Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The official "Thank you AonE" thread

yay thank you AonE your awsome, keep up the good work

*Looks at this forum*... X thinks there is too many naruto watching people here

collection

I LOVE YOU ANIME ONE

thank you people SO much!
    I made this account just to praise you.
    you cannot imagine how much I love this fansubbing group
    please keep subbing these awesome animes with your awesome subbing powers
    and always remember... we love you

Thank you for your big release. 7 episode. You make me sick to watch this 7 episode. If you going to release episode 172, that mean i need to spend a lot of time to watch naruto. I already download 173-178 but i didn't watch it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by capoi
    Thank you for your big release. 7 episode. You make me sick to watch this 7 episode. If you going to release episode 172, that mean i need to spend a lot of time to watch naruto. I already download 173-178 but i didn't watch it yet.
    eps 172... 179-185 rsled :P

sharnock
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers325
    eps 172... 179-185 rsled :P
    A BIG THANK YOU! to AONE for doing such a great job!! Couldnt believe my eyes.... 172, 179-185!!

THANX again for the hard work !!

nwoppertje
    I just came into these forums to majorly thank everyone of you AonE-people for releasing Naruto in DivX instead of that bloody VidX! VidX just doesn't work on my computer ><

Thanks a bunch!

It's always good to thank AonE.

Thanks guys!
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nwoppertje
    I just came into these forums to majorly thank everyone of you AonE-people for releasing Naruto in DivX instead of that bloody VidX! VidX just doesn't work on my computer ><

Thanks a bunch!
    Wait, I think its Xvid. I dunno, but I have never thanked Aone, so thank you.

When I originally started watching Naruto, it was with AonE's translations. I was spoiled with how good they are and when I had to switch to DB to get to the latest episode, I was really dissapointed.

You guys are damn good subbers.

Student
    Indeedies. My deepestestest gratitudes.

Aya, and very nice video AND sub quality. Very impressed.
    -Dugaru327
    Naruto fan...ep 166 now.

Talking

Yeah AnimeOne is the best Fansub for Naruto. I started to seeNaruto this year about June or so, in one weekend I saw the fisrt 100 episodes. It was incredible!! the translation was pretty good with the dialog on the screen.

But starting which episode of Naruto AnimeOne, stop being the fansub that subtitled it?

By the way, I speak spanish, I'm from Costa Rica, so my english isn't that good, sorrry.

AnimeOne hasn't stopped.

yep they haven't. They just had a set back or two.

http://www.gotwoot.net/wp-torrents.php?s=10

there is the link to the torrent page enjoy.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Smile

Yes, I did realice that, but I wasn´t sure about it. Because everybody started talking about Dattebayo fansub, and in a lot of sites the only episodes available are Dattebayo's.

And when I found gotwoot, I could not believe it they were Animeone's, cuz it's only up to the 191. Will the rest be out soon?

By the way,...Budweineken...Dragonrage, thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Munsu; Mon, 09-18-2006 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BAJA_80
    Yes, I did realice that, but I wasn´t sure about it. Because everybody started talking about Dattebayo fansub, and in a lot of sites the only episodes available are Dattebayo's.

And when I found gotwoot, I could not believe it they were Animeone's, cuz it's only up to the 191. Will the rest be out soon?
    AOne has slowed down since the fillers began. I presume that they don't really care very much about subbing fillers and I don't blame them. DB is picking up the slack anyway and Aone will eventually catch up, so it doesn't really matter.

Exclamation

Mage, yes, you're right. I just finish episode 179, but I'm really getting bored.
    Since epidose 140 more or less, it's full of fillers!!!.

Just quit watching them and read the manga. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. I've only watched about 5 of the filler eps since they started and am enjoying the manga quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mage
    Just quit watching them and read the manga. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. I've only watched about 5 of the filler eps since they started and am enjoying the manga quite a bit.
    Thanks for the advice, may be I do same, but I doubt it. I'm also seen Kyou Kara Maou, to say the true it's too much gay to me, bit it's too much hilarious. And got to finish Bogie Bob Phantom, Jubei Chan, Wolf's rain, well, I've got plenty stuff to amuse me . Do you happen to have Abenobashi o know where to download it?

Stop posting irrelevant things here. This is a thread to thank aone, not to ask about your download needs. Don't post anything else in this thread, and don't reply to this post.