Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The official "Thank you AonE" thread

I dropped to say thanks... I'm still downloading AonE episodes and I don't care if they come out a bit slow, fillers can wait anyway. -__-'

Omar

Talking Thank you!

Dear AonE Team,

Thank you for all the great effort you put into each episode. I especially like the notes you post on top of the screen to explain cultural references.

My wife joined me in the US from Syria in July and since August we have been watching Naruto together every weekend. It has become something we look forward to every week. English is her second language and she was never an anime fan but your great work has made it easy for her and me to enjoy watching a subtitled series.

Thank you again for your high quality work!

Best regards,
    Omar & Sana

I would like to thank everyone who posted in this thread and i assure you that everyone in AnimeONE apreciates you our loyal fans. ^_^

theblujuggalo
    THANKS X-10,000,000

Thanks for subbing the third OAV! I think it's better than most of the fillers...

P.S. *waves to nwoppertje* (I didn't notived you post here before! ^^'

EDIT
    Wow I didn't noticed someone from AonE post here as well. *waves to Sakaki too*. Your group is great (I download other anime subbed by you, not only Naruto)!

Aone, Thx you deserve my respect ^^

Ty Alot

just wanna thank gotwoot for the episodes and AonE i am wondering when the next naruto episodes come.

Please don't pester AonE with annoying questions. They get too much of that already on the front page. If they have a timeline for releases, they will say so on the front page and if not, you must be patient and wait. This thread is meant only to be an outpouring of adoration and thankfulness to the hard-working members of AonE, not a Q&A.

-KitKat
    Last edited by KitKat; Fri, 02-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.

Juno42

AonE, I salute you!

Much thanks for bringing these subs to the Net. I've tried subbing things myself and it's tough for me, so I appreciate.

Thanks for subbing Galaxy Railways 2!

Thank you AonE for all your subs and hard work. I know that you all do this for free and for the hell of it. It is much appreciated. Thank you all for giving me something to watch and better yet a hobby, it means a whole lot to me.

Your work is certainly praise worthy and well you commitment is inspiring. Great job guys and best of luck with your future works and current ones.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Nice job AonE with releasing the Naruto batch of episodes 201~209. I just got up and checked my usual places and I saw the torrent.

I hope you guys keep it up and also do Naruto Shippuden as well.

=)

Aone should not even bother with the fillers episodes, and instead do something that I think alot of people would find much more valuable: Release a compilation video that's nothing but splices of manga-scenes that had been scattered across the filler stretch.

I'd dump all of DB's filler eps for one of that
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Aone should not even bother with the fillers episodes, and instead do something that I think alot of people would find much more valuable: Release a compilation video that's nothing but splices of manga-scenes that had been scattered across the filler stretch.

I guess they could but seeing how they have and are still subbing Naruto, and also since they've been doing it since episode 1, I don't see why AonE would stop right now. It's up to episode 220 and AonE has now released up to 209.

Oh and again, keep up the great work AonE!

That place over there........ahh never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure

wait, you mean you actually kept the filler eps?

R.I.P Captain America.

Only up to the water-demon-cronie-of-orochimaru arc.

@KimbaPa#s: I'm providing a mutually beneficial suggestion. For most fans, watching these fillers are painful, but can you imagine the torture one must endure to fansub these?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

spaceghost77
    Thanks for Galaxy Railways 2. Are you or is anyone planning to sub the 4 part oav. Thanks

00_slim

Thanks AonE

Just wanted to say thanks AonE. Really enjoyed your subs. You do wonderful work and always look forward for your releases.

ArttemisEntreri
    Definitely - you guys have always done amazing work! (downloading naruto and DMC now! thanks for the outstanding job!)

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Late thank you for subbing Season1 and El Cazador. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I look forward to any new projects you decide to pick up in the future.

Student
    Yeah Aone is my favourite by i have always wondered, are the other groups as accurate, e.g. if i compared another fan subbed episode to an Aone episode of Naruto would the subtitles be the same or would words be missing all over the place ?