Thread: Naruto Movie on torrent

Naruto Movie on torrent

http://www.ddlboard.com/download.php...e+2004.torrent

im not sure wether or not it is subbed, but if its out on the internet already like this should we not expect a subbed version soon.

hope people enjoy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

RE: Naruto Movie on torrent

um you dl that already? just wanna confirm whether or not it was legit. there's been a bunch of fakes posted all over the net.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

thats not naruto.... unless naruto did I live action sexy no jutsu, and the snow nin is a horse...

it was gross

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

damn. good thing i didn't dl. yet another fake file. i figured that more ppl would've known about it if it was really out. a while back some forum member got caught like that when they dled what they thought was naruto. the result was more or less the same vid as above. ok mods this one can be locked and marked for deletion so no one gets mislead.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

ah i see, i didnt want to download it myself incase it wasnt subbed ya see.

uh oh... I was kidding, I didn't watch it, but I'll download it now and keep you hoes informed, eh?

Damn, that's a bigass file. I'll just waist a good 10 dollars and purchase an HK version, instead of taking up 4 and a half gigabytes.

*Btw, this is an img file, not a avi

Naruto Movie on torrent

Breach of Sack thread Detected. Termination Imminent.

Kaka hasbeen sent the following message:

I refer you to the ultimate sack thread: ULTIMATE SACK THREAD

I'll give you a warning since you rival udon in skill. One more breach and you will be terminated.

Thanks!

Kagari

Let this serve as a warning to all! (Unless this is actually the movie...then I apologize. but untill proof has been had...be warned!)

lucky....

you should end that with have a nice day

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

did you have to say all that just to say to kaka this thread sucks and i'll give you one more chance caue your a noob

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Originally posted by: Hotsuma
    Damn, that's a bigass file. I'll just waist a good 10 dollars and purchase an HK version, instead of taking up 4 and a half gigabytes.

*Btw, this is an img file, not a avi
    That's all right. Just mount it with Daemon Tools, and since it's a DVD it should autorun. I'm assuming it's a DVD...

Originally posted by: Deblas
    did you have to say all that just to say to kaka this thread sucks and i'll give you one more chance caue your a noob
    have you ever seen anything ever? you know when the bad guy is about to kill the good guy, he gives a drawn out speech... or when the good guy gives the bad guy another chance, he gives a speech... that was kagari's good guy speech.

now, if you have trouble reading 75 words.... maybe you shouldn't go to www.gotwoot.com from the elementary school computers.

-such is mango

*pui pui* .....could't resist it mwhaahaa

Naruto Movie on torrent

Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
    Originally posted by: Deblas
    have you ever seen anything ever? you know when the bad guy is about to kill the good guy, he gives a drawn out speech... or when the good guy gives the bad guy another chance, he gives a speech... that was kagari's good guy speech.

now, if you have trouble reading 75 words.... maybe you shouldn't go to www.gotwoot.com from the elementary <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=school&v=56">school</a> <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=computers&v=56">computers</a>.

-such is mango
    First Im not in elementary im in 11th, next its gotwoot.net not .com, next i can well read more than 75 words and last what does having trouble reading 75 words have to do with elementary school <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=computers&v=56">computers</a>

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Ok...has anyone actually watched or downloaded this thing yet?

Looks like they haven't but im pretty sure its a fake

I've been downloading it while not using my badnwidth for anytihng special (meaning a few hours a day or while I'm at work) and should have it done Monday sometime. I'll post about it..