Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: maddox crosses the line..

maddox crosses the line..

from the rules thread, i take it there are a lot of maddox fans out there. i, too, was a huge fan. but he crossed the line with that christopher reeve shit. its bad enough that he pokes fun at a cripple.. but to take one last shot at him after his death? that shit is FUCKED UP. he probably pulled it from his site because he knew nobody found it funny. i sure as hell didnt. anyone who did deserves to be kicked in the head. some people just dont know when to stop..

he wants us to think of him as an arrogant, cocky, confident bastard. he had that image going for a while too. but that last shit he pulled revealed his true nature. hes just an insecure loser who tries too hard to be funny to keep his fanbase..

1 former maddox fan wants to tear his balls off with a rusty spoon.

yeah, that's one of the FEW things i don't like about his site. just leave superman alone. D:
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: maddox crosses the line..

what did he say... i didnt catch it...

pfft, shut up, he's right about everything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    not that i care anyways, he's american, and they always make fun of canada, so my turn to laugh, bastards...

this isnt about canada or america. its about decency. and unless youre implying that canadians dont have a sense for it, shut up.

Just a small response to his statements that I posted in a separate forum. A bit of proof (though from a biased source) that Reeves wasn't the jerk that Maddox makes him out to be.

I know its most likely a biased site (but who isn't?), but ChristopherReeve.org says that he was involved in community service years before his injury.

So what if he wasn't specifically invovled in spinal cord awareness or paralysis? With the amount of different disabilities out there, its no garuntee that he would have chosen beforehand the one that he was destined to befall.

The site also says that his involvement after his injury stretched past simply "finding a cure". Reeve supposedly worked on directing commercials for Johnson & Johnson on parent/child relationships and also commercials for the American Red Cross on volunteerism.
    Just to add in that he also spoke out for greater insurance benefits for the underprivledged like himself. I'm not certain, but I doubt that a famous actor/director/producer/chairman would need to rely on insurance companies as much as the common man, and that this was also a selfless act.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    what did he say... i didnt catch it...
    Yes, what was he saying exactly? It's been taken down as BK said.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=creeve

I think this is the article that BK was talking about. Its the one that upset me.

Who the fuck is Maddox.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Who the fuck is Maddox.
    Who the fuck is Terracosmo.

<3
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

YOU ANSWER MINE AND I'LL ANSWER YOURS~ ^_^

He owns a popular website http://maddox.xmission.com

oh and i think he wrote that article a while back but just recently updated a few parts, but you're right he does take things too far just to get attention.

im a poor, lonely boy living in a cruel world. nobody loves me. not even my family. wont somebody please be my friend?

the world is pretty messed up to have stuff like that not only be on the internet, but actually supported by people. this maddox guy is the most hateful and disrespcetful person i have ever seen. people enjoy that stuff? its sick, in my opinion.

he says controversial stuff like that all the time

i despise the people who sent him offensive emails about americans moreso than madox himself.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

After so many years and so much money, there's STILL NO COMPLETE CURE. Well, think about this, MAYBE THERE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A CURE. If you have cancer, you should die, that's a sign to tell you you're an idiot or a threat to the world (probably by your idiocy).
    that guy is an absolute fucking disgrace, he should be banned form the forums for that. FYI 90% of people that get cancer DO NOT get cancer from running around without suntan on. i know three people who have contracted cancer (one of whom is not longer with us) none of them smoked or had relatives that smoked, none of them "ran around without suntan lotion on". you are a fucking waste of space, a throwback from fucking medievil times. your the idiot. your the one that shouldnt be here.

and FYI cancer is an ongoing problem, the cause of wich HAS NOT BEEN IDENTIFIED to its fullest extent. yes you get skin cancer from exposure to UV rays, yes you get lung cancer from smoking. but there are far FAR more types of cancer around and the cause to them is often unknown. get your facts straight before you post HIGHLEY offensive drivel like that shit up there.

Originally posted by: rickytan
    BK, you're now a typical idiot that maddox points out in almost all his posts. This is nothing about decency, in fact, what fucking decency is there in this?

"Oh, look at me, I'm a movie star, I spend thousands of dollars on make-up and hours on my hair. Then I memorise a few lines and go on camera to say it! WOW I HAVE TALENT! Oh no! Now I have paralysis, I'm should spend the money I have to cure paralysis now 'cause I wanna get outta here!!!"

He's just like every other typical asshole who only cares about curing something when THEY HAVE IT THEMSELVES. He could care less about how many people get cured from paralysis, he's still doing it for himself, and it's selfishness. Why the fuck should be he popular for that? In fact, why stop there, let's inject AIDS into all actors and see how fast it'll get cured by all the money they give in, dipshits.

