Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasuke vs Orochimaru

RE: Sasuke vs Orochimaru

What are you guys talking about? Are you actually suggesting that watching smooth and exciting fights is more entertaining than watching guys get needles rained on them!?

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Originally posted by: wirm
    I can't remember Naruto using the battlefield to his advantage very much (except for the Neji fight, and that was just a hole).
    actually, shikamaru's the one who used the hole to his advantage. Naruto was the one who MADE the whole, therefore i wouldnt say naruto used the battlefield to his advantage, but rather manipulated the battlefield to fit his style.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

i liked the way neji was able to attack the ground with his face

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Originally posted by: basey_69
    i liked the way neji was able to attack the ground with his face
    lol...wicked funny

Naruto has definitely improved since the Zabuza/Haku saga, but i still believe he lacks the strategy skills that Sasuke possesses. The Temari fight was a nice example, with Sasuke switching himself out for a log (gotta love the always perfectly cut logs that are just randomply found in the wild) and an explosive tag, and blowing Temari up...And as far as Orochimaru owning Sasuke in the forest battle...i believe the way Sasuke captured/Ryuuka-no-jutsu'ed him was ingenious, and had that been pretty much ANYONE else in the Chuunin Exams, they would most definitely have died, or come damn close to it. That technique uses a LOT of chakra, is supposed to be a deathblow, and assumes that the enemy has absolutely no chance of dodging/escaping...

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

yeah the fight between oro and sasuke was good. yes i admit sasuke is one strong boy. but i think the best fight would be the naruto vs haku one.. i guess because it showed us the potential naruto had .. i mean at this point he had little to no control over kyuubi's chakra but to me it showed that naruto can in fact become stronger if he learns to control it (which i guess he has at this point?).
    we always knew sasuke was strong and we always knew that naruto was... uh... crap? so yeah. it's just my opinion. i don't really look at animation and stuff mainly coz i can only look at the basic aesthetics like the colouring or lighting or the use of c.g.i.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Hehe, Naruto should create a jutsu where he can allow Kyubi to take over his body slightly for the whole berserk thing to happen, lol.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru

Maybe he can try to summon the kyuubi's chakra and do a giant henge [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]