread

Also, we our post count was done over lots of time, most likely ifyou jined in 04, and have over 600 posts, you're a n00bish spammer.
    agreed.

Note: I don't care if I didn't use sentence structure, or proper puncuation, forums arn't my life, no need to perfect them.
    lol, wasn't that one of BK's rules, that you had to use proper punctuation and grammer? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]