After getting concern-trolled out of the GoT thread by people claiming I'm spoiling them I realize that the same thing can be deployed at any time in the Attack on Titan thread as well. Please delete this thread since, as a manga reader, I am pretty much forbidden from posting in my own thread in the anime forum. Accusations like "you're spoiling me!" cannot be rebutted in any way and can be deployed against someone you know is a manga/book reader at any time. I can't say "no, I'm not", because then they can just say that confirming that something DOESN'T happen, something they read into my post as a spoiler, is now a spoiler itself.

It's not just other people's fault. I should never have posted the thread because people will just read into your posts looking for spoilers. Posts from manga or book readers are just toxic to a spoiler-free discussion environment.

So delete my thread since it's not safe for me to post in. Someone else can repost a thread about it, preferably an anime-only watcher. I don't want people to report completely innocuous posts and claim they are spoilers so that I get frivolous warnings about them, and deleting the OP and my own posts might get me a warning as well for threadshitting.