Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #1 mod in GW

RE: #1 mod in GW

his name his first on the list

That's the way to go, Uzumaki.

#1 mod in GW

I'm fairly certain there was no actual voting on quality modding. It seemed to be more of "Hmm, I like this guy, he'll get a vote." Frankly, there's really not much difference. You all seem fine people, and you all do a decent job. Now granted, I clearly haven't been around to see much that could have gone wrong, but considering the condition of the forums, I don't see how any of you could be doing too bad of a job.

In other words, you're all fine moderators, and if I could, I'd vote for all of you (Edit: Except Gods_son, cuz he's cool but he seems to enjoy flexing his mod-muscle by closing any topic that doesn't suit him). But since I didn't realize this was going to determine who the next god of the universe is, I didn't sit for 3 hours and debate my vote. Sorry. =P

Pointless.

GS, stop closing topics just because you dont like them

nice job guys...lets see...looks like that makes 5 votes for mutata that need to be ignored now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Not Mutata and AF cause I liked ass pirate and Gotwoot survivor winner bester than moderator

Black night, kagari and gods son.... hmmmm naw... they dont make funny ass comments and bitch at almost everyone who dont agree wif them so NO FOR U 3!

Its now down to cmdrraven and krbadass.... I CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold up!

IM NOT ON THERE! OMGZ

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I'd have to say Mut@t@ cause I like his comments as long as their not about me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Thanks PSJ! Appreciate it!

Bloody Joker - and I thought you were growing up finally! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Oh well, I guess I was wrong.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

here i put my blood and tears into making that website for joker, and he voted for GS??
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

#1 mod in GW

wait a sec here.. if terra is supposed to be #1.. title of the topic should be #2 mod in GW.. eurasian.. even though comments are there... well..

#1 mod in GW

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    this isn't a contest about whose dick you want to suck more, it's about who you think does their job the best.

so people please, vote for the right reasons.
    ok, first mod to lock either would you rather or say something about poster above is my #1 mod, and gets the prize!

#1 mod in GW

no never, look how many replies they have. its those threads alone keeping gotwoot alive(well, almost)

#1 mod in GW

those threads are actually completely pointless. although they don't break any rules, it's just a lame way to circumvent the 'no spam' rule. but then again, you can say that about most threads in the general discussion forum. however, threads like this doesn't purposely ask for people to post useless crap over and over again.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

#1 mod in GW

wtf? mut's is winning??

hes liek the most hated guy on the forums....r all u guys trying to suck up to him now that he's a mod?

i voted for CmDr_RavEN....although its a tie btwn BK and Raven for me. iv'e never seen them post useless crap like almost everyone else on the forums.

sorry BK, but raven's more active, so he got the vote [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS: although this doesn't really count, i also would vote for Rock Lee. im sure some of the older members remember him.

#1 mod in GW

I vote for God!

I voted for Assertnfaillure because is hes always tehre to help people and he was the one that help me the most on the question i ask.

#1 mod in GW

ok well we all know that i win if we take out the omake corps and the 2 who only voted for the top of the list
    so due to popular demand (at least, among us mods).....time to lock this thing before we get more biased and illegitimate voting

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] thanks for the support (for those of you who voted based on qualifications that is)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07