Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The official "Thank you AonE" thread

The official "Thank you AonE" thread

^.^ aone as always you guys do superior work....above the rest of the subbing groups..

dunno if you guys read this..but LOL

yes another stupid request....but LOL id love to see it if you guys picked up the new guyver series that airs every saturday.

I must say, I've been watching this forum from the sidelines without registering for quite a while. It's been quite informative, especially with release information, and entertaining, thanks to the antics of many a poster. I thank AonE/Gotwoot for its time and effort.

thanks AonE!

Thanks to gw and aone for making me spend my free time on something good

Thanks Aone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    thanks AonE!
    Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
    Thanks Aone [img][/img]
    Originally posted by: Necromas
    Thanks [img][/img]
    Thanks.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

thx AonE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks AnimeOne!
    You're my favorit subbing-group!
    At first, I download DB to see an episode(<<just the fillers), afterwards, when you've released them, I download it too and put DB in the BIN XD
    Normal episodes by DB? NEVER.
    JUST RAW or by ANIMEONE ^O^

Originally posted by: Enderz
    Thanks to gw and aone for making me spend my free time on something good
    QFT

THANKS AONE FOR MAKING SUCH GNARLY SUBS. I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK WITH ALL THE ANIMES YOUR SUBBING.

KLantinese

Thanks so much AonE you guys are awesome without you I'd have nothing to watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

all hail aone...
    yep...

Thank you AonE ^_^

This sig was made by KitKat.

Why...in the world have you all stopped bowng to these guys?!?!??? Thank you!!!You guys fackin rule. I've heard of Naruto for a while and always thought it was crap, I caught the first 2 episodes on CN, and decided to look into it, I thought it was worth it and I was right, though the english dubs really turned me off. I must get ahold of all these episodes..I need a bigger hard drive!!!!I currently have 500mbs of space left.... >.<

Really fackin glad I looked into it though, I thought the series ended at episode 150 because that was all I could find, but when I was nearing the end, I realised that couldn't be, =( Glad there are more episodes....crushed I can't get ahold of em....Anyway, you guys rule! Hope you seeing this stuff. =) Keep up the "excellent" work.Oh yeah....btw...how many Naruto episodes are there? Damn you japanese!! Keeping the good stuff to yourselves... =P
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

IdentityI

=)) I love GW n AonE too!! Ty for the Naruto Episodes!!

Originally posted by: Lucifus
    Why...in the world have you all stopped bowng to these guys?!?!??? Thank you!!!You guys fackin rule. I've heard of Naruto for a while and always thought it was crap, I caught the first 2 episodes on CN, and decided to look into it, I thought it was worth it and I was right, though the english dubs really turned me off. I must get ahold of all these episodes..I need a bigger hard drive!!!!I currently have 500mbs of space left.... >.< Really fackin glad I looked into it though, I thought the series ended at episode 150 because that was all I could find, but when I was nearing the end, I realised that couldn't be, =( Glad there are more episodes....crushed I can't get ahold of em....Anyway, you guys rule! Hope you seeing this stuff. =) Keep up the "excellent" work.Oh yeah....btw...how many Naruto episodes are there? Damn you japanese!! Keeping the good stuff to yourselves... =P
    both the anime and manga are still being produced in japan, and the fansubbers have been for the most part keeping up with them.....so if you saw all the episodes/read all the mangas....then you're not behind the japanese
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

heh well so far no one been immature about it...amazing (i.e. OMFG AOE, 1337 R0FL COpt0rx) Thank you for all of the subs >< now just need a few more seeds and ima have this done tommorow ^_^

phhhh

Thank you AONE, you guys are the only fansub I trust for Naruto. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Thanks not only for Naruto but for continued subbing of Kyou Kara Maou too. AONE subs rock, you guys are my favorite subbing group period.

Thanks AONE, for all your kick ass anime subbing. By far, AONE is one of the best subbing groups out there.