Why AIDS instead of cancer? This cancer business is BULLSHIT. That's right, look at all the years people have been 'raising money' for 'cancer.' After so many years and so much money, there's STILL NO COMPLETE CURE. Well, think about this, MAYBE THERE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A CURE. If you have cancer, you should die, that's a sign to tell you you're an idiot or a threat to the world (probably by your idiocy). And hell, it's not like if everyone who had cancer died would make a difference. It's not like they're half the world's population. And if they were, it'd be a good thing because not only would it now be cancer free, wait, it'll never be cancer free because idiots running around the sun without sun-screen on for hours will development skin cancer.

So that leads to just 1 benefit, the population decrease. Everyone should know there's a population issue and this would help solve it.

Sometimes, you wonder if the scientists have ALREADY given up trying to cure cancer and just stuck with the treatment plan. They just don't want the public to know that there is and never will be an absolute cure due to the fact that idiots with cancer will screw up the world themselves.
    im a fucking idiot? i dont even know what the fuck youre talking about. im talking about the lack of decency on maddox's part you fucking shit. dont give me that "this is nothing about decency" crap. he made fun of a fucking dead cripple you ass.

you think acting is that easy? why dont you try it. you do a real good job acting like a dick on the internet but its actually a little harder than that in real life. fucking ignorant...

all those benefits and shit he has for people with disabilities? he doesnt have to do any of it. if he wanted to, he could have had all that research done privately and just for himself. he probably would have saved a hell of a lot more money. again, you show yourself to be an ignorant fuck.

about that cancer remark. i swear, if youre in the nyc area, im gonna fucking find you and beat the shit out of you. i swear. if you live anywhere near me, show some balls and give me a time and a place. not only is what you said indecent in general, it actually hits me pretty hard since i have a couple of family members with cancer.

id ban you right now. i really would. but im hoping youll apologize for that last statement. that shit was fucked up and you dont know how pissed you got me.

yeah my grandmother died from cancer.....ass
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

BK, you're now a typical idiot that maddox points out in almost all his posts. This is nothing about decency, in fact, what fucking decency is there in this?

"Oh, look at me, I'm a movie star, I spend thousands of dollars on make-up and hours on my hair. Then I memorise a few lines and go on camera to say it! WOW I HAVE TALENT! Oh no! Now I have paralysis, I'm should spend the money I have to cure paralysis now 'cause I wanna get outta here!!!"

He's just like every other typical asshole who only cares about curing something when THEY HAVE IT THEMSELVES. He could care less about how many people get cured from paralysis, he's still doing it for himself, and it's selfishness. Why the fuck should be he popular for that? In fact, why stop there, let's inject AIDS into all actors and see how fast it'll get cured by all the money they give in, dipshits.

Why AIDS instead of cancer? This cancer business is BULLSHIT. That's right, look at all the years people have been 'raising money' for 'cancer.' After so many years and so much money, there's STILL NO COMPLETE CURE. Well, think about this, MAYBE THERE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A CURE. If you have cancer, you should die, that's a sign to tell you you're an idiot or a threat to the world (probably by your idiocy). And hell, it's not like if everyone who had cancer died would make a difference. It's not like they're half the world's population. And if they were, it'd be a good thing because not only would it now be cancer free, wait, it'll never be cancer free because idiots running around the sun without sun-screen on for hours will development skin cancer.

So that leads to just 1 benefit, the population decrease. Everyone should know there's a population issue and this would help solve it.

Sometimes, you wonder if the scientists have ALREADY given up trying to cure cancer and just stuck with the treatment plan. They just don't want the public to know that there is and never will be an absolute cure due to the fact that idiots with cancer will screw up the world themselves.
    okay.. cancer i believe is at least one of the top 5 of the disease that people die from... and not all of them got it because they were smoking or drinking too much, or sun tanning too much etc .. what do you know about cancer anyways? cause from what you said, it's quite obvious that you know very little about it and according to your logic.. people who have deadly diseases should all die? what kind of crap logic is that? what do you know about how people with those diseases feel like?

and for the actor donating his money for curing it.. i don't see what is wrong with it.. after he was paralyzed he understood how much pain that people like him going through.. so he donated money.. and that's wrong because? at least he understood their pain unlike you ^_^ so i have to regard him as a more decent person then you.. who can't even understand that... and he gave strength to people like him, by trying very had to overcome his paralyzed body

If you have cancer, you should die, that's a sign to tell you you're an idiot or a threat to the world (probably by your idiocy). And hell, it's not like if everyone who had cancer died would make a difference. It's not like they're half the world's population. And if they were, it'd be a good thing because not only would it now be cancer free, wait, it'll never be cancer free because idiots running around the sun without sun-screen on for hours will development skin cancer.

You fucking little cunt. Some ppl that have cancer or other shit, dont have a choice about it. Most cancers are not like skin cancer, you shithead. You dont have any way of preventing it. The thing about it is that it can effect anyone, because its simply your own cells mutated to the point were there is no longer programmed death to stop the division of damage or wrong cells. So when you get it, or when someone close to you gets it, tell me if they should die.

I see what maddox saying that Reeves only did the research because he was paralysied but that still doesnt take away from the fact that he did do something. Before you start running your mouth about shit that you have no understanding, place your dads cock back there and keep it there.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."