Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantastic Children

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Other people will list different series from that season as their all-time favorites. You have listed other series from that season in your other high-level favorites, for what it's worth (edit: 2 months ago in case you're curious).
    You're making it sound like I'm being subjective and unfair to other anime. I don't think that's true with just HOW unknown Fantastic Children is, especially compared to how good it is.

I'll admit, though, that 2004 was a very strong season (nowadays seasons': *crickets*). If I forgot to put it in my list, that shows just how dire the situation is >_>

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    You're making it sound like I'm being subjective and unfair to other anime. I don't think that's true with just HOW unknown Fantastic Children is, especially compared to how good it is.
    I'm not claiming you're subjective beyond any other person. I'm saying Fall 2004 was that good of season, since you're wondering how good series get forgotten. Because there were at least nine other series that were also at least an 8. Subjectivity pushes those 8s to 10s depending on personal preference.

It's certainly more well-known than half of the series that season. But it certainly doesn't leave the lasting impression that a revolver boob-reload does (and no, that series was not good but was present).
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Sat, 07-16-2022 at 04:10 AM.