Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Naruto 103 Discussion

RE: Naruto 103 Discussion

actually youll see they also bend over wich WOULD be aredynamic, also its not just to balance yourself that runners move there arms, it helps create a rythm and helps you move your legs faster. you cant run very fast without moving your arms infact.

Naruto 103 Discussion

They should fall over since they bend because the forward thrust of their upper body weight will overpower the balancing force of the arms behind.

If anyone doesn't believe me on this, trying running like they did in this episode. I gaurantee you'll fall over if you try to go fast.
    Plus, it seriously looks gay.

haha i sadly have tried it and i was just fine course i didnt lean really far foward either and yeah it does look really strange and yeah it is a more aerodynamic

I just rewatched the aone version just for the chuunin part, and I noticed Sasuke never uses his Sharingan to copy any jutsu's. He could do a lot of damage with that black rain and his fire jutsu's.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

As far as we have seen, Sasuke has never copied a jutsu. We know he learned the chidori from Kakashi, but it is never directly stated that he did so using the sharingan. We also know he emulates Lee's fighting style, but he could have done that without the sharingan as well, though it would be harder (It's not like he was copying any moves, just style).

There are a variety of moves that he could have copied by now.

Zabuza's water clone and mist jutsus
    Naruto's kage bunshin
    Orochimaru's wind attack (he used it during ep 30 and one of the earlier eps. The first one separated Naruto from his group, and the second one was dodged by Sasuke to do his flying pile-driver).

Oro also seemed to use a jutsu right at the beginning of his fight with Sasuke (It kind of made a shockwave just as Sasuke came charging in). I just assumed it had something to do with his speed there, though we all know that a ninja at his level doesn't need a jutsu to run circles around a genin.

I can only guess that Sasuke's sharingan is not developed enough to copy jutsus without investing a significant amount of time into it. Either that, or he's storing the jutsus away for future use.

It's because Sasuke would become too God-like if he copied every jutsu that was used against him, and that REALLY wouldn't suit the storyline. Simple.

Oh, and they run like that because it's a stereotypical way for ninja to run, and it looks kinda cool in a ninja sort of way.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

sasuke did copy lee's moves.....
    but seriously though......if sasuke doesnt start copying moves when his sharingan develops more, then im gonna be pissed
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sasuke copied the stances (one hand in front Matrix-style, and one behind the back), but didn't show any actual moves.

Otherwise we'd have seen the Konoha Senpuu or Secondary Lotus. Though if it didn't work for Lee, he probably wouldn't have used it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't think sharingan can copy taijutsu like lotus.

Originally posted by: sasuke-kun!!
    That Sakura scene was pretty cool but completely out of nowhere. How can she be strong all of a sudden out of nowhere?.
    They've secretly replaced sakura for this episode with a robot version of her that just screams "Saskue-kun! all the time" Unfortunately it was bugged so it actually did something

sasuke copied the shadow dance, which is taijutsu
    he just didnt copy the omote renge cause he never actually saw it performed...although he'd still have to learn about gate unlocking on his own
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Garlannd
    Originally posted by: sasuke-kun!!
    That Sakura scene was pretty cool but completely out of nowhere. How can she be strong all of a sudden out of nowhere?.
    They've secretly replaced sakura for this episode with a robot version of her that just screams "Saskue-kun! all the time" Unfortunately it was bugged so it actually did something
    As a matter of fact, Sakura's strength has an official precedent in the series. Take a look at episode 34, 4 minutes in, where Sakura punches Naruto... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Heh, there are couple more times where Sakura flattens Naruto with one punch.

1. Ep. 20 when Sakura was depressed after being shot down by Sasuke
    2. Ep. 55 (I think that's the one, but if it isn't, it's around there) when Naruto tried to hug Sakura

But guys.... tsunade owned him with a finger..

Originally posted by: kooshi
    2. Ep. 55 (I think that's the one, but if it isn't, it's around there) when Naruto tried to hug Sakura
    God I wanted to slash that bitch to pieces after that scene.
    Naruto fucking sacrifices his life for you and you can't give him a hug?!
    BITCH!

have they gotten out of the crappy filler saga yet.

this is horrible i havn't watched a episode for so long.

Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
    have they gotten out of the crappy filler saga yet.

this is horrible i havn't watched a episode for so long.
    as you can see from these multitudes of posts with people complaining about sakura's strength coming outta nowhere and people saying it's another filler episode.. then yes... it is a "crappy filler saga"

Actually, this filler arc isn't too bad at all. It's not great, but it's not bad. Just smack in the middle....well, at least for me. Pretty cool to see those Hidden Mist ninjas back in action, especially with some new jutsus to use. I still don't like that Sakura scene though, that was just............HORRIBLE.

I don't think the three were from the hidden mist.

Probably rain ninjas or something.