Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The official "Thank you AonE" thread

The official "Thank you AonE" thread

I remember like it was yesterday. I was in my first reunion with my anime club, also it was my first time watching Naruto. However, something strange was happening. Over the title "Naruto" was this " Aone presents". I was "what the...? Aone? Never heard of such company". So, I made a research about and i found the marvelous world of anime sub. It was thanks to you Aone that I expanded my horizons. Thank you for everything that I learned from you. Thank you very much.

thx. Keep up the good work![img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

AONE TO THE EXTREEEMMEE!! Aone is much better than any fansubs out there, I hope they keep up the good work, I trust their work, I watch all the Animes they sub as It is a sign of that anime's quality. Sorry they split with ANBU (as they were also pretty good) while makng Naruto, they were a great team on that project but still AONE is NUMBER ONE !!!!!!!

Lord Fon

I am new at this! But if it wasn't for you I would never of got into Naruto, and just to think how many episodes I would be behind if i would stick to watching it on "Cartoon network".....(Keep up the good work!)

Animated avatars are NOT allowed. If you change it back again, you will get a warning. When you find your avatar changed to 'I don't read the rules', that's your cue to go and read the rules, to find out what was wrong with your previous avatar. Now, I've just enlightened you about which rule you were breaking, but you should still visit the rules section to acquaint yourself with the rest of the rules. It makes the forum a better place for all of us.

GotWoot Moderator

thank u for everything and man am i happy that u are doing your best to help us enjoy are naruto..... i swear if only i knew japinese i would be right next to u doing my best to help u
    we are in your debt Aone and i hope that we can help u out one day.... if not everone the i may be able to help u out

KoKs

excuse.... i want download all of NARUTO story so where i can download???? help me......(^_^)

I had to join this forum to thank AonE for the amazing work he's done with subbing Naruto. Respect.

i hope you realize AonE is not a guy but a group of people.

Originally posted by: Assassin
    i hope you realize AonE is not a guy but a group of people.
    I do now

A BIG thank you from me to you AonE. You guys have to be my favorite fansubbing group. Great job with everything. Just try not to fall behind anymore! I miss watching your subs first when downloading the latest Naruto episode! ^_^

For always bringing the best subs possible to us, for being the most accurate translators (and doing significantly better than 90% of people who actually get paid to do so), for not giving up even during the painful filler times or despite any external pressures, and for bringing anime closer to everyone interested in it, THANK YOU. I hope you keep up the good work for the many years and great series to come, you have become a quality reference in the anime community and my first choice group.

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.

"ARIGATO!!!!!!" <----if its spelled correctly,, either way thanks!!!!!!!

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Keep it up people, keep thanking them! Oh ya, thanks AonE, You've now taken up3 of my all time favorite anime and doing a awesome job at it, I hope ya get donations or something for all your work. =)
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I want to say thank you to AONE because they give anime for free. YAy for them LOL.

PS: I don't know how you translate so many episodes in such little time....keep up the good work!

Thanks for keeping up your awesome work even with the fillers... they don't deserve it, but you deserve our congratulations.

i thank AONE so much! Naruto is the best anime ever!

ps: what is fillers?

Take two of these muchachos and call us in the morning. Yeah, call us, we'll be drunk.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckitdry
    i thank AONE so much! Naruto is the best anime ever!

ps: what is fillers?
    fillers are episodes that they add in the anime that are not part of the manga storyline

And they are ending at ep 182 hopefully

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Then... fucked, we are